*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Nic - It is a full moon tonight at about 3am so you never know ;)

Ana - I am Jenna :) but it is okay Jai is fine :haha:it is great you are relaxed it helps so much :hugs:

Becki - That is amazing no wonder he loves it - it looks toy story-ish is it to do with buzz? Hope you are feeling better after your resting xx

I saw on Kendra's wall that she is 4cm :yipee: gooo Kendra! I thought it might happen as soon as she stopped working it tends to when you work so late in preg!

my main mw who is caseloading me is off until Monday so would prefer that but I do not mind if baby wants to come tonight or tomorrow......I would welcome it :) so a baby as day sounds great!!
Kendra today,
Nic Tomorrow,
Me Monday,
Monique Tues
Meghan Wed,
Aimee Thur
Becki Fri
......... - Sat?? Ana - if baby has turned :)
Frangi Sun
Kiwi Mon

Ana - when is your c/s?

I hope you all like my planning :rofl:

Yeah tonight to start, baby by tomorrow would be good. I feel bloody rough so need to get this baby out :haha: x

As I was typing my message this morning I thought Thursday would be perfect. Could you have a word with LO to ensure it happens lol. :haha: I still think I'm going overdue.

We have had an expensive day - bought a new car. 2003 Volvo V40 estate. Hubby is really pleased with it. We pick it up on Thursday (at the moment anyway lol). Cost us £1100 plus the Alfa in p/x (we paid £700 for the Alfa 4 months ago, have done nothing to it, and got £750 for p/x :thumbup:). Much better car in most ways (I'm loathe to say all lol).

Had a good day overall. Feeling better than yesterday apart from my teeth are playing up again - got away with it so far lol.

Jenna: it will be interesting to see if you are right.. But I must object to my day of Wednesday.... I AM the most overdue...lol. I should get an earlier time slot :haha: besides, I might be getting induced Monday...

Come on full moon!

:rofl: Im just waiting for our Chinese food to come and having a proper glass of Rose!!1 I need to relax. x

Jenna, I like your plan! As long as she isn't born on Monday 14th, I'm fine with it. I really don't want to share my bday with my baby 0.o
So of course that may be when she's born :haha:

It's a little freaky to think that my parents and us made babies at the same time, just 27 years apart O_O

My c-section is scheduled for the 17th.

I got a picture of the Supermoon and been out for some belly rubbing :rofl:
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/89ac87dd.jpg

Jai - no its not toystory but it is buzz colours and he is absolutely obsessed with you story so it was perfect! It was reduced to £50 from £150 so I really couldn't pass it up (well technically his nanny bought it him for Easter haha) he's spent all day playing in it and taking all his toys up and down the slide lol! Stuart is going to put up his trampoline tomorrow if it stays dry!

And im totally down with your planning :haha:

Nic - I can just picture over due women up and down the country walking up and down the streets in their pjs rubbings their bellies :haha:

I thought my waters went earlier but no I just peed myself AGAIN! The pressure on my bladder is ridiculous a the moment! I constantly need a wee!!

We had a nice relaxing night watching bgt and eating ice cream :) just got in bed now with jesses choice of film (finding nemo) hoping he goes to sleep soon and we can put him in his own bed and get some adult time :rofl: it will be even worse with 2 babies in the bed!! x

I'm planning to sort all the maternity clothes out that I found recently tomorrow and stick them up to sell somewhere, figured I could spend my week doing that and then I'll have some spare money to get myself some bits until I fit back in my normal clothes! x

oh booth, did u see the synchronised swimmers on BGT? It's my company who owns the tank they we're in :) Hence why baby cant come till saturday next week coz thats when the finals are - so Jenna my slot of Sunday is fine thanks!

Ohh I did! DH loved them (obviously!) what do you do frangi? Xx

Seriously I have a 'was that my waters leaking... Oh no it's just pee' moment about 3 times a day :rofl:

Looks like we finally have a May baby! Congrats Kendra!!!

Meghan, we can swap Tues and Wed! ;)

I don't have anyone on FB (I'm a philistine and don't like it lol) so can't wait for Kendra's update. Congratulations :thumbup:

Becki - I was looking at that climbing frame for Earl. I was afraid it would be a little small for him though as the ones at the local playpark are huge and he loves them lol. We're moving soon so will hopefully have a bigger garden and we can invest in some play equipment. Earl is all about 'Up', Cars or Monsters Inc, with a heavy dose of Toy story on the side lol. Anything Pixar and he's there for the full 9- mins. Comes in handy at times like now. I'm not in the mood to be up and playing, too early to be doing housework so I get BnB time and he gets his film :thumbup: Do you still co-sleep? We seriously could never do it with Earl. He likes his space too much. As it is we're going to have to invest in a new bed for him in the Autumn as he has outgrown his toddler bed (that's supposed to last until they're 4!). :wacko:

Jesse loves the big climbing frames too but we have a playground at the end of the street so we dont have to go far :haha: I just wanted something to keep him entertained in the garden so i could get on with bits and bobs in the kitchen and be able to see him and him not be under my feet! I wanted to get him a swing, think that may be a birthday idea! I cried when he started to use the big boy swings a few weeks ago lol :(
Yes we still half and half co sleep, more and more he gets carried into his own bed once he is asleep though now, there isn't enough room with my being so big and he sleeps with his arms and legs out so we have to fit round him :haha: he went in his own bed last night 1am til just now 8am! He woke up at 4 and needed settling and a drink though! I'd love to have a baby that sleeps through! That was an extremely good night for jess xx

lol not peeing myself yet but I'm a short while behind you ladies so ive got it all to come

boothh the tank is owned by my company we hire it out it was on league of their own on friday too :)

So we're there any full moon babies?

aimee, the first 20 minutes of UP make me cry more than any drama.

I don't have Kendra on FB, can anyone give us a quick update while we wait for hers???? :happydance:

I don't have Kendra on FB, can anyone give us a quick update while we wait for hers???? :happydance:

One of her photos reads "Baby Jackson born at 11:51am 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 1/4 inches. Perfect baby boy :)" He was a Cinco de Mayo baby and she was up all night in labor so I guess he was a full moon baby too!

Looking forward to hearing how it all went once she collects herself. Finally, our first May baby in May!

Looks like we finally have a May baby! Congrats Kendra!!!

Meghan, we can swap Tues and Wed! ;)

Thanks! :haha:

Had another Frustrating night. Painful bh all freakin night, 3 mins apart and now this morning, still getting them, but they aren't as painful. If this happens again tonight I'm going in. I know my Dr is on call tonight. I can't take another night without sleep because of this. Its been 3 weeks of this nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->