*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Sooo,

Wednesday night, Amy slept 7pm-7am IN HER OWN ROOM!
Last night, she did 10pm-8am, also in her own room.

She fell asleep 20 minutes ago, at 10pm, let's see how it goes tonight.

Sooo,

Wednesday night, Amy slept 7pm-7am IN HER OWN ROOM!
Last night, she did 10pm-8am, also in her own room.

She fell asleep 20 minutes ago, at 10pm, let's see how it goes tonight.

WOW! :thumbup: That''s amazing! Emery is a lot like Asher in that he wants to be moving in his stroller during a nap or he tends to wake up every so often and is unable to get back to sleep. He sleeps next to me at night so he wakes 1-2 times to nurse but it doesn't take long before he doses back off.

Last night my toddler figured out that he can get out of his bed and come into our room! It was 3am when he came in and loudly said "hello!" and crawled in beside me. It as cute and cuddly but I don't want it to be a habit so I got up with him and went to his room for an hour until he was calm enough to stay in bed.

Wow! Ana, that's amazing! Gabe still hadn't figured out this sleeping at night business... He was up every 2 hours...I wonder if he's in the 3 month growth spurt?

Monique: how cute.... "hello!" Does Asher speak both English and Finnish?

Kacey is a terrible sleeper lol. She wakes up like 3-4 times and around 12-1 thinks its the perfect time to be wide awake. Although since we co-sleep it isn't that bad just still a bit tiring.

Ladies, I need your advice!

Gabe fights sleep so much. I try to get him to nap as soon as he is showing signs of being tired. But he struggles to stay awake. He literally struggles in my arms. I've just spent an hour walking, rocking, changing positions. I gave him a bottle, tried his pacifier, tried a bit of gripe water, but he just won't settle. He just finally fell asleep, but I think out of exhaustion. We do this every time he needs a nap... Every. Single. Time. I know he's overtired, but I start trying to get him to sleep well before, but he just won't sleep!

Meghan, I don't know what to tell you :hugs:
Hope others have advice.

Amy is still doing great with her schedule but, being a mother, I'm just a bit concerned about her missing nighttime feedings. She's tiny as it is... I am pumping once at night after she falls asleep, just to try and keep my milk supply up.

Ladies, I need your advice!

Gabe fights sleep so much. I try to get him to nap as soon as he is showing signs of being tired. But he struggles to stay awake. He literally struggles in my arms. I've just spent an hour walking, rocking, changing positions. I gave him a bottle, tried his pacifier, tried a bit of gripe water, but he just won't settle. He just finally fell asleep, but I think out of exhaustion. We do this every time he needs a nap... Every. Single. Time. I know he's overtired, but I start trying to get him to sleep well before, but he just won't sleep!

This might be a silly thought, but what about just putting him down awake? Sometimes Saskia gets so fed up and over tired and I lay her down expecting tears and she visibly realxes. x
On the news of Saskia, she is really struggling through this 3 month growth spurt. She's feeding day and night every 2.5hours and Im knackered!! She did put on 7oz last week which is great considering over the last 4 weeks she only put on a total of 4oz. She currently weighs 11lb 2oz xx

Nic: I have put him down awake, and the meltdown that followed was epic. I'm just trying to deal with his crankiness, and hope this resolves. Gabe is not handling the 3 month growth sport well either... He's up every hour in the night.

I found a article by Dr Sears. He talks about high needs babies and I swear he wrote it about Gabe! Sad thing is,.he's going to be like this for years! But at least I can get some tips for managing him!

Monique: how cute.... "hello!" Does Asher speak both English and Finnish?

He speaks both. Sometimes he comes in and says "moi moi äiti!" (hello mom!) Sorry I have no advice about the sleep. We rock Emery or walk him in the stroller to sleep.Otherwise he falls asleep at the boob.

vesper- I realized I haven't seen any pics of you and your babies lately. You must have deleted me off facebook... I seem to run a lot of people off with my rants :/

Jackson has been sleeping in his own room the last 3 nights. last night was the best he slept from 10-530. The other two nights he was up every few hours. He is definitely teething so he's been totally crabby lately :/

I must have the biggest chunky butt ever! He's got to be pushing 15 lbs and is in primarily 3-6 clothing now.

Oh you're not the only one with a chunk! Emery is about 9kg (19-20lbs)! My toddler did the same thing. This kid has like 8 butt cheeks when he's on his tummy naked! :haha: Here are a couple of recent photos. Emery is 3 months old tomorrow! Can't believe how time flies. I'm also going to be hitting the 2 yr. BFing marker soon :happydance: :flower:

Attachments

• me and em.jpg
    me and em.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
  • boys.jpg
    boys.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
Monique, i LOVE how different our babies are (size wise) even though the were born one day apart!
Amy grabbed her toe yesterday and she grabbed one of the toys hanging off her play mat!!
She hasn't rolled over yet but she moves a lot when I put her in her crib.
She's still sleeping 9 hours a night in her crib, then I bring her to my bed, she feeds and falls back asleep.

I am painting my room. I take a lot of breaks to feed amy. I'm also trying to have some milk in the freezer because I'm going back to work in two weeks =(
It's not bad, it's part time and I will be able to bring her with me but I'm choosing to leave her with my mom for the first few months until she gets a bit older.
I'm also going to take two education classes. I'm working towards my Master's U_U
I feel overwhelmed just thinking about it.

Eeeeeek Harley rolled over for the 1st time sunday evening... now she wont stop :) Im so proud, getting her weighed again tomorrow as the midwife says she small... shes 10lb3oz? But she eats 6oz every 3hours..

Eeeeeek Harley rolled over for the 1st time sunday evening... now she wont stop :) Im so proud, getting her weighed again tomorrow as the midwife says she small... shes 10lb3oz? But she eats 6oz every 3hours..

WHat was her birth weight?
Saskia was 8lb 6 and now is only 11lb 2. She's just a slow grower!! She's breast fed so not sure what she's getting but she feeds 3 hourly . She also can roll on to her side!!
ETA - I see she was 7lb 3 so she's gained the same as Saskia about. I wouldnt worry. xx

Emery is getting so big already! Please slow down for a while! 3 month check-up: 9075g & 66.8cm (20lbs & 26.3in). Carrying him around is a work out!!!

Lily is only 8lbs 8oz but we are workin on getting her weight up. Sh was born 6lbs 7oz.

All these breastfed babies come in all sizes!
Amy hasn't rolled yet but she does spin around like the hand of a clock.
Still sleeping through the night, in her own crib =D

I went back to work today. Part time, love the job. It actually felt good to be out of the house for a little bit (not to mention the money). I pumped 8 ounces while I was away :happydance:

All these breastfed babies come in all sizes!
Amy hasn't rolled yet but she does spin around like the hand of a clock.
Still sleeping through the night, in her own crib =D

I went back to work today. Part time, love the job. It actually felt good to be out of the house for a little bit (not to mention the money). I pumped 8 ounces while I was away :happydance:

:happydance::happydance:

She rolled onto her belly today!

Noone saw her, :haha:
She just started crying and when my mom when to check, she was on her belly.

It's been quiet in here! I hour that's because everyone is out enjoying the last few days of summer!

Mr Gabriel had his 4 month appointment and needles today. Little monkey is 15 lbs 2.5 oz and an impressive 28 inches long! He's in the 50th percentile for his weight and of the charts for his height. 28 inches falls in the 50th percentile got an 8 month old...yikes! Me thinks the monkey is gonna be tall....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->