*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

It irritates me when people tell me my bump is huge :( like they didn't know I was a bigger person before I was pregnant.

Some people are SO rude :( a good friend of mine also commented on my belly pics I put on Facebook yesterday saying I had a huge ass... Ive always been teased about my weight and my big butt (even though I'm not overweight at all) but my whole life people have made rude comments like that to me so now I'm even MORE self conscious about myself :( it's not fair what people say and do to others. I think your belly is absolutely perfect and cute as hell! Guess we'll all just have to stick together and keep positive for each other. (p.s I ended up going on Facebook today and deleting everything he commented on my picture) screw rude people!!

Boothh, I hope you feel better soon ! I cant wait to see your gender scan results!!!!

It irritates me when people tell me my bump is huge :( like they didn't know I was a bigger person before I was pregnant.

Some people are SO rude :( a good friend of mine also commented on my belly pics I put on Facebook yesterday saying I had a huge ass... Ive always been teased about my weight and my big butt (even though I'm not overweight at all) but my whole life people have made rude comments like that to me so now I'm even MORE self conscious about myself :( it's not fair what people say and do to others. I think your belly is absolutely perfect and cute as hell! Guess we'll all just have to stick together and keep positive for each other. (p.s I ended up going on Facebook today and deleting everything he commented on my picture) screw rude people!!

this REALLY pisses me off how dare people be so uncaring and rude??? I hope he was deleted as a friend!! I would have!! I bet you both look fantastic!!!! Post them in here too :D

My belly pops right out at night
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/139c89cd.jpg
Not put any of facebook because people always have an opinion and I'd rather not hear it from some of them :rofl: I think all the bumps pic's look gorgeous so far x

BEAUTIFUL bump it really is lush!! mine pops at night too!!

Like your wallpaper xx

All you 2nd time or more mums, did you notice your bump a lot sooner than with your first??

Please could you add me to the list, i'm due on the 27th May :)

I think baby has had a growth spurt overnight, i woke up with a big firm bump this morning! Was flat as a pancake last night? :rofl:

Mamicoch, i think so, with my little boy i didn't have much of a bump until 20 weeks xx

I think baby has had a growth spurt overnight, i woke up with a big firm bump this morning! Was flat as a pancake last night? :rofl:

Congratulations!
Is this baby number 2?x

Congrats!! I shall add you!! x

I got a bump sooner with my second baby than the first. I have pics on holiday when I was PG with James age 19 and at 25 weeks I had a fairly flat tummy!!

I am the same, right away I got the bump and with my first (at age 17) I didn't show until after 25 weeks or so. I didn't get big with him because he was a premie so I'm excited about my bump coming early this time so I can enjoy it!! I can't wait to see how big it gets lol

Thanks for adding me FlowerFairy :D

I can't wait til my bump is huge! Can't wait til May infact, i just want to meet this LO but will try and enjoy being pregnant for a while despite the GD worries x

Here is my 14+3 bump
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/boothh1234/f6eaf1c3.jpg

It popped out over last weekend! Never had one til about 18 weeks with my LO so it's deffo earlier! Can still do my jeans up easily though and have loads of room in them but I have lost over a stone so that's probably why!

Thanks for your well wishes too, I'm feeling miles better on the cyclizine! And antibiotics seem to be clearing up whatever I had nicely! My skin isn't yellow anymore anyway, and doctor hasn't got in touch so inassume my electrolytes where fine!

Been doing our first bits of Christmas shopping today and did some wrapping! So disorganised this year! I'm normally finished by now!! x

All you 2nd time or more mums, did you notice your bump a lot sooner than with your first??

Definitely yes! :flower:

So, haven't been here in a bit since I've had a really busy week. We had our Thanksgiving celebration and I definitely popped after that!

Also had my scan moved from the 29th of Dec to the 3rd of Jan since I couldn't find anyone home to watch my toddler. I think I would be more upset about it if I planned on finding out the gender then too. So far I am still sticking with team yellow.

Here's my 15 week bump picture taken 1 week ago on the day we had our turkey day. It isn't the clearest since I was slightly turned but my little man made this one my favorite so it was the FB pick.

Attachments

• P1040577.jpg
    P1040577.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe