*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Versperonica - glad it wasn't as bad, hope results are good…as for benefits of RLT see my previous post :hugs:

Oops, missed that, sorry. How often and from when is it common to use it though? I have raspberry leaf tea in my cupboard still.

:happydance: Vespersonnica!

MrsRof, I am feeling baby move a lot more too! sometimes I think I can feel her from the outside but I'm not sure if it is only because I know that she's moving. DH had his hand on my belly for a little bit yesterday, but no luck. I'm a few weeks behind you, though and we all know what a difference a few weeks make. I am honestly looking forward to seeing an elbow or something poking out.

Things have been going well here. It's been a bit stressfull with DH's job not being very secure ATM but I try to focus on Amy and all the great things that are happening to us. As long as we are all healthy, I don't care about anything else.

My lower back has been killing me. I did normal yoga (not prenatal) yesterday and it was worse. I think it's time for me to say bye-bye to regular yoga classes for a while, they've become too advanced.

I have my 24-week appointment next Thursday, I can't believe how fast time goes by!

I'm on 99 day countdown!! :happydance:

More importantly, weeks left in work are down to single figures :haha:

:wohoo: mamichoch that's great news :thumbup:

versperonica - fab bloody news you don't have GD :wohoo:

nits - hope hubbies job is safe :hugs: hard to have that hanging over you at any time :hugs:

nits - hope hubbies job is safe :hugs: hard to have that hanging over you at any time :hugs:

Thanks!

We had a really bad tropical storm in Northeast US (2 hours to the border with Canada. Thank you, global warming!!!) and his workplace got flooded. This happened around the same time we found out we were pregnant. He was transferred to a different place but now there is talks of lay-off's :nope:

We are staying very positive, though. We are both young and, even though this is a crappy job market, we'll make it. But uncertainty is a b***, specially when all I would like to do is sit back and daydream about baby (which I do most of the time anyway :haha:)

Hey ladies!
How are things? been at a family party this afternoon and just got home!! lots of drunkereds :rofl: had 2 glasses of rose with tea which was lovely.
Having alot of BH at the mo, but still not painful and seeing plenty of movement from the outside!!!!
Jai Jai, yeah hoping for a homebirth! my husband is really keen to not got to hospital and I want the relaxed side of being at home! Hopefully with my last labout being so easy it will be great!! Current issue is baby d is breech and as I was breech and had dislocated hips, it's genetic and more prominant in girls so theres a high chance she may be the same meaning Breech delivery. If I can deliver vaginally I will go to hospital and not be at home but it might be a section in the 3nd which is something I need to deal with because at the moment, that's my worst nightmare :cry: Plenty o time!!! xxxx
How is everyone xx

I love RLT I drank loads of it last time, I had a 19 hour labour though with nearly 2 hours pushing and a bad tear, but I'll still have it again this time mainly cus I like the taste haha!

How do you know baby is breech FF? I can't figure out what position baby is in but I think he might be breech because I'm maiy getting kicked in the vag and very low down and hardly any movements up top now, with my LO he was always head down and I only felt movements at the top?
I hope I'm wrong or if not he moves, bring told I had to have a section for years to be told no I can go for natural and then having to have a section anyway because of his position I think would upset me alot!
We are gearing up to move house (finally) get the keys on the 10th feb :) x

I would love to know what position peanut is in. I feel movement EVERYWHERE! So maybe I have a little gymnast in there. I don't think they worry about baby's position until later on, I think 36 weeks?

I finally got my crib this week. I had to order one online and the store sent me the wrong crib! Bu since the crib they sent was the right colour (and 50 bucks more expensive) I decided to keep it. I'm so excited! I was starting to worry that I would have nothing ready for baby when he/she arrives!

That's gorgeous :)

I made this sign isn't it cute?

Attachments

• jacksonsign.jpg
    jacksonsign.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
I know she's breech, cos I can feel her feet low down , all kicks are downwards and with James, my first by this point I could feel feet upwards and same with Noah even those he was back to back!
I know the shape of her feet down and curled so head is on the right of my bump. :flower: The kicks never come any higher up then the very bottom of my bump xx

My little man is breech so fingers crossed he will turn the right way round come May! Cannot believe am in double figures now!!!!! eek!!

I finally saw movement from the outside too! :thumbup: My little guy moves around a lot so I'm not sure where he is right now. He flips around.

Here are my 25 week bump pictures. I challenged myself and decided to do the knicker shot. :blush: No laughing! I'm going to be brave and post it. NOT my best picture but I'm glad I took it because I can see the weight I've gained better. I need to cut out sweets pronto because the rate of gain can't continue. :dohh: It's beginning to stress me out. :cry: All the stretch marks are from my first pregnancy. They are getting a little darker again but the nipple pigment has also started darkening again too.

