*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I've been getting a lot of BH's as well, and some really bad round ligament pain when I change positions too fast. I'd had some milder RLP earlier in the pregnancy but lately it's been like a charley horse on the side of my uterus. Ouch!! Thankfully it doesn't happen too often though.

Braxton hicks stink lol. I have an irritable uterus so I get them a lot and sometimes they are so tight with so much pressure I feel like she's gunna pop out.
MAJOR right hip pain the last few days, so bad I can't sleep :(
Oh, ad yesterday I met "my OB" only to find out that my dr who scheduled the appointment didn't send me to the right OB... I am supposed to deliver at a specialty children's hospital due to past complications (pre-term labour, partial placental abruption resulting LOTS of bleeding after birth, having his cord wrapped around his neck and of course staying in the NICU for a few weeks) but.... My dr didnt check when she made the appointment to see if that OB still delivered at the hospital I'm to go to and so my whole morning was wasted going to meet this lady (who WAS lovely btw) who delivered at a normal hospital... So of course my hormones are all wacky and by the time the nurse left and the OB came in to meet us I was crying like crazy over the fact that now I have to get a new OB last min... But I called my dr's office and apparently they are going to sort things out so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :( just sucks that all that had to happen on top of the crappy day I was having yesterday.

:hugs: It sucks that you had to go through such a bad experience during your last delivery.
The new Ob will be fine :)

My friend and I were talking baby shower today :happydance: I guess March 10th will be the day.

Arghhh can't sleep because my hips are hurting :( mainly the right side but it's both tonight, made DH give me a massage before but it's not helped, I get horrible pain in my hips when I stand or get up, it's like I need to warm up before I move lol!
We think we felt babies hand/foot earlier, there was a little lump moving across the lower part of my stomach earlier just over knicker line DH was freaked out hah then he rolled over and started punching/kicking me in the faff :haha: he loves doing that and it gets so uncomfortable!

Hubby finally started feeling baby move the last couple of days while I've been sleeping. I actually saw baby move for the first time today while I was sitting quietly in class and just watched my stomach jump! Craziness. Also crazy that in less than 2 weeks I'll be under 100 days too!

Bubs (when awake ) has stated reacting to a hand being on my stomach and moving to kick it, which has been OH bit happier as now he can feel movement easier!

Ryleigh is a little stinker when it comes to feeling her/seeing her kick lol. When I want her to move she stays still, when she is kicking and moving like crazy and I go to look at my belly she stops.. Especially if I'm trying to get it on video lol.
Maybe her movements will get stronger from now on, she's still measuring a bit behind.. Almost 26 weeks now and she's measuring about 24. Can't wait for those little limbs to start protruding out my belly :)

Kendra: You have to be sneaky with mine too! (S)he will only kick when our puppy lies on my tummy. Otherwise will stop kicking as soon as anyone touches my belly.

Is anyone else looking into raspberry leaf tea? I started reading about it a few weeks ago and Im thinking that I want to try it.

My Crib is being delivered tomorrow!!! Im so excited to finally have some baby gear!

I used RLT last time and I swear by it…..one Mum I know used it for 4 out of 5 births and she said the one she didn't use it for was much longer….it makes your contractions stronger, shortening labour and hopefully reducing the 2nd stage - It will not bring on labour early contrary to the old wives tales floating about! But I would def recommend it and I will be taking it again…took the capsules as drinking the tea made me feel sick!

Yup, a friend of mine has highly recommended that I start drinking raspberry leaf tea (or taking the capsules). Again, it's a myth that it can bring on early labour, you see so many posts, espec in the third tri with people panicking cause they started drinking it at 32 weeks and not 34 etc...

my friend said her labour was very easy (well, as easy as labours can be!), she had literally no problems at all!

Ugh. Horribel nasty disgusting glucose test done. I get the results tomorrow. On the plus side, I felt far less horrible this time than I did with the one toward the beginning of the pregnancy. I guess no more nausea makes a HUGE difference! I asked and the nasty drink here is 75g of glucose sugar and 3dl of water.

Oooooh also, DH has only felt baby kick once or twice, normally as soon as he goes anywhere near my belly the baby either stops kicking or starts kicking somewhere else! But last night in bed I could feel baby moving and when I put my hand on my belly i realised I could feel the movements!! it wasn't kicking, just repositioning I think, and DH felt it too, YAY!

Ugh. Horribel nasty disgusting glucose test done. I get the results tomorrow. On the plus side, I felt far less horrible this time than I did with the one toward the beginning of the pregnancy. I guess no more nausea makes a HUGE difference! I asked and the nasty drink here is 75g of glucose sugar and 3dl of water.

Ugh got that in a couple of weeks...not looking forward!!

I used RLT last time and had a very easy swift 2 hour 56 minute labour with a one push baby out!! Using only G & A... Im gonna start it again in a few weeks x

I had some RLT last pregnancy but I can't remember anything about it. I know I didn't have an easy labor, that's for sure! How are you supposed to use it and what are the benefits?

Yay!! Double digits today!! 99 more days for me!! This red leaf tea sounds pretty cool... Id definitely want to look more into it..

Mrsrof - amazing for hubster :yipee: he must have been so excited :)

Versperonica - glad it wasn't as bad, hope results are good…as for benefits of RLT see my previous post :hugs:

Wow Flowerfairy that sounds amazing well done you :hugs: are you having a homebirth this time?

bumpin - sorry wouldn't know but if you can't one of us could get it for you and send it out!!

Diana - :wohoo: congrats hun great achievement - now the countdown begins!

As for me not too much going on this end, got some bits for the baby, a teddy and some first babygrows etc and a bath support so they can bath together…exciting!! SPD is getting very severe now so just trying to cope with that really and a 2 yr old who is being 2 more and more each day :dohh: got a seminar tomorrow about grief and loss in maternity services so not looking forward to that especially pregnant myself……will not be wearing mascara!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and hope you all have a nice Friday :hugs:

This is the first I have ever heard of this tea...

I have an appointment tomorrow. Just praying with everything in me that my Dr will help me tomorrow with my pain issues. Its effecting my work and sleep :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->