*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I've got him a present from the baby which I know he will love planning to give it him when he comes to the hospital! Yeah DH is off now til the 28th so it's worked out well having him on a Friday cus we get an extra weekend! Hopefully I'll be up and about by the time he goes back! xx

Congrats, Sharon and Future!!!

Vesper, how's your OH feeling??? :hugs:

Becki, :happydance: only one more sleep =D I can't wait to see the photos.

Soooo, I am just back from the hospital :dohh:
I woke up at 4 in the morning with an awful headache and nauseas. At 5 I called the midwife, since those are signs of pre-eclampsia (together with my high blood pressure). They told me to take some tylenol and call them back in an hour if nothing changed.
Well, I felt even worse. My DH had to email his professor to postpone a final he was supposed to take today and he drove me to the hospital. We had the bags and everything in the car, just in case.
I was feeling like crap. They had me in the hospital for four hours, did blood tests and urine tests and an NST. Everything came back great, I don't have preeclampsia :happydance:
bad news is that it may be the flu =S
I can't have the flu right before my surgery!

Anyway, I am feeling a lot better now but it was quite the scare. We thought she might be born today if my blood work didn't come back good.

Glad everything is ok nits!

I had a sweep today... Feeling a bit violated if I'm honest! Hoping it works though coz I'm booked in to have another one on Monday and I really don't want another one!!

Hi everyone. Congrats FN :happydance: once I get some time I will update first page!!
We're doing well. Noah is not being too bad few tantrums but. All in all he's ok. He just wants to hold her all the time!!!!
Struggling with after pains. Managed blooming labour without pain relief but these pains make me cry :(.
Good luck tomorrow Becki, can't wait to see your Announcement xxx.

Sorry if missed anything I'm rushing cos Saskia will be awake soon. Love to you all and good luck xx

I am becoming very antisocial. My friends keep calling me and I don't even want to answer their phone calls. I am not being mean, I don't feel like talking or going anywhere. I just want to be home with my husband...

Im up!! Getting ready to go and meet our baby boy!
I'm having a baby today!!!! ( watch now there will be loads of emergencys and we will get pushed back lol! )
Arghhhh!! Ive hardly slept and got such bad butterfly's!
I was updating my status on fb with jess at 9cm dilated haha so dont worry you won't be uninformed for long :haha: xx

Happy due date to me! OH had a low grade fever through the night but it seems to have broken now and he's been feeling better. He's home again today sick but he was going to be here anyway to watch our toddler. I have the midwife this morning and another weight estimate with a doctor at the hospital this afternoon! I'm just happy to get some new info about dilation etc. since I'll also have an internal exam.

Go Becki go! Good luck with everything and I hope it all goes well.

Hang in there Nic. I've heard the contractions after labor for the second child or third+ are more painful than for a first timer. Not looking forward to that at all. Hope they go away soon!

Ana, it's fine to be antisocial! ;) This is a special time for you and your DH. PLus, I find that people at this point can be SO irritating with their stupid questions and we are hormonal storms! Just relax and enjoy. Just wait til she gets here! It really goes feel like the world stops! I hear it's not quite the same with #2 since you have a routine and things but I remember it felt so odd with #1...

Happy due date vesper

Nits- That ust have been so scary glad it wasn't pre eclampsia though, hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

Booth- Eeeeek so excited for you :happydance: x

Ana, it's fine to be antisocial! ;) This is a special time for you and your DH. PLus, I find that people at this point can be SO irritating with their stupid questions and we are hormonal storms! Just relax and enjoy. Just wait til she gets here! It really goes feel like the world stops! I hear it's not quite the same with #2 since you have a routine and things but I remember it felt so odd with #1...

Happy due date :happydance: your LO will be here soon =D
How are you feeling about the birth, Monique?

I'm ok with being antisocial right now :haha: it's just very strange because it happened overnight. All of a sudden I didn't want to talk to or see anyone. It really coincided with her dropping and with my pelvic pressure. I think my body knows something is up.

I am looking forward to updates from Becki =D

ps OT: I don't know what they did to B&B but they broke half of it :cry:

Back from the midwife and the hospital. Baby is supposedly around the 4kg mark. I guess that's not big since the doctor said that we won't be doing anything to induce. It's just a waiting game now. I'm trying to just be happy with that and hold on to the peaceful feeling I have right now. Hope it doesn't switch back to major irritation and fatigue like I was having before. I'm just ready to meet my baby. I'm not too worried or anything anymore.

