*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

awwww everyone has lovely bumps!!!

I feel like I am showing more and feel fatter this time around but in comparison to the pics I think I look about the same as last time!

I'm definitely bigger than I was last time. I was looking at my bump pics from last time that I put up on facebook and I would say I'm about the same as I was at about 18 weeks (or at least I was when I looked last week lol). I've grown considerably since then, so maybe even bigger now. I think we're going to have a large one on our hands again.

I asked Earl this morning if Baby was going to be a little girl or a little boy? He smiled and said 'Little girl....Yay!!' and clapped his hands. I guess he wants a little sister lol. :cloud9:

Hey Ladies, :flower:, please may I join your group? :blush:
I am currently 14 w pregnant with #3. I have 2 very gorgeous boys, my eldest is nearly 9 and a toddler of nearly 15 months.
I have been posting on BnB for a while and I am part of last years september stars and would love to be part of May Bluebells if I may.
I am due on 25th May 2012. I am 99% sure this little bubba is a boy too as I feel pretty much the same as my previous pregnancies, but will not know for sure until 12th January!
Time seems to be passing so quickly and I am still shocked that I have reached 2nd tri so quickly! :haha: I still have no bump (which is absolutely fine by me as I was HUGE last time :cry:) but I know it is only a matter of a few weeks! I would love a small bump, but I really do not think I will stay small.

I hope all ladies and bumps are well. I look forward to getting to know you. x

I am currently 14 w pregnant with #3. I have 2 very gorgeous boys, my eldest is nearly 9 and a toddler of nearly 15 months.
I have been posting on BnB for a while and I am part of last years september stars and would love to be part of May Bluebells if I may.
I am due on 25th May 2012. I am 99% sure this little bubba is a boy too as I feel pretty much the same as my previous pregnancies, but will not know for sure until 12th January!
Time seems to be passing so quickly and I am still shocked that I have reached 2nd tri so quickly! :haha: I still have no bump (which is absolutely fine by me as I was HUGE last time :cry:) but I know it is only a matter of a few weeks! I would love a small bump, but I really do not think I will stay small.

Hi :hi:
Congratulations and welcome!

I'm feeling more fat than pregnant at the minute. People are pointing out my bump, but it doesn't feel like a bab bump, it's too squidgy! :haha:

I love the bumps!

Im posting mine, but its from 16 weeks. My camera battery is charging, and im taking an 18 week pic on tuesday, so I'll post that one then!

Congrats and welcome teeny weeny!! Bumpin2012 LOVE the little baby bump! So cute!!

Has anyone out there tried a pregnancy support belt?? My dr told me to get one for my lower back pain/sciatic pain... I've been to two different stores and they were sold out but I'm wondering does it actually work to help with sciatic pain? My dr is being absolutely stupid and not listening to me when I tell her that the pain is so severe and that it's seriously painful for me to do my job. I've fallen about a dozen times in the last 2 months and have had to very quickly grab hold of something so I don't fall numerous times. I've done EVERYTHING she's told me to do and still nothing is working.. I ice it, try hot baths, heating pads, chiropractor, massage therapy (which is getting VERY expensive since I've used up now ALL of my benefits and also all the stretching and pelvic strengthening I can do.... She keeps telling me to tale Tylenol every day before I go to work and while I'm at work to stop the pain but I don't want to take anything like that (especially not every day) it will be too hard on my stomach. I've almost fallen right down the stairs on the bus I drive because my hips give out and I'm getting scared.... I KNOW it's early to be talking about a leave of absence from work but really it's NOTHING to her to write me a note saying I'm off on medical leave so I can get at least SOME income until the baby is born. If not i fear I'll fall and end up hurting myself and the baby if I continue on like this. I've already been for knee surgery 2 years ago which makes my knee weak as it is and now with this sciatic pain it's even worse. No other dr from our office will see me because they are afraid to "go against what she says" but my dr refuses to listen to my pain and says there's nothing wrong with me and that I can work up to at LEAST 37 weeks. Seems even more funny when I'm high risk because of going into pre-term labour with my son at 25 weeks... I'm so confused and frustrated I just want to cry :'(

