*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

She is gorgeous Diana <3

Also everyone on here knows when I'll be having my baby and I'll probably announce at the same time but if I don't then feel free to post it in here from Facebook :)

eeee! Congrats Diana! What great news that she's here safe and sound, I hope your recovery is swift and you and your family go from strength to strength :)

Sorry to hear your oh has been in the wars Aimee, I hope he's going to be less of a dare devil for your impending arrival!

Am term tomorrow :happydance:

Oh Wow congratulations Diana!! What a time of it and you were coping so well but like you said at least she is hear safe and sound, what a monkey coming butt first :haha: I have added you on FB (Jenna) and seen a picture or two; she really is gorgeous!! I am also a teeny bit jealous!

Can't believe 1st May Mummy has popped :wohoo:

Aimee - glad OH is on his way home - tut tut already thinking of another bike!

FF - hope your boys get better soon, can't be nice!! :hugs: Well done on DTD :haha: I chickened out last night! Just in case anything happened :haha:

Kendra - LOVE your bump it is soooo beautiful!

I am still in pain with the SPD finding it v difficult atm - got MW tomorrow and have to book a cons appt too for next week!! Been having strong BH so just hoping they are doing something to my cervix to make it more favorable for sweeps etc.

Seriously is anyone just exhausted? I sleep all night, granted disturbed from peeing and being in pain when I move but I must get a good amount why am I so exhausted? :shrug:

Congrats Diana! Born butt first :haha: , that really made me smile. I'm happy that you're both safe and sound and recovering well!

Also a bit freaked out and excited... it's begun! May mommies are popping!

Just checked your youtube video Diana and she's a doll. Congrats again! I linked it so we can all admire the first May mommy and baby! I'm thinking you won't mind since you gave us the name to find it but let me know ASAP if it bothers you and I'll remove it of course! By the way, you look awesome for having just had a baby! And you drove yourself to the hospital and everything! Whew!

I love that You Tube! She Ryleigh looks so calm and relaxed and you look amazing Diana!! xxx

Congrats Diana!!

Morning everyone! Had my growth scan today and our LO is measuring 6lb 6oz which I'm pleased about. Wouldn't mind if he came a week or two early though! xo

good weight Lollipopbop - wish they gave my a weight estimation at my growth scan :grr:

Jai - Have you had a look in your notes? It says the estimated weight on the same piece of paper as measurements xoxo

Diana she is gorgeous and you look great as well. Congrats!!

Diana, she's so beautiful. I feel like crying (maybe I'm a bit hormonal :haha:)

Kendra, beautiful bump =D
We're getting so close. I'm 35 weeks tomorrow. One more week and I can proudly say "I'm 9 months pregnant" O_O
How scary is that?

Aimee, now your husband will have to figure out a way to change diapers with a broken collar bone :haha: I'm glad it's just a few broken bones and he's ok overall. Get him a cookie at Subway too.

Everyone else, I'm glad we are all doing great!

Congrats Diana!!! She is just gorgeous! Im sorry you had to have a section, but im sooo happy that she is here safe and sound!

And just because I thought yesterday was going to be MY day - Im SOOOO FREAKING JEALOUS! :haha:

Congrats Diana!!! She is just gorgeous! Im sorry you had to have a section, but im sooo happy that she is here safe and sound!

And just because I thought yesterday was going to be MY day - Im SOOOO FREAKING JEALOUS! :haha:
I'm half jealous too. I keep getting signs and then nothing :haha: I say half cos Now I have sicky children i can wait a couple of days :haha:
You go next, and then me. Deal ? :haha::flower:

FF: lol...sounds like a good deal to me! I have an appointment with my dr today, so maybe I can sweet talk her into giving me a sweep. I haven't had a single BH in nearly 24 hours, so I think im going to be waiting for a while.

I was sooo upset yesterday, it was ridiculous! I cried over stupid things, yelled at the dogs over nothing and was generally crummy to be around. I think the combo of lack of sleep and disappointment was just too much. But today, feeling soooo much better!! I had a little pep talk with myself last night - "All babies come out! and Mine will come when they are good and ready to!"

Jai - Have you had a look in your notes? It says the estimated weight on the same piece of paper as measurements xoxo

Our hospital doesn't provide weights :hissy: sooo annoying!!

Do you not get special treatment though :rofl: xx

:rofl: I could but I keep my head down when having appts I should really take advantage :dohh: - might grab one of the girls at my next appt and see if they do approx weights on the measurements I was given :haha: xx

Our hospital doesn't provide weights :hissy: sooo annoying!!

Do you not get special treatment though :rofl: xx

:rofl: I could but I keep my head down when having appts I should really take advantage :dohh: - might grab one of the girls at my next appt and see if they do approx weights on the measurements I was given :haha: xx

You so should do haha, I would have thought it would be good having your mates doing things for you haha, I bet you get VIP treatment when you go in to have baby :haha: xx

well, we're back from my 38 week appointment. Im 2 cm dilated, and my cervix, is soft, but long. The dr I saw (for the 2nd week in a row, NOT my own...grrrr....) offered to do a sweep. Oh MY, That was uncomfortable!!! So now we wait! I dont think he was too optimistic about it working, and really I dont feel any different than I did this morning.

Anyone have a successful first sweep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->