*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

hmmmm. Diana, I would be looking for a new fdr. Is is the 18th of dec that you see the OB? Do you think you could hold out until then and see what your OB says? s/he might be more concerned about the chronic tylenol use, and might have better suggestions for you.

Might sound a little crazy, but have you tried yoga? I was having a lot of trouble with my SI joint, and I find Yoga really helps strenthen and realign my joints. I just had to ask the instructor for pregnancy modifications. I found it super helpful, so if you haven't it might be worth looking into?

Diana - I don't have anything to add really except :hugs: and I agree maybe looking at more alternative therapies...:hugs:

Flower - Jealous of the weightloss...think I have put on weight I didn't think I had yet but just realised my scales are broken :hissy:

Still loving the bumps will post mine soon...taking it tomorrow!!

I can't believe we are all like 14-18 wks - MADNESS!! :wacko:

Hey Ladies, :flower:, please may I join your group? :blush:
I am currently 14 w pregnant with #3. I have 2 very gorgeous boys, my eldest is nearly 9 and a toddler of nearly 15 months.
I have been posting on BnB for a while and I am part of last years september stars and would love to be part of May Bluebells if I may.
I am due on 25th May 2012. I am 99% sure this little bubba is a boy too as I feel pretty much the same as my previous pregnancies, but will not know for sure until 12th January!
Time seems to be passing so quickly and I am still shocked that I have reached 2nd tri so quickly! :haha: I still have no bump (which is absolutely fine by me as I was HUGE last time :cry:) but I know it is only a matter of a few weeks! I would love a small bump, but I really do not think I will stay small.

I hope all ladies and bumps are well. I look forward to getting to know you. x

Congratulations! I am due 25th May too and my eldest son is nearly 9 too, I just don't have the toddler:wacko:

Hi ladies,
Is anyone else emotional ?? Holy smokes , I cry about everything. I don't seem to get angry but I am sure weepy.

Also, for those who are finding out the gender of their babies.. are you nervous ??

I don't understand why I am, just I am..

I don't really prefer one sex over the other but I think I am mostly leery because everyone seems to want a boy ( I have all girls) but I think I'd like a girl..

Is this normal ?

I think everything is normal in pregnancy. LOL. Yes, emotional, not weepy, more angry and easily irritable. Speaking of which, I need a nap.

I think its normal to want a girl Numan, you have girls, you know about girls...boys are a whole new country!

Either way, I think your gonna be just fine! When is your gender scan?

Im nervous about my scan because I DONT want to know the gender. Im worried that its going to obviously be a boy, and the surprise will be spoiled (I think mines a boy!) They wont confirm gender, but I want it to be a total surpise.

FlowerFairy congrats on the weight loss!

Im so emotional I feel awful for OH sometimes, Saturday I had another breakdown but I had a awful day as Id had a small bleed on Friday. Everything was ok with Baby, but I just started crying on the night when me and OH were having tea and couldnt stop! :shrug:

Im a bit nervous about finding out I think thats totally normal, Id love a boy but will be happy either way.

xxx

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies! I hope you are all keeping well. xx
I am so excited at finding out the gender of this little one and if I could justify a private scan I would be off to the clinic next week! :haha: I am sure we have another little man, which will be great for my two sons but my house is over-run with testosterone! :wacko: I would like 4 children and I have always said I will have 3 boys and then a girl....but people do say they only see me with boys so who knows? :shrug: Roll on the 12th January I say!

I am super emotional and quite moody sometimes which is odd...looking at old wives tales they say you are more moody with girls so maybe I might have a little princess in there!

I am 15 weeks on Friday and obviously due a MW appt at 16 weeks...I cannot make one at the GP surgery until the midwife has called...I am hoping she calls on wednesday. I haven't heard the heartbeat yet, :cry: At my scan they didn't mean heartrate, but I am sure they did last time. I am getting impatient and want to hear that most beautiful sound.

I hope all ladies and bumps are well. On the mention of bumps, I seem to have a bump now already (in the last few days)..do you think it's a bit early? xx

P.S..my avatar is my 12 week scan...any guesses on pink or blue? xx

Numan - everyone keeps saying to me 'I bet you want a girl' and actually, if I'm honest a boy would be great! I have a boy and would love another one to go with him lol :blush: We're staying team yellow though, and I know that either will be great. I actually keep referring to the bump as a she, and kind of keep having day dreams about a little girl.