Has anyone out there tried a pregnancy support belt?? My dr told me to get one for my lower back pain/sciatic pain... I've been to two different stores and they were sold out but I'm wondering does it actually work to help with sciatic pain? My dr is being absolutely stupid and not listening to me when I tell her that the pain is so severe and that it's seriously painful for me to do my job. I've fallen about a dozen times in the last 2 months and have had to very quickly grab hold of something so I don't fall numerous times. I've done EVERYTHING she's told me to do and still nothing is working.. I ice it, try hot baths, heating pads, chiropractor, massage therapy (which is getting VERY expensive since I've used up now ALL of my benefits and also all the stretching and pelvic strengthening I can do.... She keeps telling me to tale Tylenol every day before I go to work and while I'm at work to stop the pain but I don't want to take anything like that (especially not every day) it will be too hard on my stomach. I've almost fallen right down the stairs on the bus I drive because my hips give out and I'm getting scared.... I KNOW it's early to be talking about a leave of absence from work but really it's NOTHING to her to write me a note saying I'm off on medical leave so I can get at least SOME income until the baby is born. If not i fear I'll fall and end up hurting myself and the baby if I continue on like this. I've already been for knee surgery 2 years ago which makes my knee weak as it is and now with this sciatic pain it's even worse. No other dr from our office will see me because they are afraid to "go against what she says" but my dr refuses to listen to my pain and says there's nothing wrong with me and that I can work up to at LEAST 37 weeks. Seems even more funny when I'm high risk because of going into pre-term labour with my son at 25 weeks... I'm so confused and frustrated I just want to cry :'(

Is this your Family dr or your OB? If its your family dr, I would be looking for a new one. If its your OB, I would make an appt with your family dr and request a new OB. You need someone who will listen to you, plain and simple.

I understand your pain, Diana, but if you aren't wanting meds and none of the non-med options aren't working, what else is there? I can't think of anything else they could do for you... I have chronic back pain and I've done everything you've went through as well but my Dr doesn't think its severe enough for meds.

It's my family dr... My appointment with the OB won't be until Jan 28th... And yeah I get what you mean Kendra but she doesn't want to put me on meds... She wants me to take Tylenol every day... Tylenol is VERY hard on your body and stomach if you take it THAT often for that long. I mean.. I still have 20 weeks of my pregnancy left... That's a long time to take Tylenol every day for... I don't want to end up with more problems than just back pain... Tylenol can cause stomach ulcers which I've had before and they are very painful :( and I know they say it's "safe" to take during pregnancy.. But I doubt they mean every day like that.. it's just not worth the risk. Its not like im over-weight or anything, I eat properly, no junk food, I exercise, I don't drink or smoke, I don't do ANYTHING to harm myself OR the baby yet I can't get rid of this pain/hip give out that causes me to fall. I can't even sleep laying down anymore.. I have to sleep sitting up, have been like that over a month now.

Plus... If my hip is giving out like this I don't see how Tylenol is going to fix that problem... The only thing I see it doing is stopping that sharp pain just before it does give out, but when I get that pain I know what's coming and to try and grab ahold of something so if I have no warning and it snaps out I'm most likely going to fall harder.. I never go this with my first pregnancy so I don't understand why it's happening now..

That sounds awful... my left hip gives quite a bit and I hope it doesn't get worse as I start carrying more weight, but I know how that feels when it is out... and I can understand the back pain, are you sure its not arthritis or anything? I have arthritis in my upper back and its just a deep throbbing pain all day, it sucks because my OB thinks its a muscular problem but the muscles are just tense because of the inflammation.

Hello and welcome!!! I shall add you to the first post :hugs::flower:

Lovely bumps ladies!!
Diana, sorry to hear you are having problems with your hips :hugs: and the doctor. I hope you manage to find a more helpful on xx

Everyone has lovely bumps! I just feel fat at the minute, the moment I eat something i bloat and by the end of the day I look about 6 months! :blush:

Cant wait to finally have a bump!

x

Just weighed myself and since being pregnant I've lost 4lb!!! I have a fair bit to lose an the consultant just wanted me to maintain my weight throughout so, so far so good!! x

:hi: Welcome and congrats! I was in August beach babies last year and my DS was born Aug 28th so we will have a very similar age gap. It will be neat to keep in touch and compare. No idea what we'll have this time though of course and I think I'm planning on staying team yellow until birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->