*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Boothh - Hope all okay, sounds like your body is preparing for labour but still could be a while, it could just be that the presenting part (currently his bum?) is niggling down below or maybe he has turned - hope cons appt goes well today :hugs:

Kendra - the cramps and kicking in the kidney feeling doesn't sound fun :( hope things settle or progress for you.

Vesper - :wohoo: for full termness :dance: how exciting....will you be trying to bring on labour or are you quite happy to just allow baby to come whenever - 5 weeks doesn't sound too long :hugs: but still it sounds ages away to me as well :haha:

I am okay - JT is at nursery today so I am going to CLEAN

Wow it's pretty exciting how everyone is getting these signs!

Flowerfairy: good luck!

KendraNoell: Sorry you are in pain :(

vespersonicca: Congrats on full term!

Boothh: good luck with your consultant appointment!

ooooh, kendra and vesper, sounds like you're getting close =D

Girls, are we going to open a may bluebell mom's thread somewhere else for when the babies are here? I will miss our little group :'(

I think we should Nits :) will help us a lot with the day to day stresses and coping strategies, often find you learn more from other mums that are going through thte same thing at the same time than you do from health professionals xx

I think we should Nits :) will help us a lot with the day to day stresses and coping strategies, often find you learn more from other mums that are going through thte same thing at the same time than you do from health professionals xx

Agreed! :thumbup:

I am still involved in the October Bumpkins 2009 group from when Earl was born and it's great because all our children are the same age and we get to talk about the same things like at the moment the pre-occpation is potty training! :wacko:

Thanks! I'm just going to let the little guy come when he comes. I have another appt with the midwife next week's Tuesday and then I go to the hospital on Thursday to have them look at the size and the area where I tore and things before. It's not supposed to be to see about a c-section but more to allieve my worries about tearing to the same extent as before.

My old August mommies group from 2010 is still getting posts from time to time. We didn't create a new thread but just continued the old one. These kind of threads are kept in the pregnancy group discussions section anyway. Whichever is fine for me though.

:happydance:
I guess we can just keep this thread going, that'd be easy =D

Vesper, I used to be the most impatient person in the world. This baby has already taught me a few things!

I'm off to my second dr's appointment of the week :dohh:

Agreed! :thumbup:

I am still involved in the October Bumpkins 2009 group from when Earl was born and it's great because all our children are the same age and we get to talk about the same things like at the moment the pre-occpation is potty training! :wacko:

I agree with this! We are still going at the May Babies 2010 and it's really great going through all this stuff together. It's why I really wish I had found this group earlier in my pregnancy :(

Oh, yes, Im totally in for continuing the group! being a first timer, I KNOW I can benefit from some advice from you pros!

awesome !!!

Another big update:
We scheduled a c-section for may 17th. If by some miracle she turns, they will still induce me around that same date.

So, not the water birth I was hoping for but I can't deny I am getting excited to know that I will meet my little girl so soon =D

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the late response but,

CONGRATULATIONS DIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is beautiful!!!!:happy dance::flower:

Ahhhh this is so exciting!!!

Does anyone have increased discharge? Could it be the mucous plug?

I am sooooo ready to have my little girl, I am hoping this week!!!!!!!

Oh, yes, Im totally in for continuing the group! being a first timer, I KNOW I can benefit from some advice from you pros!

I'm def not a pro but experience does help a ton! I'm really glad if anything I've had to say has helped someone. It's great having a group of ladies who are willing to offer tips and ideas. :flower:

Another big update:
We scheduled a c-section for may 17th. If by some miracle she turns, they will still induce me around that same date.

So, not the water birth I was hoping for but I can't deny I am getting excited to know that I will meet my little girl so soon =D

Glad to hear you are excited and making progress in the direction of meeting your daughter! Hope everything goes smoothly. Hey, maybe she'll turn and decide to come earlier anyway? :flower:

Jai - he is head down now so think he is just putting a lot of pressure on me. Not had anymore signs so maybe he was just getting comfy lol

Nits - good idea, I still talk to the August 09 mums everyday (we have a Facebook group now if your interested jai_jai) we have had meets and stuff and even a ttc group now and it has been invaluable support to me so many times!*

Nits again - woo for c section date, at least everything is set now and you have an idea when LO will be arriving, and you have some time to get your head around it!*

Afm - consultant appointment went fine, took swabs so mrsa while I was there too, went through the risks of c section and I signed the forms, pre op is a week on Thursday so the 3rd may, they said that appointment will last about 3 hours and I'll get to talk to the anesthetist etc and see the ward etc, they will give me my time slot too and give me my medication to take the night before!*
It all seems so real and close now and I'm getting kind of nervous!*

Setting myself the task of trying to make some room for the baby this weekend, sorting our room out etc, finish my hospital bag and going to go and stockpile some nappies etc this week in the asda baby event!*

I wonder who will be the next to go? Surely someone else is going to go in the next few days now x

Really jealous of those ladies who are popping/getting close lol. I would love to know the specific date that my LO was going to arrive....would make my life so much less stressful right now. With hubby completely out of action and with me having to take on extra housework type jobs as a result, we could really do without LO making an appearance before the end of the month lol. Hubby is being seen on 1st May, so we're taking it as our next milestone lol.....oh and definitely no 'baby eviction' going on here! :dohh: Must be the only nearly 37 weeker who is actively trying to keep baby in to at least term! lol :haha:

I also wouldn't call myself a pro- just have experience to work from. Anything I can help with I will happily though :thumbup:

I'm on my 3rd, I've been a mum for 10 and a half years, but Im far from being a pro :haha:

What is that saying Something like 'there are no ways to be a perfect mother but a million ways to be a good one'

My one piece of advice would be not to listen to everything that other people will tell you,
You know your baby best, everybody has their own way of doing things so don't let the HV, MIL, your mum or anybody else make you feel like you are 'doing it wrong' just because it's not the same as how they did things. I think I learnt that the hard way and I'm really looking forward to ignoring other peoples advice this time because I feel a lot more confident.

Don't get me wrong sometimes you will great advice but just pick and choose the bits that are helpful and ignore the rest xx

Diana- Congrats on the birth of your little girl :happydance:

Nits- Wow a c-section date I bet it is getting very exciting now :)

FF- I really hope baby makes an appearance soon for you :hugs:

Jules- I have increased discharge, the plug is usually very 'gooey', stringy/sticky, with little bits of blood in it :)

Booth- Great advice :thumbup:

Ami- Congrats on reaching 37 weeks hope baby stays to term for you

I'm really getting fed up now last night was awful I have been up most of the night being sick, having period type cramps and my SPD was awful last night. Everytime I finally got to sleep and I turned over I was woken up by the pain :cry: Roll on full term!

Has anyone heard from MrsQ? The last update I sa she has been sceduled for a c-section the next day due to the cord not functioning well but I havn't seen any more updates. I may have missed it as I'm really not observant lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->