*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

oooooh how exciting :wohoo: Can't wait to find out more details :D

Ahhhh which May mommy??? How exciting!!!!! I can't wait to hear more details too.

Here we go ladies!!! :happydance:

I'm still none the wiser, not very good at snooping haha :haha:
Congratulations to our first may mummy though :)

wait? what? WHO??

I'm away for 12 hours and people start having contractions, others even pop O_O

:happydance: how exciting!!!!!

I gotta catch up on the pages later but for me anyway, I am 1 cm dialated and -1 station. Here is my 36 week pic :)

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
FF you're very nice to not say anything... I FB stalked her too! I'm in shock though she wasn't really having any labor symptoms! I don't think she would mind if we told so long as she gets to tell the whole story :)

My guess is Diana. Haven't heard from her for a while... FYI though, FF, when you see me post my birth announcement, feel free to copy it here. I can give details later. :)

:haha: !

Ok, It's Diana, her Princess came yesterday, but we'll leave her to tell weights and stories. I'm sure she won't mind xxx
Same with me V - If you see an announcement on my FB feel free to let the girls here know xx

Well I did Pineapple, Curry and :sex: last night. The DTD thing for the first time in the whole pregnancy because I'd had some wicked pains earlier but it came to nothing. I know why though now and I'm very glad because this morning a 4am my eldest son threw up all down his stairs and has diarrhoea and Noah had the Most disgusting nappy with morning si would have been so hard dealing with poorly boys and giving birth. Hopefully it was be a 24 hour thing. James has to be off school 48 as a precaution and he's asleep so I'll be doing nothing today
xx

Lol you guys are so cute haha! It's ME!!!! Yesterday morning April 16th at 4am I woke up having some cramp like pains in my sides. I tried to "sleep it off" and tossed and turned for what seemed like forever! I finally started to track the pains/contractions with an app on my phone and they were about 1 min long and coming every 5-7min apart. Eric (OH) woke up at 5:30 for work and I told him I was having some uncomfortablness and wasn't sure if it was contractions or just the way I had slept. I told him before he left at 6:00 that if the contractions didn't go away I was going to head into the hospital. I got up and had a granola bar and some water and tried to "walk it off". The contractions were coming quite regularly and getting more intense. Nothing I couldn't breath through but I knew it wasn't Braxton hicks this time. I still wasn't sure it was labour pains but knew I should go in just to get checked out because whatever it was, wasn't very comfortable. I got myself dressed and ready, woke up my son Austin and told him I was dropping him off at grandmas because mommy had to go to the hospital. He was SO pumped! He jumped right out of bed and got dressed and ready in seconds! He grabbed all my hospital gear and put it in my car (which was such a huge help because the contractions were getting more intense). I called the labour and delivery just to make sure I should go in and they said it "sounded like labour to them" so I dropped austin off and started making my way to the hospital (which is about an hour away from my house). I just stayed calm and called Eric to tell him I was heading in. I got there around 7:30am and by this time the contractions were about every 2-3 min and getting stronger. They hooked me up to the machines and checked my cervix. The resident nurse checked me first saying I was 3-4cm but gave a "funny look" to the dr so the dr checked and said "yup she's ab

"about 4cm" but said "I'm just going to grab the ultrasound machine and I'll be back" I was terrified!! I asked if there was something wrong with the baby and she said "oh no, just wanna make sure she's head down". When they started the ultrasound she looked at me and said "i am SO sorry" I looked at her like "ahh?! What?!!" and she told me "it's just as I suspected... I thought it was something other than a head I was feeling" then she told me she had her head up in my right rib cage and but/feet coming out of the cervix and she grabbed onto it when she checked me. I asked if we could turn her and she gave me a sad face and said that the breech she was in there was no way to deliver her vaginally (because sometimes they can deliver breech) and absolutely no way they would be able to turn her. I would have to go for a c-section ASAP. I was so sad I started bawling my eyes out :( I really wanted to do a natiral non-medicated labour and delivery and was told there was absolutely no way possible. It was around 8 they told me this and said I was next (cuz someone was in the OR) for surgery. I called Eric and my mom and told them to come. Eric got there around 8:30 and put his scrubs on and mom got there just before 10 and I went into surgery at 10. Miss Ryleigh was born at 37 weeks 3 days gestation, butt first by c-section at 10:41am weighing 6lbs 10oz <3 they didn't measure her but said they'd do it tomorrow. Both her and I are doing great :) she's such a little trooper and I love her with all my heart! She's a natural at nursing and has stollen the hearts of both of our families :) Eric is completely in love with her and her older brother absolutely adores her! I'm still I'm shock that she's here but so happy to have her in my arms :)
Recovery from the section is going ok. I'm in a little bit of pain but nothing horrible. I'll be in the hospital for 3 days before they send me home. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask! Add me on Facebook "Diana McPherson" or check out my YouTube and Facebook fan page for pictures/updates. "princessdimc5" on YouTube and Facebook. :)

Massive Congratulations Diana!! So excited for you. Im sorry about the section, but glad she is here safe and sound. Well done 1st May mummy! :happydance:

Thanks FF!!!! Her safety was all that mattered to me <3 I was actually laughing and had the whole operating room staff laughing at me through the while surgery because I could feel but not pain and I'm SO SUPER ticklish lol they all thought it was hilarious lol

Congratulations on your LO Diana!! :happydance::flower::happydance:

So nice to start seeing people popping! I'm getting a little antsy now, but I know it can't happen until at least after the 19th due to personal issues (people's birthdays, exams etc) so keeping my legs crossed til then lol.

:happydance: Hubby is on the 11.30 flight home! :thumbup: I seriously cannot wait to get him home now. Although the little stinker didn't tell me yesterday as he 'didn't want to worry me' but he's also fractured his collarbone. When we did face-time yesterday he had told me that the sling was precautionary - turns out we have to go to the fracture clinic on the way home and get him seen as he's going to need follow-ups! Silly boy told me this morning but tbh, I'm just happy he's coming home. He's more bothered about his bike than anything else. It's a write-off and because his insurance abroad only covers third party, that's his bike (that he only bought in january) gone. He's already talking about a new one though :dohh:

Best be off - got to get a small one dressed and get the house looking nice before we leave for the airport about 10.30/11. Have to pop into subway on the way out as hubby has requested a sub for his lunch lol. Obviously hasn't affected his appetite lol :blush:

Thank you for all the well-wishes ladies. I've not been much use to anyone since yesterday lunch time, and you guys have seen me through. Thnakfully Earl has been good (and even started out on the road to potty training yesterday - I'm so proud of him). :flower::flower:

Congratulation diana :happydance: I'm so jealous haha, sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted but like you say at least she's here safe :) going to add you on Facebook to see pics haha xxx

Kendra - lovely bump pic xx

Aimee - glad your OH is on his way home must be a relief for you xx

Ff - eek hope the boys are feeling better quickly and you dont catch anything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->