*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Im struggling with backache and a few cramps, It's not really bad and I'm sure it's just normal stretching but I'm taking it easy for a few days. No cleaning, Ironing etc just resting!
It's lovely to see lots of new Bluebells!!! :hugs:

I hope you feel a little better after some rest.. sometimes the muscles give you a hard time when first starting to stretch..:hugs:

Well my neighbour finally became a grandma at 1:32am this morning to a beatiful baby girl...
They all thought it was going to be a boy ( via 2 U/S):shock:

Well my neighbour finally became a grandma at 1:32am this morning to a beatiful baby girl...

Ah see, this is why I worry about finding out the sex......we didn't with our daughter, & it was so lovely when I got to unwrap her & find out for myself! Thought we might this time so that we could tell our daughter she's having a brother/sister.......but if they get it wrong....!!!

Another of my friends came up to me today and asked straight out if I was pregnant & I told her I wasn't........is that really bad of me??:shrug:
It's just I told her the last 2 times & she told others, which made it reallly difficult when I miscarried both times!
Feel really bad about lying, but I'm also quite enjoying having a little secret :winkwink: :shhh:

Someone asked me today too and my vague answer was enough to confirm it though... I kind of wish she hadn't put me in the position really but oh well. I don't think I'll even be able to be as secretive this time around anyway since I hang around with so many mommies! They know what to look for! :sick::haha:

Ah see, this is why I worry about finding out the sex......we didn't with our daughter, & it was so lovely when I got to unwrap her & find out for myself! Thought we might this time so that we could tell our daughter she's having a brother/sister.......but if they get it wrong....!!!

We "found out" when I was pregnant with Emily but it was confirmed with a 3D U/S .. she had no problem showing us her bits..
I am not sure if we will find out the sex this time.. We will decide closer to 20 weeks:happydance:

Thanks Ladies!

We will be finding out. I have 2 boys so for practical reasons I need to know. It will influence the sleeping arrangements. If its a girl the 2 boys will go in together and if it's a boy the 2 younger boys will share :flower: If we have a girl I need to decorate one of my very blue rooms pink!!

We aren't finding out...

Or rather I don't want to find out and OH just has to wait :haha:

Feel a bit happier now.
Have had no sore boobs for 2 days, no nausea, no symptoms other than being a bit moody and lots of cm. Was really sure i had mc and had basicly convinced myself. So on my way home from work i stopped and got a cb digital with the conception indicator and was bracing myself for a 1-2 weeks or a not pregnant and ready to have a good cry.
But it came up pretty quicky with 3+ so that has cheered me up a bit.
Still dont feel pregnant right now though, i wouldnt be so worried if i just had no symptoms but the fact i did and they seem to be going away is leaving me a bit concerned.

Awww Daisy I have felt that way before but unless you're cramping or something doesn't feel right please try not to stress! A lack of symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything bad!

awww Daisy!! it's rubbish when you feel like that. BUT no bleeding and no cramping is a brilliant sign . Very pleased for your 3+ :happydance: I want to do one now!! :rofl:

Feel a bit happier now.
Have had no sore boobs for 2 days, no nausea, no symptoms other than being a bit moody and lots of cm. Was really sure i had mc and had basicly convinced myself. So on my way home from work i stopped and got a cb digital with the conception indicator and was bracing myself for a 1-2 weeks or a not pregnant and ready to have a good cry.
But it came up pretty quicky with 3+ so that has cheered me up a bit.
Still dont feel pregnant right now though, i wouldnt be so worried if i just had no symptoms but the fact i did and they seem to be going away is leaving me a bit concerned.

Everyone is different of course, but it is likely that your symptoms haven't really kicked in big time yet. My first time around I was pretty "normal" until about 8 weeks and then... :sick: It is normally worst from 6ish-14ish weeks for most people. You'll likely have your share! :hugs:

I know the feeling. Getting occasional cramps, but a lot of cm, which has me rushing to the loo to check my underwear & toilet paper (tmi, Sorry)!!

Thanks guys!! Going to be more positive now!! xxx

Hows everyone else doing? xxx

I think sometimes we like to worry.. even when we can't find something to worry about.. we'll just worry about worrying too much..lol.

I feel the first part of pregnancy ( before the U/S) it the worst.. because of the unknown.

It took us so long to conceive this baby, I am worried that there won't be a baby there when we have the U/S .. I see so many women who are sad because it was a cemical or empty sack..
It keeps me up at night thinking about it !!

I think sometimes we like to worry.. even when we can't find something to worry about.. we'll just worry about worrying too much..lol.

I feel the first part of pregnancy ( before the U/S) it the worst.. because of the unknown.

It took us so long to conceive this baby, I am worried that there won't be a baby there when we have the U/S .. I see so many women who are sad because it was a cemical or empty sack..
It keeps me up at night thinking about it !!

Tell me about it!! A constant nag in my mind xxx

That's why I told everyone super early and I am constantly talking about it in a positive light. The power of suggestion is very powerful. I am not allowing myself to think about an early m/c or some other kind of issue. I have to believe that this will be an amazing and healthy pregnancy and I'm promising myself to enjoy it as best I can.

Who were you talking to? Lol.

If me, my first appt is in a couple hours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->