Hang in there =)
How often do doctors want to see you now?

Becki updated her fb status :happydance:

:wohoo: everyone is popping!!! Hope you are all doing well!!

Happy Due Date Monique!!! :hugs:

Ana - I feel exactly the same and think it is normal when you are approaching babys arrival!! Glad you are okay though from the other night!

Congrats Future and Sharon (if I haven't said so already)

I am being induced for SPD - whoever asked sorry I forgot and can't look back!

Having another sweep today as one last attempt before induction to try and do this aux natural!

Finally Congrats Becki he is just gorgeous!! Hope you recover well :hugs:

Oh I don't like the new BnB either it doesn't seem to work :shrug:

Monique - glad all okay :hugs: yes hopefully we can all stay relaxed now :haha: event though all desperate to meet our babies!! I haven't really slept for 2 nights, feel crampy and LO is being a rascal :haha:

Really upset - I wrote a massive congrats etc post to everyone. I was so proud of it as I'm normally really lazy and will only look back a few posts. It took me ages, then the new BnB decided to lose said post and not allow me to sign in for another day.

Basic jist was - I go away for 24 hours and look at all those babies.

Congratulations to EVERYONE who has popped so far. It looks like May babies are beautiful babies so far! :thumbup: Also, hope that everyone so far has had straightforward births - it certainly seems that way and I'm trying to keep positive that it will be the same for me and all of the others left. Who is left? Who will be next?

AFM - not a lot going on. We took delivery of our new car today and it's beautiful lol. Can't use it though as it has no tax and the insurance docs aren't through yet (going to check quickly before the PO shuts lol) so we can't strictly use it until Monday! :doh: Hopefully (If we don't end up illegally driving to hospital tonight/tomorrow lol) we're going to the fair tomorrow. Treat for Earl - he has been a little star and is currently making 'worms' with his play doh factory lol

Hope we're all ok otherwise, and the babies are all well. :hugs:

Back from the midwife and the hospital. Baby is supposedly around the 4kg mark....... I'm not too worried or anything anymore.

Earl was 4.2kg and was 9lb 6oz. Not overly big, but big enough lol.

Glad you're relaxed.....it sounds like you've got it all under control xx

aaaaargh, aimee, I hate it when i lost posts like that >=(

Going to the hospital for my pre-op today! O_O Next thing I know it will be Thursday already and we will get to meet out little girl :happydance:
At one point yesterday the midwife thought maybe the baby had turned but no, she is just really low (her head is in my mid abdomen when it used to be right between my upper ribs). Midwife said she thinks baby is about 6.5 or 7 lb (3 kg), no more than that. I trust her hands. I was 3 kgs too, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I am feeling like myself again. I don't know what happened yesterday with the headache and all but I felt awful. I'm glad it went away.

Don't worry about feeling anti-social. For one, everyone will come and bug the crap out of you after the baby is born anyway, and these are the last days to relax with your husband before the baby comes, so cherish it.

I had put my leave from work in on Friday because I was only 38+4 thinking I could enjoy a week with my husband before baby came but then of course he came Saturday. Gotta love how that works.

Seems like everyone truly is popping now, I love it! So excited for every single one of us.

Hang in there =)

Was this for me? I have a midwife appt next Wed. if I make it that long but that's it. Just waiting for the contractions to start. If I make it past 41 weeks then I'll schedule another time with the hospital for induction at closer to 42 weeks which is standard here.

Don't worry about feeling anti-social. For one, everyone will come and bug the crap out of you after the baby is born anyway, and these are the last days to relax with your husband before the baby comes, so cherish it.
:haha::haha:

I've already had people ask me if they could come to the hospital. I said I didn't mind as long as they don't expect me to be very entertaining.

Hang in there =)

Was this for me? I have a midwife appt next Wed. if I make it that long but that's it. Just waiting for the contractions to start. If I make it past 41 weeks then I'll schedule another time with the hospital for induction at closer to 42 weeks which is standard here.

Yeah, was for you =)
I was wondering if they wanted to schedule an induction or how it works =)

Back from my pre-op. They said I can't have cameras in the operating room :(
6 more nights now ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"