*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Well done on your weight loss FF xx

I lost 16lbs in 1st tri, just weighed myself and I'm up 6lbs! So still -10 lbs from bfp which is good! If I get to 20 weeks before I put that 10lbs on I'll be happy!!

Midwife tomorrow and gender scan on sat!!! Sooo excited!!

Is anyone else getting stretchy crampy pains? I had them all last night and they are back now, my sides, back and stomach are killing, my bump has popped out considerably from yesterday to today so im pretty certain it's just stretching but god it's soo uncomfortable!! I need a hot water bottle!

We get to know also if we are having a prince or princess Saturday :happydance:

Has anyone started to think of names yet ???

Yaay what times your appointment at? Mines at 11.20am !! :D

We have a girls first name and a boys middle name,
Really have no idea for a boy cus me and DH disagree on boys names loads!
Decided to wait til we know to worry about it cus if were having a girl then I'm wasting my time getting frustrated haha! x

I am having a girl!! Got an early scan cause of some high risk blood results (everything is OK) and found out at 16 weeks we are having a girl! :cloud9:

We have a little boy and were kinda hoping for a girl! I am still in shock and told my husband that even after we bring her home I will still be in shock. GO TEAM PINK!!! :happydance:

Booth, I was just going to ask this! I have been feeling so crampy lately, I was starting to worry that something was wrong. I have an appointment in a couple of weeks, so hopefully nothing is wrong.... Yay, for your scan on sat! Do you feel like you are having another boy?

Numan: We have a few names thought of, but nothing for sure. We really can't agree on a girls name, and we have a few boys names picked out. But since we aren't finding out gender till baby is born, we have many more months to debate the names... and Yay for your scan too! I can't wait to hear if you are getting another princess!

Erin: Congrats on your Pink bump! Thats so lovely that you got what you were hoping for!

Hello all!!!! I had my gender scan on the 26th and found out we are having a Little GIRL!!! Im so excited!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

WOW!!!1 This is a girly Month!!
Congratulations Erin and KKA! and Booth and F_N good luck for Sat!! I cant wait to find out. I think we need to even thoings up with some boys!!
Im having quite a few stretching crampy pains and the top of my bump is pertruding a fair bit now.. which is deffo girl cos my boys I carried really low!!!
:flower:

Booth, my appt is at 10:20am:happydance: We haven't agreed on any names.. actually I haven't given it much thought since we knew we would be finding out the sex long before birth:flower:

Congratulations, Erin & KKA on the pink bumps:happydance:

Flower, I carried low ( so low I thought she would fall out) with Emily.. this one is high.. :dohh:

Congrats on all the pink bumps!!
I have my scan 3 weeks today, I'll be almost 21 weeks, be finding out then!

Anyone felt bubba move from the outside yet?

hahaha, felt bubba from the OUTSIDE? :rofl:

Im still waiting to feel baby on the INSIDE! :sad2:

Im starting to think I have an anterior placenta. I haven't felt anything that I could even suspect to be baby. My scan is in 2 weeks, so I guess I will find out then...

I have felt baby once on the outside but to be honest I haven't really payed attention to much..
With a toddler and I also run a home daycare..I am too tired to notice:dohh:

Yaay for all the girls!!

I still kindof think girl though im less sure now that we get to find out TOMORROW!! This time tomorrow I'll know!! :happydance:

Cramping - I even took
Some rennies last night to see if it was like trapped wind but it's not helped, most of my pain is under my ribs and up my sides and back!! Heard baby again last night and got a big kick in the ear on the doppler! Lol, I don't use it much now but I get paranoid and have to check before an appointment to reassure myself (still can't believe we got to 2nd tri!! 5th time lucky since jess!!) im going to ask today about the stretchy cramps so I'll update what my midwife says xx

I'm feeling the baby more and more, it's still so light I can hardly make up my mind what it is but I know the feeling and I'm pretty sure it's baby, but the thing is its the big kicks from later on in pregnancy I remember I pretty much forget about the first few weeks when it's just little wriggles!! I only notice when I'm sitting still or lying down!

Is there anyone else still fitting in their jeans? I still have loads of room in mine when they are done up but they don't make me look as nice and pregnant as my maternity ones do! Going shopping for some maternity bits this weekend as I am getting a full on bump now, will post 16 week pic later! xx

I could still wear my pre pregnancy jeans. I had to buy jeans to fit my hips, so the waist was big, but since I got preg, I lost a bunch of weight off my butt, so the pants just wont stay up. I wear the mat jeans cause the waistband holds my tummy (and gives a much nicer shape too)

Im having a crap morning so far. Yesterday I had my car in the shop cause my check engine light was on, it only needed a minor repair, but still cost me $300. I went to work last night after picking up my car, worked my shift and on my way home, the engine light came back on. So I turned around, cranky from a long night shift, went back to the shop, and my car decided to die in front of the dealership....

