*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hi ladies!!!!

Congrats on the blue and pink bumps =D

We went for the repeat u/s yesterday (we braved the snow storm, here in NE US). It took them a while but they got all the pics they needed. The radiologist even had to come in (it's usually done by the technician) because her ribs were casting a shadow on her heart so he couldn't see the four chambers very well. But we dinally saw them and all is well. Also, she was opening and closing her mouth: she's talking already, she takes after her mother :haha:

We confirmed it's a she =D Still team pink. She turned. She was breech last week but yesterday her head was down. Aaaaand, in awesome news, I am now able to feel her every day, even if it's just a couple of times =D

I posted a few days ago that I was frustrated because I have an anterior placenta, which means her kicks are a lot less strong. I am sure most of you can feel your babies more than me but it's a huge improvement that makes me very happy =D Sometimes I can even feel them from the outside if I have my hands on my belly. :happydance:

Speaking of belly, it's HUGE this morning. Not denying the baby bump now. Next Tuesday I'm due for my bi-weekly pic :haha: I'll upload it then.

I don't know if this has happened to you or not but last night it finally dawned on me that I have a fully formed, growing baby in my belly O_O The u/s technician was super nice and she showed us the whole baby and explained where her head was and how she was curled and everything and it made it feel so much more real... it's insane.

Hope everyone has a good weekend =D

hiii, sorry I haven't been here in a while. They changed my date to 25th now and I'm team blue :happydance:

thanks everybody, and congrats to everybody on team pink blue or yellow..lol times going so quickly it will be may before we all know it x

I forgot to say I have to have the GTT because of pcos, I didn't have it last time cus we didn't know about it then x

Yay!! Im finally past the 24 week point!! Ended up in the hospital on thursday with possible fluid leakage but turns out everything was ok. After monitoring to make sure baby was ok for about an hour and seeing that she wasn't stressed they sent me home. Thank goodness! They figure it's just from this stupid cold I have but when I called my dr about it she told me to go right to labor and delivery just in case seeing as my preterm labour started around this time with my first.
She's been doing a lot of kicking and I love it!! <3 I even got a small recording of it on my phone this morning!
Anyone have any good tips on getting rid of a dry cough?? I've been eating Halls like crazy to help also drinking warm tea and such but I can't seem to shake this cold! I'm getting Di frustrated! It's been over a week now that I've been sick with no signs of it getting any better.
I see my Dr on Wednesday for my regular prenatal so I'll ask her then if she suggests anything. But she is more towards taking meds than doing things naturally and if I can somehow manage to pull through this cold without taking anything that would be lovely.
So glad things are going well for everyone! I really need to stop updating on my iPhone because it's hard to comment on what people have said but yeah .. Gotta get on here more often!

Glucose Tolerance Test

I had to have a gestational diabetes test, but not a GTT. They are similiar tests with a nasty drink an hour before bloodwork, but the doses of the drink are different.

I think I'm getting my GTT scheduled at the end of Jan when I am due back in. I would be almost 25 weeks at that point.

Glucose Tolerance Test

I had to have a gestational diabetes test, but not a GTT. They are similiar tests with a nasty drink an hour before bloodwork, but the doses of the drink are different.

oooooh ok. I'm having mine at 28 weeks. I guess they are standard.

I've gotta remember to call tomorrow to schedule mine second GTT. Blah. I hate that test. I hope it will be fine AGAIN.

How disgusting is the drink? Iv heard bad things about it? Never had it before though, the lovely midwife scheduled my test for valentines day!!! How nice of her lol x

I've heard that in the US it's a carbonated drink sweeter than soda. He in Finland it's a chilled super sweet drink that tastes like it should be a syrup but is thankfully thinner and therefore, IMO easier to get down.

23 weeks 1 day.jpg 23 weeks 1 day #2.jpg 23 weeks 1 day #3.jpg

This was my 23 week 1 day belly shot! Lol, my belly at that stage was measuring 33 1/4 Inches around! I also have been struggling with weight so I have decided to stay away from the scale haha. I figure so long as I eat healthy the weight I gain is needed for the baby so I shouldn't worry.

How disgusting is the drink? Iv heard bad things about it? Never had it before though, the lovely midwife scheduled my test for valentines day!!! How nice of her lol x

My midwife said that it tastes like Orange Fanta soda. I guess it could be worse.

View attachment 325462 View attachment 325463 View attachment 325464

This was my 23 week 1 day belly shot! Lol, my belly at that stage was measuring 33 1/4 Inches around! I also have been struggling with weight so I have decided to stay away from the scale haha. I figure so long as I eat healthy the weight I gain is needed for the baby so I shouldn't worry.

you look beautiful!

I'm a week behind you and I'm surprise as to how round and hard my belly has gotten this last month! Isn't it amazing how it goes from nothing to wow, I'm pregnant!

Nits - Thank you!! Haha, it IS crazy how the belly comes out of nowhere! I'm loving it though :) I finally feel like when people look at me they can TELL I'm pregnant instead of looking like I ate too many donuts lol

So far I've gained a LOT of weight that's why I was getting concerned, but I started eating lots of snacks that maybe weren't as healthy as they should have been lol... I've been eating SO many nuts!!! And nuts are HORRIBLE for weight gain! lol. I've gained 18 pounds so far!! Yikes!!! I started out at 117 and am up to 135... I am no longer (*after today) getting on the scale lol... not until after the baby is born haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->