*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I love Jackson Christopher!! It sounds fab.
I dont get another scan sadly :(

What? My scan is to check and make sure baby is growing at the right proportions and isn't too big/too small. I am surprised they don't go in there and check it out towards the end of the pregnancy.

What? My scan is to check and make sure baby is growing at the right proportions and isn't too big/too small. I am surprised they don't go in there and check it out towards the end of the pregnancy.

No they don't here. The MW will organise a scan at around 36 weeks if baby feels breech but we generally only have 2 scans, one at 12 and one at 20 weeks x x

Scan at 32 weeks here too but due to my health rather than baby. Most of the time they dn't bother and I didn't get it last time.

My 20 week went well. 10 weeks tomorrow til I finish work. Next scan 23rd March. :thumbup:

Im only getting the one (my 20 week Scan) I might get one at like 36 weeks if baby feels breech, or if there is a question of size

Haven't updated for a long time. Had my scan on Thursday and baby is fine but I have a low lying placenta so have to go back for another scan on 30 march to see if it's moved out the way so that we can go ahead with a natural delivery.

Hi ladies... Things are going well here for the most part. I started feeling movement at 16w6d and was getting some great little kicks for a while, but I haven't felt much of anything for the past few days :( I just heard her heartbeat at my monthly prenatal appointment yesterday so I know she's fine and probably just changed position, but I can't help worrying anyway. Bleh.

Happy New Year everyone!!
Bring on the 2012 babies!!!

I'm feeling pretty good pregnancy wise, got a very busy little girl constantly wriggling & kicking, she loves music, and loves it when I eat :haha:

Having a really hard time in work at the moment. I work 10 hour night shifts, 4 on 4 off rota. The last 3 weeks I haven't been getting a break, anything to eat or drink til 7 or 8 hours into my shift, and it's pretty hard going. Also our vehicle broke down last night, we got stuck on the roadside for 2 1/2 hours :hissy:

Working tonight too, which is a bit of a bummer! Never mind, only 14 more weeks in work.......

Got my next m/w appointment on Tuesday, not sure what to expect for that though!

Hope everyone is well!!

:bunny: Happy New Year ladies! :bunny:

We've have our second (and last routine scan) this Tuesday! I've decided to go shopping tomorrow to occupy myself because I'll go crazy at home if I have to wait there! We decided that we will find out the gender too. Can't wait! :happydance:

Anyone else here knit? I got knitting fever over the holidays and made my first pair of wool pants. I am really happy with them! I'll be making some cute little shoes next for the bun in the oven but I need to know the gender to decide on the pattern I want. Found a nice one in ravelry!

Attachments

• P1040940.jpg
    P1040940.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 6
Haven't updated for a long time. Had my scan on Thursday and baby is fine but I have a low lying placenta so have to go back for another scan on 30 march to see if it's moved out the way so that we can go ahead with a natural delivery.
Glad the scan was good news! hope the placenta has moved up as you grow x

Hi ladies... Things are going well here for the most part. I started feeling movement at 16w6d and was getting some great little kicks for a while, but I haven't felt much of anything for the past few days :( I just heard her heartbeat at my monthly prenatal appointment yesterday so I know she's fine and probably just changed position, but I can't help worrying anyway. Bleh.
Aww it's worrying but she might have gone back to back or hidden! There is so muh room for her yet :hugs: glad ypu heard her HB x
Happy New Year everyone!!
Bring on the 2012 babies!!!

I'm feeling pretty good pregnancy wise, got a very busy little girl constantly wriggling & kicking, she loves music, and loves it when I eat :haha:

Having a really hard time in work at the moment. I work 10 hour night shifts, 4 on 4 off rota. The last 3 weeks I haven't been getting a break, anything to eat or drink til 7 or 8 hours into my shift, and it's pretty hard going. Also our vehicle broke down last night, we got stuck on the roadside for 2 1/2 hours :hissy:

Working tonight too, which is a bit of a bummer! Never mind, only 14 more weeks in work.......

Got my next m/w appointment on Tuesday, not sure what to expect for that though!

