*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hi everyone :wave: I am still around just no internet and have lost long posts which has put me off :(

Congrats to all the new Mommies and Good luck to anyone having a scheduled birth soon :hugs:

Things are coming together in the new house. Any ikea furniture order arrived and we are about half-way through assembling that. Waiting for another sofa and a few bits for the guest room which are not due to arrive til my due date :shock: Wouldn't it be funny they arrived while I was in labour :haha: Two deliveries in one day :rofl:

Oh jeez, I wouldn't want to be assembling IKEA furniture right now :haha:

I'm glad the house is coming together. I am super excited about our new house, we don't move until 1t of July, which is good, it gives me time to recover.
Amy will have a nursery, which she probably won't use :haha: but at least she'll have a closet and room for her clothes, which is non-existent right now O_O

So happy I officially got all my cloth diapers I bought in the mail this week. I also have my online courses I am doing.. Its just a few and they aren't that bad, assignments due around every 2 weeks so gives me time to work on them. One down fall my college failed to mention how much textbooks would cost which is a lot more then I thought so now Im budgeting like crazy to try and figure it out :(

I am hoping we get to move soon! Originally we wanted to be out of this apartment we're in by the time Jackson is 6 months old but who knows now that our financial situation kind of took a dump on us :( But we only have a 1 bedroom so he would need his own room at some point.

Oh jeez, I wouldn't want to be assembling IKEA furniture right now :haha:

I'm glad the house is coming together. I am super excited about our new house, we don't move until 1t of July, which is good, it gives me time to recover.
Amy will have a nursery, which she probably won't use :haha: but at least she'll have a closet and room for her clothes, which is non-existent right now O_O

By "we" I mean DH and the handyman. No way am I doing it :haha: No but I had to keep climbing three floors checking on everything and making sure everything went in the right rooms. That was pretty exhausting and I got some ouchie bh from doing that.

Hi everyone!
Teddy was born at 10.39am this morning! He weighed 7lbs 4oz :) we were told to expect him to be around 9lbs 11oz so don't listen the weights! My mum had to bring us some tiny baby things because everything is huge on him lol!
I'm so surprised at how easy things are at the moment, I was up and showering on my own by 6pm, Im in hardly any pain, just abit of discomfort when first standing up, tolling over etc, we had some latching issues as he has a short tongue and a small tongue tie, but we are working it out together and he's barely stopped feeding!

So in love with him xx

Congrats Becki! Not sure if you add BNBers or not but I sent you a FB friend request. Good luck settling in!!!!

yaaaay beckiiiiii
he's a cutie!!!!

cant wait to meet my little girl.

i have the sneaky suspicion that my pelvic pressure my be SPD. i can hardly get up, get ou of bed or walk... :(
6 more days...

Congratulations becki - glad things are going well and that you're recovering well. Just take it easy and enjoy. xxx

Who's left? I'm losing track lol :haha:

Oh and apologies, my carpal tunnel is playing up this morning so typing is proving difficult. Sorry it's not longer.

:hugs: to those that need them! xx

I'm still here. 1 day overdue. Had a crappy migraine today but at least oh doesn't have a fever anymore.

Aaaargh, Monique, migraines are no fun =(
Do you usually get them or is it now with the pregnancy?

Congrats Becki! Bobby was supposed to be 9lbs at birth but was 7lbs 3oz :haha: Learned my lesson this time and bought the smaller size :lol:

Vesper: Sorry you are having migraines :( Hope you feel better hon :hugs:

I get aura migraines from time to time and have since my teen years. They are really rare now. I think that this one was caused by the combo of having eaten kinda badly for the last couple days and skipping my morning cappuccino. I napped for 3 hrs with a cold pack, took my meds, and had an afternoon espresso and seem to be doing better now.

Ladies I had my bloody show at 10:30 this morning. There was loads of it... Probably the size of a golf ball or bigger all in one clump. I really want this baby out this weekend! No real contractions yet... Is there anything I can do to help labor start??

I don't really think so. There are as many theories as people but the contractions and birth will start when baby is ready. Hang in there!

I am sick of being pregnant now!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 days overdue, chest pains, new stretch marks every day, look like I've swallowed a beach ball. URGH!!!!!!!!!

I had my show at 4cm so you could be well on your way!!

In other news I am graduating college today :)

Kendra - happy graduation day! :happydance:

Anti - I barely had any 'show' with Earl, until I was in full swing that is. Could be any time, but a bit of 'activity' should get things moving for you, plus it may be your last chance for a while :winkwink:

Back on to eviction plans today - despite no tax on the car, I'm fed up lol. RLT, spicy food, clary sage in the bath this morning, and pineapple for supper lol.

Zombina - I feel for you hun - soon be over though. Try to enjoy it and put your feet up a bit. :hugs:

Vespersonica - glad the migraine has now gone. :thumbup:

AFM - I'm so bored now. I've gone back onto RLT today, and had clary sage in the bath. I've had a few BH's and hubby seems to think that I'll not be much longer (plus he stands to win £1 if I give birth on Monday lol). Kind of hope he's right, but I can't help but think that it's going to be next weekend rather than this! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->