*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

WELCOME ALL NEW COMERS!!! :happydance:

I had an ultrasound for the kidneys today she really didn't tell me much just said that it never looked to bad and it should be fine and if anything the baby would out grow it in 6 months. We recently decided on going with cloth diapers so i have spent the last week making up for the last several months and have bought a lot lol so hard to stick to a budget with it.

Purple Kiwi, I don't remember reading anything about the baby's kidneys. What's going on? I'm glad that they think baby will out grow it in 6 months.

My news update: My blood pressure is overall under control (most of the time, some readings are still high).
My amniotic fluid went up two point this last week (from 8 to 10) :happydance: but they want to do yet another ultrasound next week :growlmad: to make sure it's not going down.
She's still breech, at 34 weeks, so the midwife wants me to try acupuncture next week if she hasn't turned.

All in all, I'm feeling a lot better than last week.

Yea its really far back lol.. Basically the kindeys were enlarged at my last ultrasound and i was suppose to have another in 6 weeks (actually took about 8-9 weeks to get it). I never really got told anything about it by my doctor so i was left worrying till today and she explained that its something they out grow most of the time and the baby might have to get an ultrasound after she is born.

I really hope she turns for you! the thought of acupuncture would kind of scare me. Not a big fan of needles lol

So not impressed....insomnia has struck and I'm still awake at 2am! Just want to sleep now. :nope:

Aaaaargh, purple, that's mean of them to let you worrying for so long!! I do hope she turns as well, but I'll do whatever it takes :)
MW did mention they won't even try to deliver a breech baby vaginally, so she really wants her to turn as well.
I am not against necessary c-sections, but I really don't want to have to recover from surgery when I have to look after a new born :S

Aimee, :hugs: hope you can fall asleep soon.

Aimee! I'm in the wide awake club too, LO had a nightmare about 3am and I can't get back to sleep now even though he's well away!

:hi: hello to all the new people! :)

My pram arrived yesterday! So me and LO had a fun afternoon of pushing it around the house lol, I LOVE it! It's so easy to push even on carpet with a 2stone toddler in :)

I have a MW appointment tomorrow, I'm hoping she can tell me whether babies flipped again, he doesnt feel head down anymore!
Then I have a consultant appointment on the 20th, it's all becoming so real now! x

Welcome to all the new people! :hi:

Doing ok over here. Excited about my appt tomorrow but no new news until then. Buying cloth diapers is pretty fun and addicting isn't? Glad to hear you'll be giving it a try. I just bought a small pack of newborn disposables yesterday just because they are good to have around if I need to work out any kinks in the cloth system we'll be using.

Hope all the breechies flip soon! I had some acupuncture during my last birth actually and it wasn't bad at all. I didn't know what to expect but it didn't hurt or anything.

As you've probably read my Beech baby finally turned at 36 weeks so fingers crossed for you all!! :kiss:

Hi can I join you girls? I am due on the 26th May and we are on team yellow. I have a 22 month old toddler called Bobby and this baby was a complete surprise. We were going to wait another year but sometimes life takes you by surprise:haha: We are obviously thrilled now and can't wait to meet this LO.

I was in the May Babies 2010 group and it's great as we all still talk on our thread almost 2 years later. It would nice to have a similar support group for this baby. I just wish I had found this group from when I first got pregnant! Better late than never though...

I actually want my baby to be born in June as my son's birthday is in May so they can each have their own birthday months.

Glad to see a familiar face vespersonicca :wave: Do you have a newborn stash pic? Would love to see it!

Aimee and Booth: Ditto on the up all night club! and strangely feel like I HAVE slept...

Booth: I had thought that too, as I was feeling most of baby's movements low and at my sides, but baby has stayed head down, and is now apparently VERY engaged!

PurpleKiwi: Im glad you have some answers, hopefully all works out well for your LO! And I LOVE looking at cloth diapers! They have become a bit of an addiction for me. I can't wait to start using them!

Hello and welcome to all the new ladies!

Finally went to bed at 3am, drifted off about 4, LO was up at 7 but hubby got up and I was able to stay asleep til just before 9 when hubby came up to wake me (we have a rule that unless you're ill you don't sleep past 9 lol). I feel ok actually. A bit sick when I first woke but ok now.

ladies can i join your group? im jodie and after 0 years of being told i could not have children due to PCOS i actually conceived naturally even after having no periods :) im due my lil girl 17th may and so excited xx

I'll add new ladies on thr first post this afternoon. Just on my phone at the mo. welcome xxxxx

Hope the breech babies turn for you! My friends LO was breech all the way through her PG and her turned just before he was born so there is hope.

Boothh - I was the same when we put our pram up! I don't have a baby test it on but used a teddy :haha: Which pram did you get? We got the quinny buzz 3 and I love it, so easy to push! xo

Glad to see a familiar face vespersonicca :wave: Do you have a newborn stash pic? Would love to see it!

Hi! :hi: I haven't taken a newborn stash picture but I can! I think most of everything is now through the wash in the in drawer. :happydance:

ladies can i join your group? im jodie and after 0 years of being told i could not have children due to PCOS i actually conceived naturally even after having no periods :) im due my lil girl 17th may and so excited xx

Assuming that 0 is a 10? Or hopefully something shorter but welcome and congrats to you and yours! Welcome.

Hi! :hi: I haven't taken a newborn stash picture but I can! I think most of everything is now through the wash in the in drawer. :happydance:

I haven't washed mine yet but we are in the process of moving right now, which is driving me insane as I have all these nesting instincts :haha: I have sooo much to do still :dohh: It doesn't help that this pregnancy has gone so quickly. I feel like I am rapidly running out of time.

Hello to everyone :wave: I will hopefully get to know you all over time. We are keeping our iCandy cherry travel system from my son. He started refusing the stroller at around 10 months old so it's pretty much as new. He outgrew the pram at around 3-4 months old which was annoying! We used the carseat for a month and then started reclining the stroller part till he was about 6 months old.

Hey bumpbuddy!! Due 17th May too! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->