*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I haven't felt well for a few days ( mind you I felt pretty good yesterday)
but I got up to make hubby's lunch this morning and the smell of the sandwich meat has made me feel :sick: ever since..
I have never had MS before so I don't exactly know what to expect but I do know smells are driving my tummy crazy..

Hi Ladies!! I get my ultrasound on Monday I will be exactly 6 weeks, I am so excited and super nervous at the same time. I had my HCG done when I was 4 weeks 2 days and the numbers came back 2785 is that high for 4 weeks 2 days? I know I am obsessing but I think we all know it is way to hard not too!!!!!!

Sticky/healthy dust to all the May Bluebells :hugs::flower::kiss:

Here we get a scan at 18-20 weeks, and MAYBE one 32-36 weeks...I want an early one so bad, but the only other option is 3D U/S which costs 200 bucks, and they wont scan you before 16 weeks anyway...so unless something seems wrong, im content to wait...

We had our scan and hurray!!

Our little squishy is in the right place!!! :happydance:

I'm roughly 5weeks 3days so we saw the sac and the yolk of our baby :)

I was so happy and relieved, I burst into tears :cry: :)

Going back for another scan in 2 weeks, so hopefully get to see little ones heartbeat then :)

Can't wait!!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok :hugs:

YAY! how wonderful!

Hi Ladies!! I get my ultrasound on Monday I will be exactly 6 weeks, I am so excited and super nervous at the same time. I had my HCG done when I was 4 weeks 2 days and the numbers came back 2785 is that high for 4 weeks 2 days? I know I am obsessing but I think we all know it is way to hard not too!!!!!!

Sticky/healthy dust to all the May Bluebells :hugs::flower::kiss:

Wow, that is high, mine was 124 at 4 weeks exactly...

I'm nervous! What can high HCG mean at 4 weeks 2 days? My doc also told me my uterus was measuring larger then 4 weeks. I know I shouldnt stress but I am. Anyone else have high HCG?

Look for JaydensMommy1's thread in first tri about questions ppl are having about pregnancy. She is an OB nurse and gets back to you super quickly. You can post about the hcg and see what she says.

Actually here is the exact link- all you ladies should read all this as it gives so much information about things that people question in early pregnancy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-debunked-new-411-pg-23-check-out-ladies.html

I'm nervous! What can high HCG mean at 4 weeks 2 days? My doc also told me my uterus was measuring larger then 4 weeks. I know I shouldnt stress but I am. Anyone else have high HCG?

Could you be farther along then you thought? Or it could be multiples...or it could just be a high number...lol...

Hi Ladies

I got my :bfp: yesterday :happydance:

Due 18th May and this is our 2nd, we have an almost 1 year old :cloud9:

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :flower:

Welcome minidancer!

I had my first appointment yesterday! I guess we don't do hcgs in my office. They just did a urine test. Been there done that. :) The sad thing is, as of women pregnant with March 2012 babies, my ob/gyn is no longer doing obstetrics. So the midwife who I met with (who I love!) said she would like to see me through 10 weeks and then I should get settled with a new practice.
I somehow convinced her to set me up for an early ultrasound even though I have no good reason other than being 34 and having conceived on clomid (higher % of multiples). So I get to see the little one in just two weeks!!
Then I have a 10 week appt to listen to the heart.
That sure will make things real!
I hope I like the next practice as much as this one. I heard it was because the office had to pay so much for malpractice insurance for obstetrics. Insurance should NOT get to have this kind of effect!!

Anyway...I'm feeling pretty good. No MS really. Just the aches and bloating. I can't eat too much or I feel horribly achey and full.

Hope everyone is doing well!

cazi I am so sorry :(

happycloud- i hope you find someone amazing. can you not stay with the midwife the whole time?

Does anyone feel heavy in the lower area ??
I can't decide if it's a crampy feeling or heavy:nope:

yep i do... could be gas, constipation or a lot of different things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"