*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

congratulations to all the new ladies on their BFP's.

Oh and this was a test from yesterday... much darker today :)

Attachments

• IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
Just wanted to drop in and say congratulations to all the May 2012 Mommies from a May 2011 Mommy. I was supposed to be an April 2011 Mommy but Miss Anberlin liked May much better. Have to say, May Babies are AWESOME!! (I'm married to one too!)

P.S....
How do you get the lilipie and the baby gaga things to come up under what you write??? I'm so bad with computers lol

Look for the website shown on the tickers you like. Go to the website and click on the buttons to make a ticker based on your info. Copy and paste the info that is generated (usually the one that starts with /url or something like that. Go to the 'quicklinks' tab in the menu bar on this page and select "edit signature" and paste the url in, save it, or preview it to make sure it worked.
Hope that made sense!
:thumbup:

On another note, I too feel bloated, gassy, and achey in the lower abdomen. I feel like I have to be so careful with myself! We told my family today, including my nieces and nephew (ages 3 through 9). I was only going to tell my parents and brother (sis in law already knew) but it was pretty much impossible to get the four kids out of the room to do it. I hope this baby sticks because I really don't want to have to explain what happened otherwise!!! I think my baby will be okay because my parents have these four grandkids, born January, February, March, April...and I'll bring the May baby! It just makes sense! :)

I am like seriously exhausted the last few days. Holy crap. I didn't think I was going to feel this different for some reason.

P.S....
How do you get the lilipie and the baby gaga things to come up under what you write??? I'm so bad with computers lol

Look for the website shown on the tickers you like. Go to the website and click on the buttons to make a ticker based on your info. Copy and paste the info that is generated (usually the one that starts with /url or something like that. Go to the 'quicklinks' tab in the menu bar on this page and select "edit signature" and paste the url in, save it, or preview it to make sure it worked.
Hope that made sense!

On another note, I too feel bloated, gassy, and achey in the lower abdomen. I feel like I have to be so careful with myself! We told my family today, including my nieces and nephew (ages 3 through 9). I was only going to tell my parents and brother (sis in law already knew) but it was pretty much impossible to get the four kids out of the room to do it. I hope this baby sticks because I really don't want to have to explain what happened otherwise!!! I think my baby will be okay because my parents have these four grandkids, born January, February, March, April...and I'll bring the May baby! It just makes sense! :)

Thanks so much for your help! And there's nothing like having support from friends and family! I'm sure everything will be just fine! And that's so cute!!! My kids will be 8 1/2 years apart so we're already planning that the next one is a LOT closer in age!

P.S....

Hope that made sense!

Thanks so much for your help! And there's nothing like having support from friends and family! I'm sure everything will be just fine! And that's so cute!!! My kids will be 8 1/2 years apart so we're already planning that the next one is a LOT closer in age!

Oops! I mean 7 1/2 :dohh:

P.S....

Hope that made sense!

Oops! I mean 7 1/2 :dohh:

My 2 boys are 8 years apart, so I'm glad Noah is gonna have a sibling close in age! It will feel like your first time with such a big gap. I felt tlike that with Noah x

Well, this morning the :witch: came. I think that I probably had a chemical pregnancy this cycle because I know I had positive HPT's. I feel silly for letting myself get excited and thinking I was pregnant before I was actually late for AF. I should of known it was to good to be true.:cry:

Can you please remove my name from the first page on this thread...Thanks..

Congrats again to all of you ladies..H&H 9 months...
:flower:

So sorry hun. Good Luck for your next cycle xxx

Well, this morning the :witch: came. I think that I probably had a chemical pregnancy this cycle because I know I had positive HPT's. I feel silly for letting myself get excited and thinking I was pregnant before I was actually late for AF. I should of known it was to good to be true.:cry:

Can you please remove my name from the first page on this thread...Thanks..

Congrats again to all of you ladies..H&H 9 months...
:flower:

So sorry hear that. Good luck for next time xxx :hugs:

My boobs feel a little less tender today, anyone else got this?
Bit worried.

Daisy- I've been overanalyzing everything lol. I would say the boobs hurting and not hurting is totally going to be fluctuation in hormones and not anything to worry about. I am trying to calm myself by telling myself unless I'm heavily bleeding and cramping I should be fine.

I know its harder than it looks, I am secretly freaking out about something all the time ;)

My boobs have hurt all the time, but symptoms do come and go. Please try not to analyze everything, you'll end up stressed :hugs:
I feel seriously rotton today,sick and tired First Tri is so hard!!!

Hi ladies! Just stalking for now but I hope to join really soon! AF is now 6 days late but I've had 2 BFNs. With DS1 I had a BFP after the first day late. So irritating but I have major symptoms but am afraid to get excited or disappointed until I see those 2 lines! Been exhausted, moody, and craving random things. DH says he is feeling rather sure about it. No tender boobs like first time though since I'm still BFing. I think that has changed it a bit. Anywho, hoping to join May 9th ASAP! I'll keep you posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->