*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I would love to join you ladies!!! I am due with #6 (4 living), on May 12!!! We lost our baby boy in my second trimester in June, and now we are happy that we have another blessing on the way!!! My heart has healed ten fold in the past few days!! We are over the moon. This is my 7th pregnancy, and will be my 7th child. I know confusing?? I have 4 bio children, 1 angel baby, and 2 daughters of my heart, not my womb. Our children vary in age from 15 to 19 months!!

I am just a bundle of nerves at the moment, really need to try and relax i know!! Really good to able to talk to you guys as i haven't really told anyone else yet.

Welcome and good luck for the BFPs for the prospective Bluebells!! xxx

I would love to join you ladies!!! I am due with #6 (4 living), on May 12!!! We lost our baby boy in my second trimester in June, and now we are happy that we have another blessing on the way!!! My heart has healed ten fold in the past few days!! We are over the moon. This is my 7th pregnancy, and will be my 7th child. I know confusing?? I have 4 bio children, 1 angel baby, and 2 daughters of my heart, not my womb. Our children vary in age from 15 to 19 months!!

Welcome and congrats on the BFP!!! Whoohoo! I'm so excited for you!

Welcome and Congratulations Hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am just a bundle of nerves at the moment, really need to try and relax i know!! Really good to able to talk to you guys as i haven't really told anyone else yet.

Welcome and good luck for the BFPs for the prospective Bluebells!! xxx

It's so hard to relax I know! It's like pregnancy and babies are ALL I think about! I have been on COUNTLESS websites watching and learning about my baby's progression and it's just so amazing! It will be so exciting when you tell everyone! We just told all our friends and family about our newest addition to the family even though it's early on because no matter what happens at least now I'll have all the love, support and prayers on a healthy pregnancy that i can get! Congrats on your BFP!

Welcome to all the new bluebells! This thread us getting so big!

How is everyone feeling? I'm sure I'm feeling huge already, my boobs especially!! And they're sore! Not as comfortable in jeans anymore, either! Nausea isn't as bad as it was, but gone off some foods.
Didn't have any symptoms like this in my last 2 pregnancies which ended in mc, so feeling pretty confident about this one!

Welcome to all the new bluebells! This thread us getting so big!

How is everyone feeling? I'm sure I'm feeling huge already, my boobs especially!! And they're sore! Not as comfortable in jeans anymore, either! Nausea isn't as bad as it was, but gone off some foods.
Didn't have any symptoms like this in my last 2 pregnancies which ended in mc, so feeling pretty confident about this one!

Hey there! So far I've been feeling great! Other than nervous of course that everything will be ok but I think we all have that. My boobs are VERY sensitive and if I hit them the wrong way they REALLY hurt! Definitely Jeans are NOT my friend! Lol I have been SO bloated the last few weeks it's not even funny! Even before I found out I was pregnant I was bloated and couldn't figure out why... now I know lol. Nausea isn't so bad for me at this point... I have a few bouts of it but not really in the morning mostly in the afternoon. I guess at this point I'm still kind of in shock that it happened so fast that it doesn't seem real to me yet.. I have a prenatal check up on the 28th then they will book my ultrasound.. it's so different from my last pregnancy because in a week I would have already had my first ultrasound.. I hate that waiting game!

the test I posted did turn out to be an evap & AF got me today..

H&H 9 mo ladies :dust:

Hi ladies! Just stalking for now but I hope to join really soon! AF is now 6 days late but I've had 2 BFNs. With DS1 I had a BFP after the first day late. So irritating but I have major symptoms but am afraid to get excited or disappointed until I see those 2 lines! Been exhausted, moody, and craving random things. DH says he is feeling rather sure about it. No tender boobs like first time though since I'm still BFing. I think that has changed it a bit. Anywho, hoping to join May 9th ASAP! I'll keep you posted!

Got this this morning so it looks like I am joining you ladies! Please add me to May 9th. :happydance:

So I'm Monique and I'm a Southern Californian gal living in Finland with my Finnish husband and son who just turned 1yr. We managed to conceive him on the first cycle and this time we got our BFP on cycle 2 of TTC. Looking forward to getting to know you! :flower:

Attachments

• P1040051.jpg
    P1040051.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies! Just stalking for now but I hope to join really soon! AF is now 6 days late but I've had 2 BFNs. With DS1 I had a BFP after the first day late. So irritating but I have major symptoms but am afraid to get excited or disappointed until I see those 2 lines! Been exhausted, moody, and craving random things. DH says he is feeling rather sure about it. No tender boobs like first time though since I'm still BFing. I think that has changed it a bit. Anywho, hoping to join May 9th ASAP! I'll keep you posted!

Got this this morning so it looks like I am joining you ladies! Please add me to May 9th. :happydance:

So I'm Monique and I'm a Southern Californian gal living in Finland with my Finnish husband and son who just turned 1yr. We managed to conceive him on the first cycle and this time we got our BFP on cycle 2 of TTC. Looking forward to getting to know you! :flower:

Yay! welcome and congratulations Hun!:hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies, May I join..
I just found out that I am expecting post TR baby # 2
I am due May 8th after 10 months of TTC...
I have four daughters aged 21,20,18,18 months..
I had a tubal ligation back in '93 and a reversal in '08..
We are so excited but this will be our last

Congrats on your BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"