*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Kendra, he's here :happydance: congrats!!! Sorry about the tear.

I'm joining the insomnia train. I wake up and my mind won't stop racing. Stupid nexistent maternity laws in the US, I'm constantly worried about money :(

Last night I dreamed that my baby was 2 days old and I hadn't met her yet :S
But as soon as I saw her, we started breast feeding, so it wasn't that bad of a dream :)

Still feeling crampy and having a lot of pelvic pressure. I'm excited my mom is coming with us to the growth ultrasound.

Aimee - that's such a terrifying thought though haha!
I know what you mean, I think jess is getting annoyed with every time anything new comes in the house and it's for baby not for him, I'm sure they will adjust though, I'm just planning to make him as involved as possible and have him my helper, we've been calling the baby 'jesses baby' for ages too and trying to explain things. *At the moment he's more bothered about trying to climb into the modes basket every chance he gets :haha:

Jai - sorry your spd is playing up, not long now though, hope your appointment goes well and sweep does something! xx

Cramps not really regular but they are quite painful, I still have a cold and sore throat too :( I want it to clear up quickly because I don't like the thought of the baby catching a cold as soon as he's born!
Right I MUST do the bags today! Somebody shout at me if I don't!
DH is in trouble too because he's been secretly eating the hospital snacks I bought for him, I'm not going to get him more now he can just starve while I eat mine :rofl:*

Morning. Im off to Soft play today so I shall read your birth story in a bit Kendra! Well done tho xxx
Nothing to report, surprisingly :haha:

Morning!

It's 4:15 am here. Been up since 2. Only slept 2 hours tonight.

I am now having hot cocoa and a ham and cheese sandwich :haha: I'll go back to bed and i'm planning on sleeping until noon, when I have to leave for my appointment.

Mm ham and cheese sandwiches haha, been eating lots of those recently! Woken up starving this morning, I'm going to convince jess its a good idea to go back to bed and watch a film soon :haha:

We're actually planning on getting Disney stocks soon so we can get discount in the parks :haha: crazy disney fan here!

Ham and cheese yum! I've been a peanut butter freak lately, mostly with apples and bananas since I quit eating unhealthy sweets on weekdays. Still very pregnant over here in Finland but at least it is a GORGEOUS sunny day. Just got back from the park and now time for a nap!

It's sunny here but rained this morning so typically the garden is wet! :(
I've half done the bags now!! :happydance: just need to do jesses bag, the snack bag and remember to buy some lansinoh lol I have a checklist too of things to put in on Thursday, like makeup, my book, dressing gown, charger and pillow!
Hopefully I won't forget anything! x
Still not got a steriliser plug either so need to sort that out today!

Well just been admitted to hospital high bp and protein in urine. Being induced tonight.

Good luck Sharon! Hope it all goes smoothly xxx I havnt been induced so no advice but I hope it doesn't take too long for you xx

There are a lot of ways to induce so I'd do some reading about the different kinds. Sweeps, breaking the waters, oxytocin hormone...

mmmmmm Ham and Cheese Sarnies!!! YUMMERS :munch: I have been having those with lots of coleslaw!!! mmmmmmmm

Good luck Sharon - I was induced and it went well, it might be different in NI but normally they perform a CTG for half hour(a recording of babys heartbeat) to ensure baby is happy and to get a baseline they then examine you and give you either 1mg or 2mg of prostin gel or sometimes leave in a tampon type thing (everywhere is a bit different) then they would monitor baby again for half hour then allow you to wander around the grounds for an hour or so, get you back for another CTG - and then just intermittently monitor you! After 6hrs of applying first lot of gel they will reassess your cervix and either apply more gel or if labouring leave you to labour or if nothing is happening but they can break your waters they will do that an insert a hormone drip. normally women with signs of Pre Eclampsia like you labour very well with being induced, best advice I have is just tpo stay as relaxed as possible :hugs:

:wohoo: for the sunshine I have just had :icecream: and gone for lunch before yummers!!

I have my first pre-op today at 3 I guess to talk about somthing not sure Kailee was everywhere when the nurse was trying to explain what it was about, I also have another one on saturday and I have no idea what it is even for either I think its just blood work.

How is everyone??? I had another sweep today and my cervix is sore now but no movement :cry:

Nothing new and no sweep till 41+1 Booooo!
How come some of you get sweeps before Due date? xxxx

I have severe SPD so they are trying to bring on labour - I assume everyone else who has a sweep before 41wks has an obstetric concern/problem or they wouldn't be getting a sweep as its not normal practice - plus tbh they don't bloody work before your EDD :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->