I think im getting a new car for xmas....

There is NO way I would be able to fit into my jeans:dohh:
Even though I lost weight ( compared to pre-pregnancy) I have a really round tummy.
Booth, I think the pains you might be getting might be your insides moving because you uterus is moving up..
That's what it has been feeling like to me..
Good luck tomorrow with your scan..
I am nervous / excited for mine.. this is my last baby so it is kinda bitter sweet knowing the sex..
I dreamt about it last night again..

Hey everyone.

I had my 16 week appointment yesterday - all is good and we heard the heartbeat (was so pleased as hubby came this time. He missed this appointment last time and I can remember recording the HB on my phone last time lol) and all seems good. Don't need another appointment til 28 weeks now! Need to book my GTT for 26-27 weeks so basically my next appointment is my 20 weeks scan. I'm sure that there were more appointments than this last time! Is this the same for everyone (have the cut backs caused this) or is it a Norfolk thing? I also haven't been asked for a urine sample or been told what the HB was. They seem very laid back about it all compared to the Yorkshire midwives!

Good luck with all the gender scans and it seems we have a lot of girls lol. Hubby thinks this one is a girl but I'm not so sure. We have our names picked out (for the time being lol) but we wont be telling anyone either of them lol. Staying secretive and team yellow all the way lol.

Hello!!
Oh dear about the car Bumpin... but at least a new one for Xmas!1 :haha:
Today I wore Maternity trousers, but they're too big really as Im slimmer than I was with Noah but my leggings resting on tummy are begining to irritate me!
Here's todays pic
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/29ff309b.jpg

I'm feeling her flitter and wiggle quite a bit on the insude but nothing outside yet. Looking forward to the kicks. I didnt really get them with Noah as he was back to back all the way. but he used to roll instead!!
We've got a name and we're not telling anyone, I really hope no one i know uses it!! LOL My 2 mates that are expecting one is having a boy and the other one I have told her the initals so she doesnt copy!!

Also put my tree up today so I feel all Christmassy and now waiting for my Chinese takeaway!
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/3a8a5fb7.jpg

Hope everyone is well ?> xx

:shock: omg how many :pink: hehehe excellent!!!

Congrats Erin and KKA! Very exciting that you are both having girls :cloud9:

Booth and F_N arrrrrrgh you will know tomorrow - I can't wait to find out :) good luck!!!!

Had a couple crampy bits going on but nothing major had it more earlier on tbh...! Feeling bubs lots now when I think about it but not on outside!

Here is my 16 wk bump pic - sorry about the state of me :haha: baaad day!!!

Attachments

• Jellybean 16wks.jpg
    Jellybean 16wks.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 9
We get to know also if we are having a prince or princess Saturday

Has anyone started to think of names yet ???

Eeek I bet your so excited. I haven't had my scan appointment through yet :/ when did you get yours?

We have chosen Grace for a girl and Oliver for a boy :)

I am having a girl!! Got an early scan cause of some high risk blood results (everything is OK) and found out at 16 weeks we are having a girl!

:happydance: congrats on team pink hun.

Jai jai and flower fairy lovely bump :)

Aimee- glad your MW appointment went well

I had my downs screening results today I'm low risk 1 in 100000 chance of having a downs baby. It's a relief but if baby has been high risk It wouldnt have changed a thing.
On movements I think I have felt baby a few times but can't be certain. Here is my 14 wweeks and 5 days bump with big brother
x

Attachments

• Picture0024.jpg
    Picture0024.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 9
Good morning ladies! I posted this in the other May group too, so sorry to those who are reading it twice!:flower:

Just looking for a bit of advice/reassurance. Im almost 19 weeks (Crazy I know) but I still haven't felt baby move, and everyone keeps telling me that I look too small for nearly 19 weeks. Last night at my staff xmas party, people kept saying to me "you dont even look pregnant at all, let alone pretty much halfway done!" So should I be worried? SHOULD I have felt baby move by now? Am I freaking myself out for nothing???

Hi hun some women don't feel movement until 22-23 weeks it totally depends on them and every pregnancy is different. Also bumps come in all shapes and sizes try not to worry :hugs: x

Some women don't feel movements well until they are in their 20's weeks wise and if you have an anterior placenta it could be even longer, each person is different. You shouldn't look massive at 19wks hun....again everyone is different and depends if you had children before etc etc and how your uterus pushes your other organs etc out of the way.....I didn't look very pregnant and everyone told me I was small then I exploded and everyone told me I was massive!! don't worry hun, every bump is different and holds a baby that grows to the right size for you - if your MW is worried when they start measuring your uterus at 25wks (1st baby) or 28 wks (2nd baby) then they will send you for a scan - the clue is in when they start measuring - so please don't worry! Just people interfering and telling you things they don't know anything about :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->