*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Can I join?? Pregnant with my 2nd (3rd pregnancy) due May 3rd :happydance:

So just wondering.... Is anyone else EXTREMELY bloated?! Or is it just me? I'm only a day away from being 5 weeks and look like im three months!

So just wondering.... Is anyone else EXTREMELY bloated?! Or is it just me? I'm only a day away from being 5 weeks and look like im three months!

I do! Seriously, I cannot wear jeans! I'm already living in leggings & tracksuit bottoms!x:haha:

Oh my goodness i havent been on here in a couple days and the thread is now huge!!!!!! Congrates and H&H 9 months to all our new Bluebells!!!!!!

Introduction:
Hello i'm Kris I am 23 and I have been married to my wonderful hubby for 5 years. We got our :bfp: on our 2 year ttc anniversary week.

My symptoms:
Needing to pee more
I'm really thirsty
My boobs are a little sore when I take my bra off
When 9:00 hits Its time for bed!!

Are there any ladies on her who are estimating there do date???? I dont know mine exactly cuz my LMP was July 18 and i was gonna start another round of meds but found out i had a cyst so i had to wait till it went away to start.

mamicoch - Yesterday I had really bad cramps. I called my doc and she said as long as there isnt any blood then its ok.

Cramps have pretty much disappeared now so feeling a little better.
Had some awful news though, my best friends brother was found dead this afternoon. :(
He was only 17, nobody knows yet what happened, it all seems quite bizarre. Hope I can support her & her mum through it best I can!

Hi everyone! Ok so i can't seem to figure out how to use this site yet lol... my computer skills are NOT so good lol. I just got my BFP on the 31st of August! I am 4 weeks and 6 days! Due May 6th!!! I'm so excited to share the happy news with everyone and to everyone with their BFP's CONGRATS!!!

Congratulations!!! :flower:
I'm still trying to find my way round too.!!

Congratulations xx

Lovely to meet you all! :hugs:
I've had cramps on and all and a lot of round ligament pain but I'm thinking it's pretty normal! It's strange how even though I've done this twice before it still all seems new again.

Just got home from Bingley festival and back there again tomorrow. Been brilliant just too many pissed folk :haha:

Hi ladies!!! :flower:

So excited to be able to finally join a due date thread!! After 2 m/c's and 12 months of trying I finally got my :bfp: on August 19th!!!! My due date will be
May 5th!! :happydance:

I am staying very positive and hopeful!

When I went for blood my doc said my uterus was measuring a lot larger then my dates so I got a sono and the gestational sac measured 4weeks 2 days and my uterus felt as if it was around 6 to 7 weeks! Anyone have any advice or have experienced this before?

Congrats to everyone and sticky babydust to all :hugs::hugs:

Hi girls,

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies also due in May. :thumbup:

I think I will be joining you girls, Since I think I just got my BFP this morning and posted it in my testing thread on pg 7!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...thing-ic-pg7-saturday-09-03-think-my-bfp.html

I will be due on May 15, 2012 with my first baby. :happydance:

So a little about my background. My DH had a vasectomy reversal in October 2009, and has a low :spermy: count after as a result. This October would of been two years since the reversal!!! DH had a sperm count of 5 million and motility of 36%, so overall pretty low numbers. It is truly a blessing and a miracle if we have managed to do it this month.I pray this is really it and this is a sticky bean!!!!..:winkwink:

It is lovely to meet all of you ladies!!!

Hi girls,

I think I will be joining you girls, Since I think I just got my BFP this morning and posted it in my testing thread on pg 7!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...thing-ic-pg7-saturday-09-03-think-my-bfp.html

So a little about my background. My DH had a vasectomy reversal in October 2009, and has a low :spermy: count after as a result. This October would of been two years since the reversal!!! DH had a sperm count of 5 million and motility of 36%, so overall pretty low numbers. It is truly a blessing and a miracle if we have managed to do it this month.I pray this is really it and this is a sticky bean!!!!..:winkwink:

Welcome and congratulations!!!!!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months!!!! Sending you lots of stick dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

congratulations and welcome to all the new may bluebells xxx

Hi ladies!!! :flower:

So excited to be able to finally join a due date thread!! After 2 m/c's and 12 months of trying I finally got my :bfp: on August 19th!!!! My due date will be
May 5th!! :happydance:

I am staying very positive and hopeful!

When I went for blood my doc said my uterus was measuring a lot larger then my dates so I got a sono and the gestational sac measured 4weeks 2 days and my uterus felt as if it was around 6 to 7 weeks! Anyone have any advice or have experienced this before?

Congrats to everyone and sticky babydust to all :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations! I shall add you, but I have no experience of that sorry hun :hugs:

Hi girls,

Congratulations!! I see the line really clearly!!I will add you to our first post. Welcome :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome girls....:hugs: I am just still so nervous because AF isnt late yet....I keep worrying that the :witch: is going to show... :af: :af::af: :af: I have been trying for so long that I have a hard time trusting it... I hope and pray it is a sticky bean and that the IC wasnt playing a cruel trick or something....

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend!!! :flower:I hope that all of you lovely ladies have a H&H 9 months as well!!! :flower:

Welcome to all the new ladies! So I thought I'd write a little something about myself. I am 25 years old, I live in Ontario Canada. My partner and I just found out on the 31st that we are expecting baby number 2 :bfp: :happydance:
We first found out we were pregnant with baby number 1 when we were 17 years old (*which was a VERY big shock) (*it is his birthday this month on the 27th he will be 7 years old) I went through the pregnancy alone and didnt have anyone to talk to so I'm so thankful that this time around I have some support from all you lovely ladies :flower:
We were so exicted to find out we were expecting after only comig off the Nuva Ring (*birth control) last month on the 28th. So far things have been great but I am really nervous because it IS so early. My best friend who was pregnant with her 3rd just lost hers at 12 1/2 weeks and was devastated. :cry: I'm looking for all the love, prayers and support I can get for a happy healthy pregnancy!!! My son was a premie, I went into labour at 25 weeks pregnant and was put on bedrest until 32 weeks when I delivered. I am considered a "high risk" pregnancy and my doctor told me that after my first prenatal appointment on the 28th of this month I will be going for bi-weekly testing. I also had gestational diabetes, which i was lucky that it went away after birth, so I'm eating very healthy trying to cut back on sweets so that hopefully it doesn't come back. Other than that I'm so happy that we are all due around the same time and can't wait to get to know each of you better!!!

P.S....
How do you get the lilipie and the baby gaga things to come up under what you write??? I'm so bad with computers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->