Ladies - I'm officially bored. I have pushchair lust and I really want this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20065636...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_4100wt_1189

It's not expensive, but we have a Silver Cross 3D still from Earl, and still have everything from it. But, I love this!!!! I wonder if I'm a good girl and save up then we can have it :blush:

Bought my first baby purchase - got a Pumpkin Patch romper, with the original tags on, for £1,50 from our local charity shop! :thumbup: Let the bargain hunting commence! I need to buy spring and summer clothes for this one as Earl was a winter baby, so we're great for woolies, but no lighter clothes at all lol. Oh well, lol. Other than that only need bottles, dummies, nappies and wipes, toiletries and probably a new bouncer as Earl broke his (he was too heavy for it and bent the legs right back!)! lol

Got my next appointment on Thursday - 16 weeks precisely so hoping to hear a heartbeat! :thumbup: Upset cos we have to take Earl with us, but never mind. I don't like to take him with me just in case (call me pessimistic) but hubby will be there too, so at least he can keep him occupied. May ask CM if she can have him at short notice :shrug:

Teeny, I didn't get to hear the HB either till 16 weeks, I haven't seen bubs yet also.
I had a U/S at 6 weeks to be sure baby was in the right spot but the tech didn't show me anything.
We are going for a gender scan on Saturday but the won't show you anything then either because it is a pvt scan.. so we just payed to know the gender.. that's it.

I have been lucky that my emotions are mostly weepy, I haven't any anger outbursts.. but I do find that I have less pateince with my toddler by the end of the day.

Someone mentioned dreams, just before I found out I was pregnant I would dream of a blonde man.. he wasn't the dream but he was always there.. once I got my BFP he stopped entering my dreams.. weird !!

Flower, I am the same.. I lost about 13 lbs but I have gained about 3 back.. I have no hunger at all really.. I eat because I know I have too.. not like my other pregnancies.. I think I gain 15lbs in my first tri with Emily..
I am mostly thirsty.. and I crave O.J. .. I can't even stomach the smell of coffee anymore.. I used to have 2 cups every morning before I was pregnant.

I think everything is normal in pregnancy. LOL. Yes, emotional, not weepy, more angry and easily irritable. Speaking of which, I need a nap.

Amen sista! I'm a total grump! :haha:

Im nervous about my scan because I DONT want to know the gender. Im worried that its going to obviously be a boy, and the surprise will be spoiled (I think mines a boy!) They wont confirm gender, but I want it to be a total surpise.

I'm nervous I'll somehow ruin the surprise for myself too! I've also heard stories where the doctor does something stupid by accident like ask "Would you like to know the boy's gender?"

OMG in sooooooooo much pain today!!!!! I am so freaking tired of hurting... its bad enough that it's giving me indigestion... very irritated... have an appointment this morning and hoping he will give me something for the pain cause I can't keep doing this!

And flu shot today I think. Yaaaay. Not so much.

OMG in sooooooooo much pain today!!!!! I am so freaking tired of hurting... its bad enough that it's giving me indigestion... very irritated... have an appointment this morning and hoping he will give me something for the pain cause I can't keep doing this!

And flu shot today I think. Yaaaay. Not so much.

I hope the doctor can help you with the pain honey, and I hope you feel better real soon. xx:flower:

Future_numan...When I had my private scans with DS last time they were brill and showed us everything, even on the gender scan....I hope you get to see some of bubs honey. xx

I am soooo tired!!
Hospitals really do tire you out, especially when they are about 40degrees burning!

Hi ladies
Im posting my bump pics as promised! I actually forgot that I took 17 week photos cause of how much the bump grew! So the first on is 17 weeks and the 2nd one is 18 weeks!

Im so tired! We had 2 xmas parties this weekend, and I just had 2 super busy days at work, so im off to bed!

GRRR... Nothing for the pain, he just referred me to physical therapy, which I've already done and didn't work, and my insurance doesn't cover all of it so I really don't want to have to pay for it :(

Didn't get to see bubs but got the HB on the doppler. Scheduled gender scan on the 13th!!

Kendra, I hope they can do something for you.. I suffered rom SPD with my last pregnancy, it started around 26 weeks and lasted till about 8 weeks after birth.. so everytime I feel a twinge, I sudder.. because they said it would most likely come back this pregnancy too:cry:

Oh dear. I'm so sorry to hear about how some of your are suffering. It certainly helps one appreciate her own good fortune. What is a little nausea compared to these pains you ladies are describing!? Hope things get better ASAP!

Well done on your weight loss FF xx

I lost 16lbs in 1st tri, just weighed myself and I'm up 6lbs! So still -10 lbs from bfp which is good! If I get to 20 weeks before I put that 10lbs on I'll be happy!!

Midwife tomorrow and gender scan on sat!!! Sooo excited!!

Is anyone else getting stretchy crampy pains? I had them all last night and they are back now, my sides, back and stomach are killing, my bump has popped out considerably from yesterday to today so im pretty certain it's just stretching but god it's soo uncomfortable!! I need a hot water bottle!

Is anyone else getting stretchy crampy pains? I had them all last night and they are back now, my sides, back and stomach are killing, my bump has popped out considerably from yesterday to today so im pretty certain it's just stretching but god it's soo uncomfortable!! I need a hot water bottle!

Yep, I get em when I get up too fast or when I come up after bending down for example. They are right on queue actually since my week by week baby book mentioned them for this week (17weeks!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->