• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Spent half the night in the ER with Gabe. He's got blood in his poop, is pooping every 2 hours, and is clearly very uncomfortable. They sent us home to monitor it and if things get worse to head back in. Poor baby is not a happy camper right now...

Fingers crossed for you that everything gets better asap! :hugs:

Harley had here 6week check up today *she's 7weeks* and everything is fine :happydance:
She wasnt to fond of the eye test, she kept shutting her eyes :dohh: but we got there in the end!! She weighs 8lb2oz and is 21inches long =) eating 6oz every 3-4hrs but sleep from about 8pm till half 5/6am =)
Only thing I find is she seems to be struggling to poo... she acts as if she is constipated but her poo is rather liquidy as she is on colief and the doctor said it could make them runny, it just seems like such hard work for her to get the poo out though, anyone elses baby's like this?

Gabe is being referred to see a pediatrician. Still having blood in his poo, the ER doc we saw on Fri thought he had an anal fissure, which I disagreed with as it would only explain part of his symptoms. I took him to see our Dr today, and she agrees with me. She doesn't think thus is just a bug, nor does she think its from a milk intolerance. I just hope we can see one soon. Poor baby cried for hours tonight, exhausted himself after 3 hours. I just wish I knew what was wrong so I could fix it...

Harley is so tiny!! Aww xx

Hope you figure out what's wrong soon bumpin it must be really worrying!

Ted has his injections today and his 8 week check, I'm interested to know how much he weighs now! I think about 10lbs 10oz lol x

Boothh how close were you to your guess? I had guessed between 12 and 13 lbs for my LO and he was 12 lbs even!

He was 9lbs 14oz and 56cm so I was well out haha xx

Hello ladies! We moved a week and a half ago and we don't have internet yet. We are on a mini vacation to the beach now =D

Bumpin, keep us updated on what is going on with Gabe.

Everything is great here. Amy finally outgrew her newborn clothes. She's in 0-3 now :happydance: She's so awake and aware all the time! Still sleeping 3-4 hour stretches. She's still tiny. We are going next week for her two month appointment. We'll see how much she weighs now =)

Hope everyone else is ok

Saskia had her hip scan today. Sadly she does have some level of Dysplacia in both hips. The sockets are too shallow. We have a re-scan in 4 weeks to see if bones have matured otherwise we'll see the orthorpeadic consultant.

Sorry for the repost. Amy had hers two weeks ago. Her right hip is a bit immature, too. I don't know if they want to rescan or not, I need to talk to her pediatrician next week.

Teddy is still in newborn and the odd 0-3 (mainly pre used 0-3 that's shrunk abit!) don't think he will fit in 0-3 outfits for a while though lol x

Gabe's in 0-3 only because he is too long for newborn stuff! He's still a skinny little monkey, so everything is sooooo baggy on him

Still waiting on that peds appointment. I'm calling his Dr today to Gerry the number of the pediatrician we were refereed to and I'm going to call their office myself. Somedays you really have to do things yourself if you want them done in a timely manner!

I have had to get the 6-9m clothes out of the loft and wash them all ready. Eddy is in 3-6s well and truly (0-3s are still ok in seperates but grows and vests are definitely too small) so it will be 1 more spurt and he'll need the next size up! Chunky monkey is on the 99th %ile for everything so it's hardly surprising. I'm just glad I have them all from Earl otherwise it would be costing up a damned fortune! I need to get some rompers in 3-6/6-9, and some little shorts and trousers as Earl was a winter baby and I have nothing summery lol. :haha: Only the 0-3 stuff that I bought and that we have been given. Oh and he's on 8oz per feed still but he's dropped a bottle overnight. Last 3 nights running he's had a feed about 7, gone to bed, woken at about 11 and then not woken again until 5am! If it wasn't for Earl waking me at 3am needing the toilet I'd be well rested lol.

Anyone else broody? I am horrendously broody and hubby and I have even talked about having another in a couple of years! :wacko: Would like to be either pregnant or have number 3 here by May 2014 lol. :wacko:

We had our 8 week check today and ashlynn is 12lb 1oz!! No wonder she's outgrown her 0-3 month vests and sleep suits!

