*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

FF I made dh dtd on Saturday and I think he'd forgot how you do it it's been that long :rofl: we did it more than once a day upto when I went into labor with jess, having a toddler definitely teaches you sleep appreciation though :haha:

It's partly my fault cos I haven't wanted it at all and he says I can't use him now :haha: I might try again later in the week

I only did it because jess wasn't here and thought its gunna be a long time now til we get an opportunity (prob our anniversary in July :haha:)

:wohoo: oooooh Bumpin I hope this is it for you how exciting!!!

FF - Signs are all sounding good - just pounce on OH :haha:

Boothh - 2x per day? I have said to OH that we need to do that :haha: but I am soooo tired at night and can't be bothered and LO is always there in the AM - might have to just give in and let him tonight - he prob will only last like 10seconds it has been that long :rofl:

I had lots of BH yday and quite a few in the night but nothing now.....I don't mind if bubs comes a few days before 37wks but would rather wait until next Monday before anything happens so I am glad it hasn't materialised - plus the house is a tip! :haha: might get everything sorted this week and then crack on with "eviction"

Jai we were 19 at the time hahaah were like middle aged now were in our 20s hahahaha!
I'd prefer him to wait til section date really but at the same time I want my baby nowww!!! Feel like I've been pregnant forever!

FF I made dh dtd on Saturday and I think he'd forgot how you do it it's been that long :rofl: we did it more than once a day upto when I went into labor with jess, having a toddler definitely teaches you sleep appreciation though :haha:

It's partly my fault cos I haven't wanted it at all and he says I can't use him now :haha: I might try again later in the week

hahahaha Nic, that made me laugh! :haha:

:rofl: Becky I don't feel so bad now if you were 19 ha! Although I should really make more of an effort in that dept :dohh: yeah wait til your c/s date pls otherwise you will end up being rushed and a planned one is soo much nicer :)

Exactly I don't want it to be a rush and everything is still not ready so he's just going to have to wait! x

Boothh - stand on your head and cross your legs! lol

Ladies - just had some bad news. Hubby came off his bike on the way up to the Ferry port. He's ok (thank god!) - his bike is not! Thankfully he'd gone over to see his Dad so has somewhere to stay and his Dad can lend us any money he will need in addition to get home. Bugger is that his EHIC has expired. I've just renewed it online but it says that it can take 10 days to arrive. He says he's ok, so I think he may just wait and then go get checked over when he eventually gets home. He's onto the ferry company now to try to swap to a rail and sail. Luckily too his Dad was following him in the van, so he was able to get the bike into the van and get taken home quickly. Poor man is apparently more shaken up than hubby. I'm sat here shaking and I didn't see it :nope: Just want him to get home now...... or get over there myself. :cry:

Still waiting. .. everything stopped at about 8am... So now I'm back to c
onfused... Will update later if anything changes

Oh my God Aimee how horrific - I am so so relieved and very happy to hear DH is okay!!! No wonder his Dad was shaken up seeing his son coming off his bike must have been hideous especially as he did not know what would happen!! :hugs: to all 3 of you!! You must be very shaken too - have a cup of sweet tea or something!! :hugs: oh hun thank goodness he is okay.....hope he can get back soon xx

Boothh - Yes cross your legs :rofl:

Bumpkin - aaah annoying for you but at least something would have happened :hugs:

Oh no Aimee :( hope he's okay!

Bumpkin noooo im gutted! Hope it starts up again soon xxx

Afm - legs are firmly crossed!

Oh No Aimee, Hope he's OK :hugs:
Bumpin!! What a shame, but it might all kick off later!! xx

aimee-lou: That sounds so scary hon :hugs: really glad your OH is fine :hugs: His Dad must have been so scared seeing that happen to him :shock: No wonder you are so shaken up! I hope you are all feeling better :hugs:

Bumpin: you might find it call kicks off again today/tomorrow :hugs:

Boothh: Did you have an EMCS with Jesse (I love his name!)?

thanks ladies, im so disappointed! We were up all night getting ready for baby, and now nothing is happening. I get the odd BH, but nothing like I was having all day/night. I hope it starts up again... I feel like its not going to though. I have a dr's appointment tomorrow so maybe I will get a sweep to get things going.

Modo - I had a 3rd/4th degree tear so it's abit risky to try to do it naturally again, I wanted to try but after much deliberation we decided an elective section was best :) x

Quickie update from me. Hubby went up to A&E to get checked out. He has a fractured toe and a sprain in his shoulder. Not bad for an off at 30mph. His helmet took a lot apparently and is completely wrecked - but not so much as a scratch on his head, and no headaches. Goes to show that it's true - GEAR IS GOOD! He has been told not to leave Ireland for 24 hours, but then will be free to fly home, so he should be home tomorrow night. He doesn't want me going to pick him up from the airport (stansted) bearing in mind we live in Norwich (well close to Norwich lol). Wild horses couldn't stop me I'm afraid!

Boothh: That sounds awful hon :( Hopefully the ECS should be a much better experience :) My cousin had one with her second child after an ECS with her first and said it was amazing!

aimee-lou: great news that your hubby is ok! It really does show that it's so important to wear a helmet. So glad he has no problems with his head :hugs:

Modo- it's really annoying cus I had a really good labour experience it was literally the last push it all went wrong and it took months to recover, had to be away from LO within 5minutes of him being born to go to theatre and it took 3 hours to put me back together had to have a spinal and everything! Part of me still wants to try again but I'm very lucky to not have had too bad a time with it and I'd rather keep it that way! :)

Aimee glad he's okay and injuries are relatively minor, my dh came off his scooter a few years ago and shattered his hip! He wasn't going fast either he was on a little roundabout, I won't let him have a bike now though even though he's always on about getting a new one haha x

One of our May mummies has popped!!!!!!!
I'll say no more until she gets chance to update xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->