*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Me too :( I was putting on clothes today and just made the realization that EVERYTHING makes me look like a whale now instead of just some things.

Full Term tomorrow! :happydance:
Mw been today and singed my home birth off and brought all my stuff up! :happydance: I am so excited, so as of tomorrow she can come I am happy!!!!!!

Yay FF! So exciting! I can't wait to hear about your home birth. I would love a water birth myself but I'll settle for something faster and easier than the first time around. That will already be an improvement!

Kendra, I don't even mind the belly or anything. I love how mine looks. It's just the peeing, tiredness, grumpiness, heartburn, etc LOL :rofl:

hahaha, Vesper. I actually dont mind the peeing, tiredness and grumpiness. Its the heartburn and nausea/vomitting that Im having a hard time coping with!

37 weeks today!!! Woot Woot! had my 37 week appointment today. The dr I saw (mine wasn't available) says baby is in fantastic position, very low and very firmly engaged. He thinks baby is on the smaller, but totally normal, side, and he thinks baby will be making an early appearance! I didn't have an internal, maybe next week I can convince my dr to take a look at how favourable my cervix is... This might be VERY wishful thinking, but I feel like baby is going to show up towards the end of next week! It might be because I have booked a massage and chiro appointment to try and get labour kickstarted!

Anybody have any guesses on who's gonna pop first? I HOPE its me...lol... I am due on the first of the month, but I could easily be beaten out...

I can't believe we are getting to full term! It's just mad how fast it's gone!

1 month tomorrow for me and
I'll be going in to have my
LO! Scary isnt the word lol, also had a thought today that my mum had my little sister at 35 weeks.. That's 3days away! That is a truly terrifying thought lol, we are not ready at all!

Hope everyone is well x

FF :happydance: I can't believe you're full term already.

Kendra, I know, i feel huge too. I don't actually mind it (it helps that my DH still tells me I look beautiful every day :blush:) but I kind of miss that stage when the bump was just "cute"

vesper, I realized yesterday that it could take 8 more weeks for me (if I go up to 42 weeks) and it almost made me cry with frustration. I think it's also because they took me off work and they keep telling me I need to rest so that she doesn't come early. I think that just put me in an "I am ready" mood, just because I need to be prepared mentally if that should happen. But, on the other hand, I also need to be ready to be pregnant for 8 more weeks :wacko:

Bumpin :happydance: for you too for being 37 weeks!!!!

I am 34 weeks tomorrow. It's crazy how on the one hand it seems like I'm almost there but on the other hand it seems like it will take forever!

It just gets in the way now for me. And people constantly comment on it lol.

Well thought I was going to get admitted again today but I was lucky. Was able to get my contractions under control. But I was having them during my NST they just weren't enough to be worried yet. So that's good. But in a lot of pain the last couple days :(

Congrats to everyone reaching full term! :thumbup:

Ear infection seems ok, but I'm off to the GP today to get it checked. I'm not convinced my drops are doing anything except stemming the pain, not curing it if you get my meaning. Tempted to ask about my sciatica pains at the same time as they are excruciating and stop me in my tracks/take my breath away. Happened on the stairs the other day and I very nearly ended up at the bottom. That could have been nasty. I'm at the MW on monday, so will see how we get on there.

Ear infection seems ok, but I'm off to the GP today to get it checked. I'm not convinced my drops are doing anything except stemming the pain, not curing it if you get my meaning. Tempted to ask about my sciatica pains at the same time as they are excruciating and stop me in my tracks/take my breath away. Happened on the stairs the other day and I very nearly ended up at the bottom. That could have been nasty. I'm at the MW on monday, so will see how we get on there.

Hope you're wrong and your infection is on the mend. :hugs: Might as well ask whatever you want to ask while you're there. Good luck!

I've a doctor appt on Friday which will be the last doctor visit (the rest are midwife visits) unless there is anything special. In that case I'll get sent to the hospital to get checked out more thoroughly. I'm hoping to hear that my body has been preparing. The way I see it, whatever gets done now is something I don't need to wait for later! :thumbup: On another note, I went to the flea market today and found some nice deals for both the new little guy on the way and my toddler. :happydance:

I have a docs appt too tomorrow, can't think what they'll do other than the usual checks. :shrug: had a mw last week so this seems a little overkill. Especially as I am under 2 consultants now too! Very well looked after I suppose :)

Kendra, I didn't know you had been having contractions. Glad they are under control. It sucks to be in pain, though.

On another note, I went to the flea market today and found some nice deals for both the new little guy on the way and my toddler. :happydance:

Deals are always awesome! I work as a part time nanny and the other day, the baby's mom left out two bins full of baby's clothes for em to go through. They were sooooooo cute and they all looked new. I think Amy has one outfit for every single day of the year already :blush:
DH actually forbid me to get more clothes for her

Hey, I'm a bit of a late comer but would love to chat with all the other ladies due in May! We're expecting a baby boy on the 15th of May, only 5 weeks to go! xo

I only just noticed that this thread existed today, hehe.
Can i be added?
Due 21st and team yellow :)

Ho ladies and welcome!! I'll Add you all once I'm on the laptop later x x

New person here too! I'm due 11th, and we're team yellow.

Welcome!! Let me get some paper and a pen so I can update ladies xx

Totally Updated Ladies!!! Team :pink: are still in the lead!! I wonder what the :yellow: babies will become!
:happydance: xxx

I had an ultrasound for the kidneys today she really didn't tell me much just said that it never looked to bad and it should be fine and if anything the baby would out grow it in 6 months. We recently decided on going with cloth diapers so i have spent the last week making up for the last several months and have bought a lot lol so hard to stick to a budget with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->