*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Yaay! They are arriving! Slowly though...

My turn tonight. Ok? Dont anyone dare get in their first :rofl:

I was actually thinking that earlier I'm going to feel really bad if you havnt had baby D by the time I go in on Friday x

Whoooooooooo????? Have I missed something on FB?? :hissy:

I just seeeeen!!!!! :wohoo: congrats Meghan!!!! Did she know she was having a :blue: baby?? Or was she :yellow:?

Awwww Nic I hope you are next!!! :hugs:

She was team yellow!!! I must update the first post!

I feel crampy ect tonight, but have done for a few days. It will be soon Im sure xxx

She has to come out soooon!

Ive had cramps and horrible back ache all night but they aren't going anywhere, just abit too bad to sleep through though so going to be in for a fun night! x

:happydance: Meghan!!!!

He's gorgeous too!

Thanks everyone for offering your toddlers to me :rofl:

My chiropractor appointment felt really good today. I know she hasn't turned but at least my pelvis feels better.
I have another long appointment tomorrow, they'll do a growth ultrasound. I'll let you know how everything is gioing bu based on how hungry I've been lately, I am positive she's growing just fine :haha:

Pre-op on Friday O_O

Nic, I love the pic of you and noah sticking your tongue out.

Eeek thanks ladies for doing the updates for me! I had a three day stay for a vaginal birth which is kinda long IMO but unfortunately baby came WAY too fast and they weren't able to do an episiotomy in time so I have 2nd degree lacerations on my perenium and let me tell you if the Dr says he wants to cut let him do it instead of your body ripping!!! I guess I had a lip on my cervix and they weren't sure if it would tear as baby came out and before they could really guess what would happen he came anyway.

From my first real contraction to the time he came out was less than 10 hours. My contractions were coming so hard I couldn't think about anything other than an epidural and so glad I did, I would have probably passed out from the pain.

I have a longer birth story on my pregnancy journal and pictures if anyone wants to follow over there :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/741088-first-pregnancy-33.html#post17807549

:happydance: Meghan! Another baby! More to come! :happydance:

Read your story Kendra and posted there. Glad you are home and settling in. Just keep hydrated and medicated for a bit and you'll pull through. The first 2 weeks are the worst but I promise it gets much better!!!

Congrats kendra xxx just read your birth story! I had a 3rd/4th degree tear with jess so I feel your pain, definitely get yourself some laxatives, they really help xx hope you are settling in well with baby Jackson at home! He is adorable xx

I've had the worst nights sleep :( backache, period pains, bh, and restless legs, plus jess in our bed from midnight. I didn't sleep til 2am then was woken up at 5 cus jesses nappy leaked and we had to change the sheets :dohh: now been woken up by DH at 6.30 getting ready for work and I'm wide awake and in pain now.

Wow it's getting busy in here now lol - congrats Meghan!! :thumbup:

Kendra - Congrats again - you'll be fine soon enough and with that beautiful boy to distract you, time will fly. Enjoy those cuddles xxxx

Becki - I had another set of contractions last night. I actually started to panic a bit. Baby is simply not allowed to come now! lol. Sleep wasn't too bad as a result though as I was so frazzled I passed out apart from a couple of toilet breaks lol. Earl came through just before 7, so not too bad. Just think....only 3 more sleeps (if you can sleep) and you'll get your body back. :thumbup:

Anyone else an emotional wreck? I am crying at everything. I feel incredibly guilty as everything is geared towards the new baby coming, and Earl is suffering. He came through this morning really sad that 'Baby take Mummy away?' I literally broke down and I'm welling up again just typing it. We're going to have a Mummy/Earl day today. Park, followed by shops, followed by PlayDoh lol. Hubby is revising all day so I need to get him out of the house for a bit anyway. it's just so wet and miserable - wish the weather would cheer up a bit.

Endocrinologist tomorrow - appointment at 11. I get the joy of being weighed (do at every appointment) so I will officially see how much weight I've gained. :wacko: Not sure I want to know.

awww I will go read it now Kendra :hugs: glad you are home!

Becki - I hope it doesn't amount to anything and you can get some rest later :hugs:

Aimee - Again I hope baby holds off a couple days for you - don't feel bad at all Earl will soon adjust and realise what it is all about :hugs: they are tougher than you think.

Ana - hope all is okay at growth scan!

:hugs: for everyone else!

I have MW appt today and another sweep :haha: I hope it does something but with my history of failed sweeps in both pregnancies I would bet not!! Baby has been more wriggly again so that is all good...I too had achy back and period cramps but nothing amounted of anything - SPD was sooooo hideous yday I could barely move :cry: hoping it isn't too bad today - right must get out of bed etc and take JT to nursery and get the MW!! Have a good day everyone! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->