*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I have severe SPD so they are trying to bring on labour - I assume everyone else who has a sweep before 41wks has an obstetric concern/problem or they wouldn't be getting a sweep as its not normal practice - plus tbh they don't bloody work before your EDD :rofl:

I hope yours does work!!! I've never had SPD thank fully, but my pelvis hurts now so I cant imagine the pain you must go through xx

Hope these babies arrive soon! I'm getting annoyed with baby D now! :rofl: keeping us all waiting!! xxxx

Ps 3 more sleeps!!!

Lunch with my friend tomorrow, then Thursday is midwife in the morning and dropping jess off with my mum and having our last supper so to speak! Shit it feels really scary and close now! Excuse my language xx

Booth, good job on making the bags.

Sharon, I have no advice but good luck !!!

Everyone else, hang in there! I am feeling like crap today, like I was run over by a truck :haha: husband thinks it means baby will be born soon but I am not so hopeful.

My ultrasound went great! In the last few weeks she's gone from 20% to 50%
She's estimated to be 7 lbs, give or take one pound either way. She looks good and healthy. Dh and I met with the OB, we really like her, which is good considering she's cutting me open :haha:
Pre-op on Friday!

Im so tired and sore today. Went for pre-op to be told it wasn't even necessary to have one today as they wouldn't let them do blood work till saturday so im really sore from having to bus there for basically no reason then go and do some shopping after. Not to mention LO is really active and her moving is pretty painful now

Glad your ultra sound went well nits! It must be a relief! Xxx

Sorry your feeling crap purple_kiwi! My consultant booked me on the wrong pre op date so I couldn't have my bloods done either, I have to have them on Friday when I get there now and be last on the list! :/

Nic - I dreamt I was reading your birth announcement last night, hope I'm right haha and she's arrived!!

Finding nemo for us this morning lol! I'm so tired xx

Sorry no announcement!! But it is 41 weeks and she cant have her brothers beating her so we will see!! :rofl: x

Aw it was a really good birth story too you would've loved it haha, it was like I woke up at 3am for the loo, waters broke when downstairs and had her on the sofa, then made the midwives a brew when they arrived :rofl: xx

:rofl: sounds like a great birth story there Becki - lets hope it is that simple Nic!

Sorry you are feeling fed up and crap Kiwi!! :( Hope you feel better soon!

Nic thanks I hope it does too but it hasn't yet and I don't feel hopeful of it and have no symptoms! I have been booked in for induction on Sunday now so shitting it about that :shock: didn't sleep last night and I have gone to bed again now :haha: FX baby will come before pleeeease

I knooooooow :happydance: :)

Becky, you should works a fortune teller!!!! How exciting!

Jenna, did u say you're getting induced this Saturday?

Becki and purple, I am scheduled for my pre op this Friday but surgery isn't until next Thursday, now I'm concerned they may have booked me too early. I have to go back next tuesday anyway...

Yaaay for everyone popping! Amy was being super active for grandma last night, my mom couldn't be happier :)

Yes Becki you should - I should def not none of my predictions worked :dohh:

I am being induced this Sunday - I have to call first to check they have room for me but yes if all okay and nothing happens before it is this Sunday :shock:

I've not even checked fb yet haha but I'm so excited I'm off to look! Wonder who I dream about tonight LOL xx

Wow can't believe all the babies are arriving!

Nits - they said the bloods need to be less than a week old so as long as there's less tha a week between it should be fine!

Wow Jenna! Hey at least you won't be the last one in here this time :haha: do you mind to be induced again or would you prefer to go on your own?

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day I'll have one baby! Just been and bought my lansinoh and a bottle brush! So apart from the mattress and steriliser cord im all done now lol x

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Dream about me tonight please :yipee: ummmm because induction was easy last time I wouldn't mind that if it is going to be the same situation but you never know :shrug: I am worried and I would love nothing more than to go naturally for many many reasons but just because I want to do it on my own, feel kinda cheated not having ever just "gone into labour" :cry: I guess I could opt not to be induced and wait it out but I really can't go overdue again it was just too painful last time :(

Ooooooh Becki you are all ready how exciting!! Have you finished the bags now? I can't believe we are all popping it feels like yday we were having 20wk scans :shock: gone soooo quickly!!!

I have altered FB - can someone have a look and see what you can see on my wall/timeline thingy and see if you can post on ANYTHING? I have had a dodgey stalker from real life find me on here and I am worried something will get written on FB before we have told my SIL who is in NZ so I have tried to restrict everything but it doesn't seem to be the same as when it was a norm wall with this silly timeline stuff :shrug:

You can post on your statuses but not directly on your wall xx

I just need to put the things in I can't out in til before we go like chargers etc, jesses bag needs some toys but we can put those in before we leave tomorrow! Eek!

I don't think induction is really very different though I never got induced, I feel abit like that about the fact my waters never broke with Jesse and obv they won't this time so I'll never know what it will feels like! Stupid I know! At least you don't have all that horrible waiting though, I can remember coming in after I'd had jess and seeing everyone getting more and more desperate! You don't want that again xx

:yipee: for being done woop!

Thanks re the FB thing!

Yes you are right and it is much more organised, like dropping off JT at my parents for the weekend and going off to have a baby :haha: If induction happens like it did with me last time then I don't think there is much difference at all and I did like it you know being there from start and avoiding the should I go in or shouldn't I thing.....but I just worry it won't work or be straight forward or end up in an emergency section or something :shock: but you are right!! Definitely do not want to be the last one again that was awful!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->