*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

P.S. What happened to our May Bluebells pic?? It doesn't show anymore... says it's been moved or deleted. :(

I think Florida girl who made if might have deleted it I don't know how to make them x

I messaged floridagirl to see if she still has it somewhere. I suggested that she could email it to one of us if she wasn't interested in storing it anymore, for example. I'll let you know what she says. :)

Ok, so she deleted it. I guess she wasn't thinking we might still be using it. Oh well I guess.

We are team :pink: had a 3d was pretty good she would barely stay still so it hard to get good pictures but we get to come back in a few months and get there best package for half price :happydance:

Hey ladies!

So I updated my gender prediction list, and as most have found out the gender, I can confidently say that WE SUCK at predicting the gender...lol

of the 16 who found out so far only 5 were right... 31%

Im still waiting for 4 people to have their scans, and 5 people are team yellow!

So since Im convinced this baby is a boy : I think im having a GIRL!

Why would she delete the graphic? Why isn't she on here anymore either? Of course we would still be using it cause its not May yet.

She wasnt a May mummy she was hoping to get her BFP at the time abd did us a graphic but she got a BFN she is a September mummy now so I guess she didnt think xx

Ooh see I thought she was a May mommy so it didn't make sense to me LOL

We are team :pink: had a 3d was pretty good she would barely stay still so it hard to get good pictures but we get to come back in a few months and get there best package for half price :happydance:

Weeeeeee congraaaaaats =D

Hi girls :hi:

Weight - I lost 16lbs in first tri, now my hyperemesis is under control I have gained 11lbs back so I'm -5lbs from pre pregnancy weight, on average gained 1lb a week over the last few weeks so hoping to continue that then I figured out when I give birth I will be pretty much what I started at! :)

Movement -
My LO moves constantly, he is active all through the day but mainly in the morning and at night, (i think maybe I just notice him more when I'm lying down though) my placenta is on the back this time, with my LO it was anterior and I felt from early in but you couldn't really feel from outside til late on and you can see and feel this LO easily from outside and been able to for a while! These kicks I get now are nearly as strong as I had with my LO at the end last time, he wakes me up alot already haha!

Thought id post a bump pic too while I'm here
21+1
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/boothh1234/5bfabfca.jpg

Xx

Wow my boy is kicking the crap out of me. Stronger every day, I swear

i will have a go at making another may pic, will assume we still want bluebells :)

any one else having any sort of name trouble yet lol everything i seem to think of seems so popular and OH has decided we should use my grandmas middle name some where seems kind of silly as its mae and the baby will be born in may

i will have a go at making another may pic, will assume we still want bluebells :)

Yay! Thanks. :flower:

any one else having any sort of name trouble yet lol everything i seem to think of seems so popular and OH has decided we should use my grandmas middle name some where seems kind of silly as its mae and the baby will be born in may

Aww, I think Mae for a May baby is kinda fun. :) We already have our name and are using it at home. I'm pretty thankful that my DH and I have had a easy time choosing names for our kids. I've heard some of my friends are having a really hard time agreeing on anything with their partners! How annoying!

We've chosen our name but I refuse to let OH call her by her name till she's born!! I'm weird like that x

We are having trouble with our names too...such a massively hard decision I think!!

Was just pondering the other day - as this year is a leap year do you think all our EDD's are out by a day or do you think that the sonographers would have taken that into consideration (their machines i mean) when dating us at 12wks? x

We are having trouble with our names too...such a massively hard decision I think!!

Was just pondering the other day - as this year is a leap year do you think all our EDD's are out by a day or do you think that the sonographers would have taken that into consideration (their machines i mean) when dating us at 12wks? x

Ha!! That is really interesting. I bet no one takes account of leap years :haha: Never even thought about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->