I can't believe some of the babies are so big already! Jesse was on 91st for weight but was short and fitted in the right sized clothes, teddy is teeny and everything is huge! I just bought him some 3-6 things in the next sale but I highly doubt he will be in them til the very least September/ October time! He's on 6oz a feed with the odd 7oz though tonight he had a 7oz then 2 hours later a 5oz as he wouldn't stop fussing, I ended up giving him a dose of calpol, he has thrush in his mouth which we have gel for now but it looks sore so I think that's what's bothering him, he's totally zonked now, not sure whether it's from the calpol or the 12oz of milk in 2 hours haha xx

Jackson is getting up to a regular 5 ounce feed with a couple 1-2 ounce filler feeds in between some of his longer stretches. I would give anything to have him sleep "Through the night" (which really would just be 6 hours at this point and I'd be happy) I've tried so many things but nothing helps him sleep longer... I guess at some point he'll have to outgrow it... now that he's doubled his weight almost I'm hoping his stomach is getting big enough to have a big night feed and sleep through. I go back to work full time on Monday and I am dreading it because the last month my Thursdays and Fridays are when I am off and can spend the long weekend bonding with my baby and catching up on things like laundry. I just don't want to go back full time. It breaks my heart, I want to be a stay at home mom so bad but my husband is in college for another year so that he can eventually get a great paying job and I can stay home. I just wish he could get a good job NOW so that I could be with him.

Jackson is getting up to a regular 5 ounce feed with a couple 1-2 ounce filler feeds in between some of his longer stretches. I would give anything to have him sleep "Through the night" (which really would just be 6 hours at this point and I'd be happy) I've tried so many things but nothing helps him sleep longer... I guess at some point he'll have to outgrow it... now that he's doubled his weight almost I'm hoping his stomach is getting big enough to have a big night feed and sleep through. I go back to work full time on Monday and I am dreading it because the last month my Thursdays and Fridays are when I am off and can spend the long weekend bonding with my baby and catching up on things like laundry. I just don't want to go back full time. It breaks my heart, I want to be a stay at home mom so bad but my husband is in college for another year so that he can eventually get a great paying job and I can stay home. I just wish he could get a good job NOW so that I could be with him.

I know the feeling. I am lucky that in the UK I get 9 months paid leave (well £120 a week which is better than nothing!) so I'm able to take some time off. My husband is a student at university - he's just finished his 2nd year of 5 in total and at the end of it he'll be a teacher. It's going to take a long time, and luckily we get a lot of financial help from the state, so I'm able to just work part time, but I HAVE to work otherwise we don't get anything. It broke my heart to have to leave Earl to go back full time (I had to se we could get a house) and he was 10 months old, so I can only imagine what it's like to leave a tiny one. Have you got some vacation time you can take soon? Try to enjoy your weekends if you can, and allocate time per evening to get jobs done. Organisation was my friend when I was working.

Aww Saskia is still in 0-3. She's just 10lb 5 but she's pretty long. Doing great with BF and she sleeps from 9-8 most nights without waking. She's awake nearly all day though. She only naps for around 10-30 mins at a time but I wouldn't change the sleeping at night for it lol!! Noah was 22 months before he slept all night so it's my turn !!!! X.

Gabe's in 0-3 only because he is too long for newborn stuff! He's still a skinny little monkey, so everything is sooooo baggy on him

Still waiting on that peds appointment. I'm calling his Dr today to Gerry the number of the pediatrician we were refereed to and I'm going to call their office myself. Somedays you really have to do things yourself if you want them done in a timely manner!

Amy is long and skinny too. Thank god she takes after her father! she looks just like him too, is amazing!

Dont they realize how urgent this is for you? I would be calling everyone non stop. Im sorry you're having a hard time :hugs:

Kendra, I feel for you =( I go back to work part time next month. But we do what we have to do.

Nic, I can't believe how well Saskia is sleeping. Amy did 6 hours straight last night and the night before, it makes me so happy!

PurpleKiwi, I'm so happy your little one passed the hearing test!!!!! :happydance:

ok, I'm off to another feeding session. She sleeps well at night but is a cluster feeder during the day. I joke that I might as well live in the playboy mansion, since I'm naked all the time anyway.

Yay! Saskia...well done!

Glad your lo passed her hearing test purple kiwi

So Monday we saw his Dr. I called her office on Wednesday, where they told me that the referral was still sitting in the out box. I asked the secretary to please make sure it went out today. Thursday, I called the pediatricians office, and the secretary there told me that it had just arrived that day! So I called today... The pediatrician had seen it, but did not indicate when we should be seen, and she's not in the office until Monday...I think the secretary thinks I'm a nut job... I've half a mind to go back to the ER, but it's not like they did anything for us the last time...

Teddy sleeps 9/10pm til 5/6am then goes back to sleep til about 9.30/10am and he has a 2 or 3 hour nap about 1pm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->