*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I don't reckon they have....oh well I know it is only a day but for those who go overdue and induction dates etc a day can seem such a big deal :hugs: however it won't cause any harm with one day so they prob don't take notice of it but notes will always be a day "out" hehe x

oh and I can't figure out how to make a link for everyone to access the logo I made so I have asked someone to do it for me...will let you know when I have it...just hope you like it :rofl:

scrap that I worked it out haha what do you all think of this?

https://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l557/jennatot1/bluebells2-2.gif

Jai: I think it takes into account the leap year. My LMP started on a tuesday and im due on a tuesday...

Oh and I like the picture thingy, but it might be a bit too big for BNB rules...

As for names, OH and I can't agree on any names boy or girl... Everything I like he hates, and the names he likes are way too popular for me to consider. So this baby will likely be unnamed for a few days following its birth.

Yeah i think it is a bit too big anyway but it can be made smaller....just didn't know how big it was on here before posting it haha! But if everyone likes it I can reduce it in size :)

Mine doesn't take into account the leap year but I don't mind, it won't make much diff to me and it is only one day :)

just seen you are viable tomorrow - how exciting!! congrats :dance:

I know! I can't believe that im 24 weeks tomorrow!

The size that you have for the picture thingy looks good...now can someone remind me how to get it on my signature?

Sorry ladies I have had no internet access :(

We had scan on the 4th Jan & werent going to find out but it was hard to miss a little man ha ha so got it confirmed also his due date has been brought forward until the 16th May

Hope everyone is keeping well

post this in your siggy

[ IMG]https://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l557/jennatot1/bluebells2-2-1.gif[/IMG]

just remove the space at the beginning after the first [ and it should work :hugs:

I really have to make a point to get on here more often!! Glad everyone is doing well! Next Wednesday I have an appointment with my dr just a regular prenatal, then the 23rd with my OB from the hospital. I had an appointment booked for Feb 29th for an ultrasound to see how my placenta is doing. I have an anterior placenta and As of right now it's too close to the cervix for me to be able to deliver naturally so that really sucks. I hope it will have moved up by then so I can have a natural delivery. I've come down with a cold/flu which really sucks :( but have been getting lots of rest. Miss Ryleigh doesn't seem to mind as she kicks all the time and let's me know she's ok :) I have been the most happiest pregnant woman ever <3 I just LOVE being pregnant dispite the morning sickness I had in the beginning and the stupid sciatic pain that doesn't go away. I seriously am kat enjoying every second of it and not gunna lie, am already a little sad (more bitter sweet than anything I guess) for when she comes. Because as much as I'll absolutely LOVE and can't wait to hold and meet her, I will definitely miss having her kicking and watching my belly grow <3 I just feel like time is flying now! The first 3 months I thought would never end and now it feels like its almost over! Going to get some maturnity photo's done soon which should be fun :) almost have everything we need for when she arrives!
Definitely getting more ligament stretching and a bit more heartburn but other than that things are smooth sailing at this point :) no concerns of pre-term labour yet so that's wonderful! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I talk to her every day and tell her she had to bake a LOT longer still lol.
I watched a few YouTube video's on baby's born this week (23 weeks) and they are SO tiny yet looking at my belly I still don't feel THAT big to have such a "big" baby in there lol. She must be so squished up! Anyways, again for some of the new people feel free to add me to Facebook or check out my YouTube vlogs on this pregnancy :) my name is Diana McPherson for Facebook and my YouTube account name is Princessdimc5. Hopefully it won't be too long before I come back on here to chat!!

Thanks for that Jai! Love it!

I've just come from the dr's, got kidney infection/stones. Put me on a short course of anti biotics, hopefully that'll sort it out & it'll turn out to be just an infection.

