*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Thank you ladies :hugs: Bumpin2012 im definitely finding out! OH wasnt to keen at first and didnt want to know hes come round to the idea now though and seems really excited to find out! Im so certain its a boy! however everyone else thinks im having a girl! 20wk scan is 4th jan so nice start to the new year :D

what about you? will you be finding out?

xx
Aww that will be a nice start to 2012!! Is this your first baby?

Anyone else's husband being a complete and total jerk face? He has no sensitivity whatsoever.

Welcome baby mamma :)

Not sure about mothers instinct. with aidan I was convinced I was having a girl but he is defiantly a boy :) xx

Flowerfairy this will be my first yes very excited!

Thank you aidens mummy :flower:

xx

Thank you ladies :hugs: Bumpin2012 im definitely finding out! OH wasnt to keen at first and didnt want to know hes come round to the idea now though and seems really excited to find out! Im so certain its a boy! however everyone else thinks im having a girl! 20wk scan is 4th jan so nice start to the new year :D

what about you? will you be finding out?

xx

Im team yellow for this baby. I really like the guessing games, and I really didn't want to do a big themed nursery, so it made it pretty easy to stay yellow!

I think im having a boy. Pretty much everyone else thinks its a boy too!

Hi ladies!

My U/S date is finally booked! Dec 14th, less than 3 weeks to go!:happydance:

:wave: Hi ladies, sorry I have been M.I.A..

flower, congratulations on:pink:

How is everyone ?

Happy Thanksgiving to our U.S. members:bunny:

I can't beleive how fast time is going. 16 weeks already:wohoo:

I'm so excited for my next scan!!! 12 more days!! I can't wait to find out what we're having this time around!! I am thinking girl :) my prenatal appointment went great the other day! Baby's heartbeat was a strong 145bpm and measuring right on track at 16 1/2 weeks :) dr was a bit upset that I only gained a pound but I've been eating SO healthy lately (and I'm used to eating crap food lol) that it's like a diet! My biggest cravings lately have been oranges (like at least 5 a day lol) and other fruits and veggies. I posted a belly pic on Facebook and I'll try to figure out how to put one on here lol

Diana, Im in Halifax, NS.

My baby's heartrate was 147, and my dr thinks its a boy...but I read that there is no scientific evidence that heart rate can predict gender.

I still haven't gained anything. I had lost 5 lbs by 8 weeks, and lost 0.5 lbs at 12 weeks, and then lost another 0.5 lbs at 16 weeks. She it was fine as my uterus is measuring a bit big, so baby must be growing. I probably had 10 lbs to lose going into my pregnancy.

Diana, Im in Halifax, NS.

My baby's heartrate was 147, and my dr thinks its a boy...but I read that there is no scientific evidence that heart rate can predict gender.

I still haven't gained anything. I had lost 5 lbs by 8 weeks, and lost 0.5 lbs at 12 weeks, and then lost another 0.5 lbs at 16 weeks. She it was fine as my uterus is measuring a bit big, so baby must be growing. I probably had 10 lbs to lose going into my pregnancy.

That's awesome! I have family that lives in Comeauville which i think is only about an hour or two away from Halifax.
Yeah, my dr said the same thing about the heartrate not being anything to do with boy or girl... but the nurse and dr both say they think its a girl! That's what i hope anyways! If not there is always next time!
As for my weight I had JUST come back from Disney in Florida and while i was down there i gained about 5-7 pounds or more! Then i found out i was pregnant so altogether i think i've gained about 10 pounds. I'm 129lbs right now and my pre-pregnancy weight was anywhere from 117-120.

It irritates me when people tell me my bump is huge :( like they didn't know I was a bigger person before I was pregnant.

A week tomorrow is my gender scan!! Can't wait!!

Well I've been super ill this pregnancy, my gp wouldn't give me more sickness tablets when I ran out even though the consultant gave me a repeat prescription, iv been throwing up all week constantly and could barely sit up at some points I was so weak and my skin turned yellow!
Well I went in to the gp and he rang up my consultant and got in trouble for not letting me have meds when I first ran out, needless to say I now have a repeat prescription of them :) also he checked my urine and said I had blood and protein in it and had a pretty bad kidney infection, which explains the yellowish skin, so I have anti biotics, I'm upset though because he said iv had this infection a while for it to get to this stage and at my antenatal appointment and 12 weeks they never checked my urine, so I'm abit upset with my care I feel like me feeling so sick might have been prevented had they done their job properly! :(

Iv lost a total of 16lbs since I got bfp, I have got saggy skin on top of my thighs where they have shrank and I can't wear my wedding ring cus it's too big now!

Not checking your urine at any ante natal appointment is really bad! Hope that now they have pulled their finger out and done their actual jobs that you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->