*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Yay for all the scans!! I hope all the little ones cooperate!! Welcome to the new ladies to join!! I have been so busy with things lately but I hope to get to my computer tomorrow (Just on my iPhone at the moment so it's hard to get everything in) and I'll update on everything going on over this way! Hope everyone is doing great!!

Welcome to the new girls :hi:

Eeeek!! Scan this afternoon soooo excited! Typical I wake up early so the day just drags longer haha x

Hi Girls,
i havent been on here in ages. I hope everyone and there bumps are doing well.
We are not finding out what we are having but id liek all yoru guesses. I have attached my 20 week scan, the pdf you can open and see better.

Attachments

• legs 2.jpg
    legs 2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 8
  • legs4.pdf
    134.7 KB · Views: 3
Hello ladies! We had our scan this morning and we have another healthy and active baby on the way! :happydance:

Nic, you can move us from :yellow: to :blue:!!! :flower:

I find out tomorrow if I'm pink or blue :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My due date is 21st as well hun, it changed at the 12 week scan xx

What happened to second trimester being the best!!

I had very little morning sickness and was flying through just feeling tired, until day after boxing day! I have been sick as a dog every day since, heartburn, nausea, vomiting- anyone else feeling really rough?

Hi Ladies

Is it ok to join on ?

I am due my second child on the 28th May ,I have a DS who is just over four

Have second scan on wed & have decided to find out what team we are on ,DS is convinced he is getting a Little brother

I have a feeling May wont be to long in coming round :happydance:

xXx
Hello and welcome!! I'll add you to the first post. Good luck for the scan! Are yo feeling team blue too ? :flower:
Hi Girls,
i havent been on here in ages. I hope everyone and there bumps are doing well.
We are not finding out what we are having but id liek all yoru guesses. I have attached my 20 week scan, the pdf you can open and see better.
I think girl. :flower:

Hello ladies! We had our scan this morning and we have another healthy and active baby on the way! :happydance:

Nic, you can move us from :yellow: to :blue:!!! :flower:
Whooooooo Yay!! Congratulations on Team :blue: and on every at the scan being perfect x

I find out tomorrow if I'm pink or blue :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My due date is 21st as well hun, it changed at the 12 week scan xx
Ooooooh!1 exciting!! What are you feeling :pink: or :blue: :hugs: Good luck and Ill update you now xxx

Thank you :kiss:

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling towards :blue: I might be completely wrong :haha: I just hope baby is being good and lets us see!

How are you today?xx

I am having ridiculous heartburn today!! Ugh!

Saw midwife this morning, heard bubba's heart & all seems well! Can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be going!

Ordering my pram this evening, very excited!
Have you all thought of names yet?

I'm good thank scamp :hugs: Been ironing all day which took 5 hours but it's all done and I've sorted all the baby girl stuff we've been given into sizes!! Managed to fit the 0-3 stuff in drawers but still got 3 bags of bigger sizes and a box of blankets sleeping bags etc !!

Our girl has her name, but it's a secret till birth !! No one but my husband and I know and it's pissing his family off a bit :rofl: they've been trying to guess where as my family are excited about it being a secret!!

I am having ridiculous heartburn today!! Ugh!

Saw midwife this morning, heard bubba's heart & all seems well! Can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be going!

Ordering my pram this evening, very excited!
Have you all thought of names yet?
I think it's going fast for us, half way already :shock:

Which pram you getting? We've bought https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...displayA_74_10751_-1_14602_102415_10001_14051 :cloud9:

Yeah, I wanted to keep it secret but Mike said he wanted to tell people. We're going for Imogen for :pink: and Dylan or Oscar for :blue:
I've always liked Dylan but now Oscar is growing on me more.
You chosen a name yet?

I'm good thank scamp :hugs: Been ironing all day which took 5 hours but it's all done and I've sorted all the baby girl stuff we've been given into sizes!! Managed to fit the 0-3 stuff in drawers but still got 3 bags of bigger sizes and a box of blankets sleeping bags etc !!

Our girl has her name, but it's a secret till birth !! No one but my husband and I know and it's pissing his family off a bit :rofl: they've been trying to guess where as my family are excited about it being a secret!!
5 hours :shock: Does it not hurt your back?
My exs mum used to iron all day, literally. But she'd do things like underwear :dohh: Bless

I don't iron at all :blush: I cba. Everything gets dried in the dryer and hung straight up :blush:

I would of loved to keep it a secret. But I can't keep my mouth shut anyway so it wouldn't last long :haha: x

Your names are lovely!!
Nah, I dont find ironing hurts my back . I did break for lunch in the middle! I find if I keep on my feet and busy I am fine it's when I sit down I cant move again :rofl:

Your names are lovely!!
Nah, I dont find ironing hurts my back . I did break for lunch in the middle! I find if I keep on my feet and busy I am fine it's when I sit down I cant move again :rofl:

Have you been okay all the way through or had an energy boost? I'm waiting for an energy boost still :haha: I'm still struggling to breathe when I stand for too long.
x

Your names are lovely!!

Have you been okay all the way through or had an energy boost? I'm waiting for an energy boost still :haha: I'm still struggling to breathe when I stand for too long.
x
Up until 14 weeks I felt awful but since then I've been normal really. Some days I have buckets of energy and other days I could lay down all day! x

We are still battling over a name.. DH hardly ever wants to talk about it ( he says we have lots of time)

Is anyone suffering from varicose vains ?

I have them something awful esp. around my ankles. I am finding it hard to stand / walk for long periods of time.

Scan was fine and he's still a boy :haha: have my GD test on valentines day!!! :dohh:

We have his name picked but only a few people know it's kept off fb and here etc so we can officially announce with a name people havnt already been hearing for months!

We are going for the m+p sola! I'm in love with it been to try it out and it's great, I wanted the carseat to go with it the cybex one? But we already have a primio Viaggo one from LOs pliko that will fit on so it will save us £140 even though I hate that carseat cus it's sooo heavy!! Can't decide which colour to get yet though but moving house takes priority! x

Hi Ladies!!

So we are thinking of the name Isabella Rose for our little girl.

I am so excited and I feel like time is flying, although I heard it drags in the third trimester!

Sorry if this is too personal but how is everyones weight gain? I gained nothing in the first trimester and then I started gaining pretty fast I'm up 16 lbs :shrug: is this fairly normal for 23 weeks?

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and may the new year bring us all health, love, happiness, beautiful healthy babies and easy deliveries!!:kiss::hugs:

Hiiiiii girls, sorry I'm changing topics. We just got home from the U/S and mw appointment aaaaaaand, as far as we can tell, if the technician was right we are TEAM PINK :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I was ok either way but I cried when she told em it was a girl. It just hit me I am going to have a daughter!

The technician was very reluctant to say she was 100% sure, apparently she had made a mistake earlier in the day, but she showed us what should be the labia. She looked for like 10 minutes and said she couldn't see any boy's parts. Of course now I'm a bit paranoid, but oh well :shrug: Mainly, I am over the moon . Aaaaaand, she has the most beautiful nose in the world :blush:

Attachments

• Amy 20 weeks.jpg
    Amy 20 weeks.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Amy girl parts.jpg
    Amy girl parts.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online