Feeling really good, and absolutely loving being pregnant! My little girl is so so busy, and is kicking lumps out of me! Her feet seem really high up now, way up past my belly button! This pregnancy does seem to be flying, I'm also feeling a little bittersweet as my hubby has said no more after this one........but we'll see!!:winkwink:

no problemo ;)

Sorry you have infection/stones - is it hurting? I hate one really early on and it was agony I kept passing out etc and they thought I was having a mc it was hideous! I really hope it clears up for you asap :hugs:

I am pleased your little bubs is kicking lots - can you see and feel proper powerful kicks? I know it is silly I am just worried that my little wriggle tigs is just too obvious and that s/he is going to end up being 11lb or something :shock:

I too am bitter/sweet about it all going so fast etc I do not want this pregnancy to stop I love being preg even with the horrendous crippling SPD that I get with it BUT this too is apparently our last one, which I am devastated about and as I am trying to cling onto it tighter it seems to be going faster and faster :cry: don't get me wrong I love the baby not just the pregnancy and cannot wait to hold him/her for first time and enjoy our times together etc but I love being pregnant too :cloud9:

Hi ladies

Just had our 20 week scan and we are expecting a baby boy who is perfect. He is healthy and thriving :) x

no problemo ;)

Sorry you have infection/stones - is it hurting? I hate one really early on and it was agony I kept passing out etc and they thought I was having a mc it was hideous! I really hope it clears up for you asap :hugs:

I am pleased your little bubs is kicking lots - can you see and feel proper powerful kicks? I know it is silly I am just worried that my little wriggle tigs is just too obvious and that s/he is going to end up being 11lb or something :shock:

I too am bitter/sweet about it all going so fast etc I do not want this pregnancy to stop I love being preg even with the horrendous crippling SPD that I get with it BUT this too is apparently our last one, which I am devastated about and as I am trying to cling onto it tighter it seems to be going faster and faster :cry: don't get me wrong I love the baby not just the pregnancy and cannot wait to hold him/her for first time and enjoy our times together etc but I love being pregnant too :cloud9:

Oh yea it is really painful :sad1:
Hoping the antibiotics will do the trick!

I can see lots of movement in my belly now, and her kicks are waking me up at night! I'm also paranoid that she's going to be huge! My daughter was only 6lb 11oz, and that was just nice :blush:

How's everyones weight gain? I weighed yesterday, I've put on 8lb, which seems a lot to me, seeing as baby is probably only about a quarter of that!

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey everyone! I've not posted on here before but am 20+4 and due May 25th. I wanted to ask a question, this is my second pregnancy and since Sunday I have been getting awful stomach ache, like trapped wind/period pains. I'm not too worried as I'm sure it's just gas but I didn't have it in my first pregnancy so no idea how to ease it. It's almost constant and it's killing me! Has anyone else experience the same thing and got any solutions for me?? Thanks in advance!

i wil post a weight gain tool on here later but its in my journal in my siggy if u wanna have a go before its toward end of my journal i have put on 8lb too which is right for me so have a look xxx it isnt much at all

Diana thanks for pointing out the early birth videos on YouTube. I am fascinated and scared shitless at the same time :(

Hey ladies!
Jai: Thanks for the link! I will be adding it shortly!
Mamicoch: Yikes! That sounds Terrible! I hope the infection clears up quickly... Im also enjoying being pregnant, especialy now that the early pregnancy symptoms have finally eased! Im starting to get my appetite back finally which is REALLY nice, although there are still a lot of foods I have no intrest in eating.
Aidan's Mummy: Congrats of your blue bump! We needed a bit more blue around here!
Hodbert: Welcome! As for your question, The best thing for gas pains is lots of fluid and LOTS of walking! You can also try taking a stool softener like Colase to help avoid constipation which is the most likely cause of gas pains. Lots of walking will help move the gas out of your GI Tract, and its really the only thing that will help at this point.

Im 24 weeks today! Peanut is officially VIABLE!

Diana thanks for pointing out the early birth videos on YouTube. I am fascinated and scared shitless at the same time :(

Sorry! Lol! I know it's so crazy that the baby can survive at this point! The only reason I watched them is because I went into preterm labour and was rushed to the hospital at 25 weeks with the dr screaming "the baby is going to be born right here in the ambulance" so it was pretty scary. I actually had a tour of the NICU at the hospital I delivered at (which is where I'll deliver again) where they showed me what the 25 weekers looked like in person and I cried and cried. I was determined not to have my baby that early and thanks to the dr's they were able to stop labour till 32 weeks. So far things are going good with this pregnancy and no signs of preterm labour but I keep myself updated just in case things change. They are SO tiny though at that point. Not sure how it is in the states but here in Canada they won't try to save the baby unless you're 25 weeks or further so less than 2 weeks until im in the "safe zone" (at least that's what they tell me at the dr's office and what the hospital told me when I went in at 24 weeks 4 days in preterm labour)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->