*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Geez! I am SO susceptible to food cravings this time around and I don't recall it being so early last time...:flower: salty again seems to be winning sweet. Wonder if it's another boy on the way? Baked mac & cheese on the menu for tonight! :haha:

I don't have any cravings as of yet but I am super sensitive to smells..
and for the first time in my life I gagged brushing my teeth this morning..

I don't have any cravings as of yet but I am super sensitive to smells..
and for the first time in my life I gagged brushing my teeth this morning..

Ah yes. I have that too. :sick: Changed a poo diaper this morning and gagged all the way to the bathroom to wash it out (since we use cloth). I recall gagging whiles brushing my teeth at some point last time around. I used to have to eat a cracker in bed before I could sit up. I have a new unopened box waiting but haven't had to use it yet... :happydance:

my husband asked if I was packing a lunch to bed last night lol... i put a seven up and a thing of crackers in a lunch bag, since we have cats they would tear the crackers up if i just left them sitting there... took a B6 supplement last night and no ms this morning...

Helllo....

Can i pls join you ladies.....:flower:

Im due May 12th. I got my BFP 2nd of September and have been stalking this thread wanting to join.

I had an ectopic in July and wanted to make sure the bean was in the right place before i joined this thread. Im happy to say my early scan at 5 weeks on friday & shows my lil bean in the right place, Im so relieved!!:happydance:

Im having a bad case of nausea since saturday...but im ok with it as long as bean is growing:coffee:

Attachments

• 5th Sep.jpg
    5th Sep.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Helllo....

Can i pls join you ladies.....:flower:

Im due May 12th. I got my BFP 2nd of September and have been stalking this thread wanting to join.

I had an ectopic in July and wanted to make sure the bean was in the right place before i joined this thread. Im happy to say my early scan at 5 weeks on friday & shows my lil bean in the right place, Im so relieved!!:happydance:

Im having a bad case of nausea since saturday...but im ok with it as long as bean is growing:coffee:
Hello!! Welcome and huge congratulations!!
:happydance: Glad the scan showed Beanie was in the right place!!
x

Hi ladies,
i havent been on here for a couple for a couple of weeks.
Welcoem and congratulations to all the BFP ladies that have joined. May we all have a lovely next 9 months...
I have been feeling ok, very very tired and i finding i'm more hungry, boobs are still sore, the past few days ive started to feel a little sick at point throughout the day, not enough to be sick or anything but just feel horrible.
I have anothers et of bloods tomorrow and our first scan next Tuesday. praying to see that heartbeat.
Well congrats to eveyone. i send you my thoughts and wishes. xxxxxxx

Hiya!!
I got my booking appointment through the post and my dating scan. Booking in is next Monday and U/S is 18th October and I'll be exactly 12 weeks!!! :happydance:

Hi All, I am joining in here. Found out over the weekend that I'm pregnant with my second, a bit of a surprise but we're happy (were going to start trying soon anyway!) I think I'm due around the 22nd of May.

Hope everyone is doing ok. So far I'm not getting much symptom wise - I hopefully have a week or two to go before the morning sickness kicks in. I am a little apprehensive about the whole pregnancy thing, as my first pregnancy was hard. I had sickness most of the way through, and then pre eclampsia and placenta previa and DD was 5 weeks early. I expect the first two to happen again, the previa is just down to chance!

Hi All, I am joining in here. Found out over the weekend that I'm pregnant with my second, a bit of a surprise but we're happy (were going to start trying soon anyway!) I think I'm due around the 22nd of May.

Hope everyone is doing ok. So far I'm not getting much symptom wise - I hopefully have a week or two to go before the morning sickness kicks in. I am a little apprehensive about the whole pregnancy thing, as my first pregnancy was hard. I had sickness most of the way through, and then pre eclampsia and placenta previa and DD was 5 weeks early. I expect the first two to happen again, the previa is just down to chance!

Welcome congratulations :hugs:

Hiya!!
I got my booking appointment through the post and my dating scan. Booking in is next Monday and U/S is 18th October and I'll be exactly 12 weeks!!! :happydance:

Aw you must be soo excited now that you have dates to count down to now!! Hopefully the time will pass really quick! :happydance:

So I'm having a bit of a rough time over here. Started having sharp cramps yesterday afternoon, but no bleeding. Felt a little bit better and went to bed, but last night at 2 in the morning it was really bad with left side pain and we decided to go to the hospital. All tests were inconclusive...the US didn't show anything at all but they said it is early so sometimes they can't find things on the US (and they had to use an older US because the newer one wasn't working.) The most upsetting thing though is that at 5wks4days my hcg was only 600. It was my first time getting them, so I have nothing to compare to. So I have to go to my doc tomorrow to get the levels checked again to see if they increased. It's all so stressful and I'm really upset! :(

600 isn't necessarily awful, as long as they're rising and not dropping you should be ok, I think. I hope everything is ok!

Oh happycloud :hugs: as long ad the Hcg rises that's the main thing. Thinking of you xxx

Hiya!!

Aw you must be soo excited now that you have dates to count down to now!! Hopefully the time will pass really quick! :happydance:

Yeah it suddenly felt really real. Will even more so next Monday when I actually have maternity notes again:happydance:Xx

Hello Girls..
Welcome and congratulations to all the new May Bluebells :)
How is everyone?
I'm absolutely knackered!!! Come 9pm every night I'm exhausted and almost crying for my bed. Which just makes me worry how I'm going to be when I'm actually showing and carrying more weight than an appleseed!! lol.
I'm getting bad nausea still too, over the most random smells. Toothpaste, toast, one of my OHs aftershaves :haha:
I haven't been sick but the nausea is bad enough to stop me in my tracks and make me think I'm going to be.
We went to visit some friends on the weekend and they announced - they're pregnant!! So I actually have a real life bump buddy!!! Lol, I've never had that before, noone I knew was pregnant when I was. So yay :happydance:
She's about 4 weeks, she thinks so really early days like us, and our due date would be about a week apart :)
I was surprised they told us, as they'd only had :bfp: the day before and apparently the lines were quite faint. They've already told their 6year old daughter too. Yes I'm disapproving when it's none of my business, but we told them we're pregnant too but not telling Mia until at least 10 weeks.
They don't know about our losses either, so I didn't know what to say or do when they said "We didn't expect it to happen on our first month of trying"...
Except bite my tongue and restrain myself from slapping them silly :haha:
I am nice honestly.. and I'm genuinely happy for them, just hope they realise that it isn't always so easy for everyone and being smug about that doesn't make them very likeable.
Sorry for my rant, I needed to get that out :)

happycloud - try not to worry and panic. I know thats easier said than done but it won't help. As long as your numbers are rising then things are good. Remember every woman and pregnancy is different so the levels you produce and another woman can be completely different. As long as they double within the 48-72hour window then you're just fine for you!! If you're going for more bloods tomorrow - remember it might be short of that doubling time for you, so try not to worry if the numbers haven't gone up too much. :hugs:

Hiya!!

So exciting, waiting for my midwife to get back to me. Should hear by wednesday. xxx

I'm not expecting to hear from my midwife for another 2-3weeks I think! Got no real reason to see her any sooner, which I think is a good thing!

Had really bad sickness today, but been travelling all day, so kind of hoping that has a lot to do with it! Boosting has gone down a bit also, so not feeling quite so fat!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->