*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Im struggling with backache and a few cramps, It's not really bad and I'm sure it's just normal stretching but I'm taking it easy for a few days. No cleaning, Ironing etc just resting!
It's lovely to see lots of new Bluebells!!! :hugs:

I hope you feel a little better after some rest.. sometimes the muscles give you a hard time when first starting to stretch..:hugs:

I agree, take it easy hun.

Im struggling to get through this day at work...can't wait to get home and lay down.

I don't know how it works in the US versus the UK, seems like you ladies do things a bit differently over there! But I will let you know either way :)

Hey, is anybody else still having period-like cramps?

Hey, is anybody else still having period-like cramps?

I have some really bad cramps just before I got my BFP.. maybe a couple of days later.. but nothing since..

Yup.. Still having those cramps... Went to the dr's yesterday and she told me all is normal. If you're concerned about it there's no problem getting it checked out. Only you know your body so do what you feel is right.

Well... Went for my dating ultrasound today!!! I'm exactly as far along as I thought but because it's so early I didn't get to see much.. Ultrasound tech said the sac is measuring perfectly though and to come back in a week and a half where I'll see MUCH more going on :)

Your DR is going to do another U/S in a week ?
I have a midwife and the only U/S I had with my daughter was at 6 weeks and 20 weeks..

We only get a 12 week and a 20 week U/S. I'm paying for an 8 week one cos I want to see Bean earlier!!
I also believe in the power of positive thought. I'm feeling very positive about this pregnancy and hopefully that will carry us through.

I had 2 days of cramps,yesterday and the day before but i'm fine today. Someone said baby is burrowing down at 6 weeks so can get a lot of stretching around now.

I have been having light cramping for the past few days. So i am having my first U/S on Monday. I'm so excited!!!!!!!

I'm having a u/s at 6 weeks I don't think all places in the US are only two, I think where I go I will get at least 3.

Well... Went for my dating ultrasound today!!! I'm exactly as far along as I thought but because it's so early I didn't get to see much.. Ultrasound tech said the sac is measuring perfectly though and to come back in a week and a half where I'll see MUCH more going on :)

Yay! How exciting! :happydance: I should probably call the midwife and let her know I should be scheduled to come in at some point.:blush: I'm just so tied up taking care of my little one I already have and daddy is on vacation. :flower:

Is anyone else having a HUNGRY pregnancy so far??? I am ravenous 90% of the time! KInda makes me nervous to be honest because I was overweight before my last pregnancy. Not only did I lose all the pregnancy pound but am now 10kg light than pre-pregnancy and looking the best I have in ages. I don't want to pig out...

We had our scan and hurray!!

Our little squishy is in the right place!!! :happydance:

I'm roughly 5weeks 3days so we saw the sac and the yolk of our baby :)

I was so happy and relieved, I burst into tears :cry: :)

Going back for another scan in 2 weeks, so hopefully get to see little ones heartbeat then :)

Can't wait!!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok :hugs:

Pretty, that's awsome !!

I don't have my appointment with the midwife till next Thursday and I am going to assume she will order a U/S sometime after that...

I haven't been hungrey, more the opposite, I don't feel hungrey at all.
I haven't really been really up to par.. kinda tired and yucky..

Had my first nurse appt yesterday, got a ton of pamphlets and booklets about everything you would have ever wanted to know about pregnancy... got betas drawn as well as checking for thyroid issues and bladder infection... have another appointment in 2 weeks, will be 6+3 by then so hopefully will be able to hear the heartbeat!

Yay for early scans!!!

My nausea has reached a whole new level today, feeling really unwell, though the cramps have all but stopped!

I had my first little bout of ms this morning but I just got up really slowly and it seemed to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->