Hope everyone is well!!
Happy New year !
Not a great new year breakingh down and workin Boooo. Glad you're feeling baby lots! :hugs: Next MW app will probbaly feel where baby is and listen to HB. Be nice to hear!!
:bunny: Happy New Year ladies! :bunny:

We've have our second (and last routine scan) this Tuesday! I've decided to go shopping tomorrow to occupy myself because I'll go crazy at home if I have to wait there! We decided that we will find out the gender too. Can't wait! :happydance:

Anyone else here knit? I got knitting fever over the holidays and made my first pair of wool pants. I am really happy with them! I'll be making some cute little shoes next for the bun in the oven but I need to know the gender to decide on the pattern I want. Found a nice one in ravelry!
Happy new Year !!
yay on finding out Gender :happydance:
i dont knit but my Auntie does and she gave me a pink knitted hat for baby D for Christmas! Those trousers are amazing!!!! :hugs:

I bought a doppler, against my better judgement as I think people can become obsessed with them, but my MW appointments are so in frequent as in I saw at MW at 16 weeks and dont see her again till 28 weeks that I wanted to hear the HB. Anyway i got an Angel Sounds one from Amazon and I found her Heartbeat easily! it was lovely and i recorded it to show parents etc
feeling loads of kicks now but they are down wards so Im 100% sure's currently breech .

HAve a Great 2012 eveyone... we're having our babies this year :happydance::happydance:

All I get so far are low down kicks and I swear some are pretty powerful and right into my bladder. I forgot what getting kicked like that felt like lol kind of surprises me every time, can't wait for he/she to move up a bit higher at least and aim away from my bladder

Happy new year everyone!!! :)

Have my 20 week scan tomorrow at 3pm! Looking forward to seeing our LO again :happydance: I think I'll be getting a scan later on too, to help me decide whether to give birth naturally or go for c section!

Iv had low down kicks for weeks then all of a sudden I'm getting them up high past my belly button, so pretty sure he's flipped, he moved constantly now DH can feel him all the time, it's so different to with my son when I had anterior placenta we didn't feel him on the outside til much later! x

My kicks are all over the place.. but always on the sides or bottom.. never in the belly button area.
I find he is most active after I eat:dohh:

Hi, ladies

I'm pretty late to the party, I never looked at this part of the forum. I was wondering if I could join you. My EDD is May 23rd (my birthday is May 14th, so I'm a May mom all around).

I have my scan tomorrow. I can't believe it, it seemed like forever when I first got pregnant. I have a feeling that my due date will sneak up on me like this too :lol:

future numan, good luck with your scan tomorrow as well =D

My kicks are all over the place.. but always on the sides or bottom.. never in the belly button area.
I find he is most active after I eat:dohh:

This could have been my post lately. I've also had a some cramps that feel just like the ones I have before I start my period but of course that isn't happening now while pregnant. Kinda annoying. LOVE feeling the daily movements now though. It's so reassuring.

Hi, ladies

I'm pretty late to the party, I never looked at this part of the forum. I was wondering if I could join you. My EDD is May 23rd (my birthday is May 14th, so I'm a May mom all around).

I have my scan tomorrow. I can't believe it, it seemed like forever when I first got pregnant. I have a feeling that my due date will sneak up on me like this too :lol:

future numan, good luck with your scan tomorrow as well =D

Never too late to join! Welcome! I also have my second scan tomorrow. I am just SO excited to find out which team we're on. I'm kinda nervous that LO won't cooperate and then I won't know now that I've decided I want to. Hope all the scans are perfect! :hugs:

Hi Nits!! Welcome!! never to late to join :hugs:
I shall add you!! Good luck at your scan. Are you finding out babies gender x

Hi Nits!! Welcome!! never to late to join :hugs:
I shall add you!! Good luck at your scan. Are you finding out babies gender x

Yes,I hope baby cooperates!!!

If he/she doesn't, I'll invest on a private scan, but i'd rather save that money for a crib or something :)
I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. I think I've felt baby move a few times but they are very mild kicks, I wish I went in there feeling baby kick up a storm but oh well...

Hi Ladies

Is it ok to join on ?

I am due my second child on the 28th May ,I have a DS who is just over four

Have second scan on wed & have decided to find out what team we are on ,DS is convinced he is getting a Little brother

I have a feeling May wont be to long in coming round :happydance:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->