*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

My yellow bump turned pink today!! Will give more of an update when I can but we are doing well but have to stay in overnight coz ashlynn had passed thick meconium inside.

I had my c-section on monday. Kacey Carolyn Mae she was 6 lbs 14 oz and 18 inches long. She seems so tiny, but shes doing pretty good weight wise and has only lost about 6 oz. We take her to get weighed tommrrow. I had some complications durning the c-section where at the end a layer of muscle wasn't fully froozen/numbed so I was able to feel the stitching they gave me a bunch of morphine I think and I kind of just passed out then woke up in recovery but I ended up with staples because they wanted to hurry and get it closed up which i am completely scared now to get removed. But after that everything has been perfectly fine and she is feeding really well. I am just so happy to be home and Kailee is so in love with her and keeps giving her kisses and wanting to hold her :)

and heres just a few pictures of her,

Attachments

• 526109_10151937960020107_824660106_24347785_828526522_n.jpg
    526109_10151937960020107_824660106_24347785_828526522_n.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
  • 551152_10151937703140107_824660106_24346353_188970921_n.jpg
    551152_10151937703140107_824660106_24346353_188970921_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
Congrats anti and purple!!!!
Monique hs been quiet, hopefully that's a good sign!

Sooooo, little Amy is here!
Born may 17th at 2:25pm. 7 lbs, 20 inches.
She's is beautiful and DH and I are in love. I'll update more later :)

Well my yellow bump came early!

Rosalie Victoria born 17th may at 19:17 weighing 6lb 12oz an 51cm long

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/crazyco-co/becec0a4.jpg

Congrats to all the other new mamas x

My goodness all these births!

COngratulations everyone!! :flower::flower:

So is there just me left then? :haha:

Had 3+ hours of contractions 6-7 mins apart last night. Went to bed fully expecting to get up in the wee small hours to take Earl to MIL's and na-da! :dohh: Woken up this morning incredibly sore and achey, but baby very much still in place. Today is last chance saloon - have to put my feet up and try not to over-do anything til Wednesday after today.

Ooh Aimee hang in there! Baby will come soon.

Amy is a little angel. She let us sleep all night. She's a cuddling bug.
We are working on BFing. We are both learning. When they weighed her again last night she had lost one lb. not concerned, though

Think it's just me and Vesper - although she's gone very quiet so I assume she's gone in to be induced.

Hubby is most disappointed as am I. Had a few more this morning while in town shopping (Friday is market day) but nothing since getting home at midday. :dohh:

So glad everyone seems to be doing ok. :flower:

Congrats to all the other new babies!

took Kacey to get weighed as she dropped down to 6 lbs 6 oz and now shes back up to 6 11. Shes so tiny she fits into premi clothes and most newborn are big on her. I think its just because shes so short.

Gabe fits into preemie clothing too. He was 6 13 at birth, 6 3 when a went home and 6 6.5 on Tuesday.

Amy is tiny too. We are still in the hospital but I'll upload a birth story and pics when we get home.

It was Avery positive c-section experience. I don't feel like my birth was any less than a vaginal delivery. All babies are beautiful!

Aimee, modo and frangi, I'm still checking this thread every day, post away :)

Recovery has been really easy for me this time. Honestly the surgey was great until the part I felt after she was out but I don't really remember as I passed out but they woke me up in recovery and it didn't delay me seeing her so I'm just not letting it bother me. I'm honestly just afraid of staples i feel like they are just going to get caught on my clothes or something and it scares me.

SOOOOOOOOOO tired. Had a lovely bath last night (read that eucalyptus is supposed to stop contractions so went and got some yesterday lol) and I've not slept so well in ages lol. My stmach muscles visibly relaxed while in the bath, and it allowed baby to drop out of my ribs for the first time in 2 days! But, my body wants more lol. Earl is up watching Toy story 3, so I am sat with my feet up on here, hoping for the best. Hubby is going to try to get some revision done today (still hoping to get him to his exams on Mon, Tues and Wed.....all done by 11am on Wednesday so that's the deadline. I'll be 40+6 on Wednesday, and Earl was born on 40+5 - general concensus is 'you should be so lucky' lol. :blush:)

Glad to hear that everyone has had such positive experiences as a whole. We seem to have a lot of littleys - I'm not holding out much hope for a tiny one here.....thinking circa 9lb again lol.I don't even own tiny baby clothes as we;ve been assured so many times now this one is once again going to be larger than average! I think this is why I'm getting anxious too...the longer baby is in, the bigger they're going to get! lol :wacko: Pretty sure we had another bout of growth last week (couple of quiet days followed by painful stretch marks and me feeling like I've been hit by a bus lol).

I suspect this is all very boring for those of your who are now mummy's lol.... I'm so made up for all of you and they're all so gorgeous. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->