Attachments

• P1050240.jpg
    P1050240.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
  • P1050253.jpg
    P1050253.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
Bumpin, love the crib!!!
Noel, cute Jackson sign ^_^

Vesper, you look great in both photos. Don't stress over the weight. Mine seems to be spiraling out of control as well. I decided to cut back on the sweets but I won't deprive myself of actual "food." Amy is going through a grwth spurt and we both get very hungry :haha:

Flower, she may turn still. Ask your midwife for exercises you can do. You're a couple of weeks ahead of me but my girl has been turning a lot this last month. At 20 weeks, she was breeched (we saw her on the u/s). A week after, I knew she had turned because her kicks were a lot higher (we had a repeat u/s and she had indeed turned).
Then, this last week, the kicks were really low again, I could feel them in my vag and everything. Then yesterday, she didn't move at all. i freaked out, called the mw, she told em she had probably moved and was kicking my back and that's why I couldn't feel her. When I went to bed last night she started kicking me like crazy, and all the kicks were around the belly button... so, she's turned again! Hope your baby turns soon too ^^

ps: double digits in two weeks!!! O_O

I have to laugh at myself because I honestly thought I ate so well between my last appointment and the one I had on Friday that I wouldn't have gained any weight.

Well, scale said 7 pounds. Yikes.

So I've gained about 20 pounds. No bueno.

After looking at my 25 week picture and showing the husband all of my concerns I decided to see where I was with my weekly pictures from my first pregnancy. The bump wasn't much different at all, BUT my goodness! The rest was! Actually, in a good way though. I didn't realize how heavy I was the first time around. I started this pregnancy 10kg lighter than with the previous pregnancy and it shows big time! I need my weight gain to slow a bit now but I'm feeling much better, particularly about how much less swollen/fat my face is. :) I'm glad we're all here to encourage each other. It really sucks to stress about these things.

I have to laugh at myself because I honestly thought I ate so well between my last appointment and the one I had on Friday that I wouldn't have gained any weight.

Well, scale said 7 pounds. Yikes.

So I've gained about 20 pounds. No bueno.

I've been eating quite a bit because I am constantly hungry, but besides tha occasional frozen yogurt or chocolate, I think I've been making pretty good food choices.
Since 12 weeks, I had been gaining at a steady rate of 1 lb a week, which I felt pretty good about. Well, I stepped on the scale today and I have gained 7 lbs the last 4 weeks as well :growlmad: That puts me at 24 lbs for 24 weeks :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I decided to pay a bit more attention to what I eat. I will not deprive myself of food, but I can make some adjustments to my diet. I just wish I wasn't so damn hungry all the time. :coffee:

I'm glad you girls are so supportive. I am seriously thinking about telling my midwife that I don't want to step on the scale anymore. It's not worth feeling awful about it when all I want is to enjoy my pregnancy.

It also doesn't help that it's been below freezing for the last 2 months and I hate going for walks in the Winter, I hate the cold air in my face.

Versperonica - Sorry I didn't reply to your RLT question - I norm start at 35wks and take a couple in the morning and a couple at night max a day is 6 but all doses are different but that is the capsules, would drink 4-6 cups of tea a day if you can or just a couple, but read the packets again because they are all different and are different strengths! yaaaay for movements and my gosh you look bloody great in your pics! so brave to do the underwear shot like FF too - I wouldn't have the guts :haha:

Nits - glad you are staying positive on the OH job front, def the best way to be and things always happen for a reason :hugs: if being weighed is bringing you down then def tell your mw as it is up to you they can't force you to do anything let alone weighing....you are fine in what yo have put on so don't worry :hugs: some of us put on more than others and others don't put any n except the weight of their baby :grr: but thats why we are all so wonderfully individual for our own babies :hugs:

FlowerFairy - how exciting! Definitely have a HB if you can, wouldn't worry too much about being breech, even due to your history - they move all the time and no one will worry (healthcare professional wise) until 36wks but I can understand your concerns - if it helps my friends daughters both had DDH and first was breech and second wasn't...I also have hip probs too and I was cephalic...hopefully all will be okay and you will have your gloriously calming HB :hugs:

Boothh - again about breech don't worry cos there is soooo much room in there that they can swim around for weeks - no one fancy a breech vaginal delivery then? Yay for moving house!! :wohoo: is it still the 10th? you must be so relieved :hugs:

bumpin2012 - yay for crib love it :hugs: exciting times isn't it? I still need to sort a buggy out really - trying to sell our old one for a double!

KendraNoell - Love the sign it is gorge

Zombina - :wohoo: double figures, you too are on home straight!!

AFM - was in hospital last night with breathing issues etc rang NHS direct and they sent paramedics out who took me in ambulance to hospital, all ok no clots and iron is fine! Just gotta take it easy haha I reckon it was/is stress related but boy was I embarrassed!! SPD is bad and getting worse and worse, crutches are out now :cry: just hope I can move more than last time but we shall see...I have good an bad days! only a few days until double digits - this preg is flying by :shock: I have gained 6 kilos now so all okay there too! love my food though :haha: parents bought us a crib so thats lush of them :cloud9:

FlowerFairy - how exciting! Definitely have a HB if you can, wouldn't worry too much about being breech, even due to your history - they move all the time and no one will worry (healthcare professional wise) until 36wks but I can understand your concerns - if it helps my friends daughters both had DDH and first was breech and second wasn't...I also have hip probs too and I was cephalic...hopefully all will be okay and you will have your gloriously calming HB :hugs:
Yeah, I hope we can hve the HB! She's plenty time to turn and if not I'll try anything!! :haha:
I see the MW on 15th feb and see what she says at that point xxx

:wohoo: hope you get it - we will all do HB/head down dances for you and your princess!!

I want a HB but hubster isn't up for it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->