*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Sure it will go easy, your body already knows what to do this time so it should be easier!
That's what I like about the section the fact its all calm and easy on jess, he's just going to my mums and coming back to his baby brother!

Today has really dragged though I bet tomorrow will too, it reminds me of Christmas as a kid, the few days before christmas eve I found it harder and harder to sleep! Tomorrow I'm going to be bouncing off the walls! The midwife is coming tomorrow around 10-11 so that will split the day abit, I suppose I can concentrate on cleaning the house and changing the bedding etc so everything is nice and clean for when we get home, get the Moses basket out and put it next to the bed and put everything out ready on the changing station :happydance:

Just realised its our 10 month wedding anniversary today too, wow can't believe that it's
been nearly a year! Time goes fast when you're having fun eh :haha:

Wow Booth! How exciting! I can't believe how quickly it's happened :hugs:

Only one more day, Becki!

Jenna, why are they inducing you? I don't remember, sorry.

Everything quiet here, same pelvic pain (horrible), same random cramps. Baby girls is happily dancing around in my belly.
DH told em off yesterday for going out without a cell phone.

Hello!!!
As most of you know my Little lady Saskia Rose Arrived today!! Born at home at 13.37pm weighing 8lb 6oz. Labour started at 10am!! No pain relief not even Gas and Air!!
Will do a birth story tomorrow
xxx

Can't wait to read your birth story! You did amazing! Well done! No pain relief!! Saskia is beautiful, hope she's settling in well and you get some rest tonight xxx

I love the name, Nic. And she's such a cutie! :hugs:

Man I can NOT believe how some of you made it without any pain meds, you all are my heroes. I couldn't even do it WITH meds, had to go for the epi. It all feels like a blur now but the pain was so so so bad.

It's different for everybody isn't it! Even the same person labors differently each time! Healthy mummy and baby is all that matters however you get to the end :flower: you did a great job kendra xxx

TOMORROW!!!! :happydance: my baby is coming tomorrow!

Yay for Saskia! Kendra, exactly what Becki said. It's different for everyone. I was in A LOT of pain with my first and also ended with an epidural, an episiotomy, tearing, and a suction cup birth. This time could go the same or completely different! It's frustrating not knowing what to expect.

As for me, I had a little bout with insomnia last night. I was just super worried. :( DH's hand woke me and he was burning up! I got out the thermometer and he had 38.2°C (fever). It's broke now since I got him meds and cold water ASAP but I'm so worried now that he will be ill and this labor will start! I'm not sure he can come be my birth partner with a fever. :cry: It's really stressing me out! I know that no one at the hospital is going to come take his temperature and tell him to go home but it's probably not safe for the baby... :nope: but I must have the same germs too... I'm just not sick. Not sure what to think! He's home from work to get well.

Seth was born 2.52am 9 th May. Birth was bit traumatic but we got through he was undersized at 5 lb 4.5 oz but taking between 30-50ml every 2 hours to try to correct that. Will post pic when get on computer.

Congrats Sharon :happydance:

Vesper - hope your OH is better soon :( we've all been sick this week with a cold in our house so I've been worrying were all going to make the baby sick but we all seem to be clearing up now! Hopefully it's just a 24hr thing for your OH and he doesn't pass it to you xx

Ladies! I go away for 24 hours and you all start to pop!! :wacko:

No news from here as yet. Hubby's exams went well, and I'm actually feeling better than I was. The contraction bouts seem to have stopped, and I feel very relaxed (especially now hubby is back to normal). Went to hospital yesterday for my appointment with the endo consultant. Last appointment for me prior to birth (well, hopefully lol - have a MW appointment booked for 21st for a sweep but hoping not to need it as hubby has an exam that day so will have to turn it down :dohh:)

Endo has signed me off as healthy and good to go to MLBU too! :thumbup: It was kind of a formality but I now have 3 seperate sign offs! :wacko:

Becki - Good luck tomorrow and enjoy tonight! :thumbup:

Nic - Congratulations on Saskia and well done. Sounds like a dream of a birth and can't wait to read the story later.

Sharon - congratulations on your little boy! Love the name!! xx

Thanks Aimee! Lad your hubby's exam went well and hopefully you won't need that sweep!

I am cleaning and organising today, been up since 4.50am! Jess is being very clingy! Think he knows something happening, can probably sense my restlessness! It's just me and him til DH picks us up at 6.30! He's picking my sister up on the way as she's babysitting at my mums for jess tonight, the day is dragging so bad!! Cant believe it's only 11am!

Flowerfairy- :happydance: Welcome to the world saskia.

Congrats to the others that have had their babies :hugs:

Booth- How are you feeling about tomorrow? x

I'm just scared I won't be able to bf, I didn't manage it last time so I'm abit apprehensive! Not scared about the actual surgery either it's just the recovery I'm scared about and also how the heck I'll cope with 2 babies!! I'm worried how jess is going to react and how he will cope with having to 'share' me, it's all abit daunting at the moment xx

just dropping in to say I had our little man last Saturday 5th ..
I posted his very quick delivery story in the birth forum.
Harrison Cash Edwards weighed 8lbs 6oz..

Congrats future numan

Booth- :hugs: Is your OH taking paternity leave so he can look after you? I can totally empathise with the worrying about bfing I wasn't successful last time either and I am realy hoping I will be this time. The advice I have been given with regards to making sure the older sibling doesn't feel left out is keep them included as muc as possible. I know that babies get lots of pressies from friends/family so I am buying Aidan a 'big brother' present so that he feels special too. And little things like asking him to get a nappy for me etc, asking him to 'help' me when Oliver is crying like singing etc. I'm sure it will be fine though hun :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->