*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

so maybe it means I am having the opposite and it is :blue: and my maternal instinct is wrong of :pink: :dohh: xx

Dont worry - Most of us have been wrong!! as of last tally, only 6 people were right - 31%!

My weight gain has been slow...I gained 6 lbs over Christmas, so im officially 4 lbs over my pre pregnancy weight!

Hello Ladies!!!!
Sorry not been at this thread for a bit! Boothh, that sounds like it's been so painful I really feel for you :hugs:

Still no weight gain here, but as I've mentioned before I am about 3 stone overweight anyway.
Heres my latest Bump piccies!
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/d9166aa9.jpg
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/61fbd1b5.jpg
:flower:

How are you all? xx

FF your bump is gorgeous! And you are so brave doing the knicker shot! Wish I could but I'm full of stretchmarks from last pregnancy!! Luckily bio oil this time seems to have stopped them colouring so far!

Weight gain I am about 2lbs lighter than pre pregnancy at the moment, by this time with first pregnancy I'd gained about 2 stone so I am feeling happy but at the same time iv been constantly ill so that's why I havnt gained weight! I lost loads in first tri, I'm trying not to worry about gaining weight I'm just more conscious this time and not pigging out as much just for the sake of it, it was a struggle to lose weight last time and I still have some of that baby weight to lose so I don't want to put about 5st on like last time, if I gain around 20lbs from now I'll be happy with that! x

Definitely kudos for the undie shot. You will NOT see one of those of me. Uh-uh.

lol...I dont think im brave enough for a undies shot! Nic, Your bump looks fantastic!

Here are my latest first one is 24 weeks and the second is 25 weeks!

you all have such great bumps! i only just started really noticing mine as being kind of round lol Im bigger already then i was with my daughter but its odd as i am the exact same weight i was with her.

Attachments

• IMAG0379.jpg
    IMAG0379.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
FF your bump is gorgeous! And you are so brave doing the knicker shot! Wish I could but I'm full of stretchmarks from last pregnancy!! Luckily bio oil this time seems to have stopped them colouring so far!

I've got a ton of stretch marks too from last time but hey, they're not going anywhere so oh well! I take my bump pics every 5 weeks so maybe I'll do a knicker shot too as a challenge! :flower:

Been stuck inside all week with my toddler since we have colds. It's miserable. At least I've had time to knit though so I finished off a project I was working on for the little guy on the way! It's a sleep sack and a little newborn hat. :flower: The pattern can be found on ravelry here if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• P1050102.jpg
    P1050102.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
Yay!! I LOVE all your bumps!! So cute!! And that little sleeping bag and hat are adorable!
So I'm 25 weeks exactly today!!! YAY!! I can't believe it! I made it this far with no signs of pre-term labour! Although this week I've been getting lots of braxton hicks.
I had my prenatal on wednesday, they said my blood pressure was low 96 over 64 so that's why I've been feeling really dizzy lately. Also my fundal height (*which has measured perfectly on track this whole time) has now decided to be on the small side. I was measuring at 23 weeks on wednesday, dr isn't concerned but just goes to show me that every pregnancy is completely different. With my son I always measured 2 weeks ahead.
I can't wait to meet my OB on monday! I'm a little nervous but OH will be there with me for support.
As for stretch marks, I only got one small one with my son by my belly ring... and none so far in this pregnancy. I think maybe because I was 17 when I had my first, PLUS him being a premie made a HUGE difference in why I didn't get them. I DO however and did put on a LOT of that Palmers Cocoa Butter last time AND this time so maybe that has something to do with it??
I was worried about my weight gain but the dr said I could "afford to gain a little more" I guess just because I was underweight for my height (*I'm 5 foot 8) to begin with. She has me marked down as only gaining 8 pounds so far but I KNOW I was under 120 to start and am 136 now. So long as the baby is healthy I guess.
I haven't gone for that Gestational Diabetes test yet... I know I did that orange drink with my last pregnancy but my dr hasn't mentioned anything yet.. I think it's kind of weird... I thought they did it by now?
Anyways, glad to hear everyone is doing great and bumps are growing beautifully!

I will have my GD test on week 28, your OB will probably mention it on Monday. Ask him/her if not =)

I have an appointment next Friday and I will be 24+4 so I am assuming mine will be scheduled then as well.

I think it depends on where you are - Here it is a standard test done at 24-26 week Some places dont do it unless there are risk factors or symptoms.

I have got papers to get mine done and got one last time, same with everyone else i know i thought everyone did

My second gestational diabetes test is this upcoming Thursday 8am. Here in Finland, if you are being tested once (I also had to test between weeks 14-18) they schedule it between weeks 24-28. I'll be 24+6 this time around.

Thanks for the knitting compliments. :flower: It's become a real fun hobby for me lately. Can't wait to start a pair of newborn soakers for our little guy next. We use cloth diapers in our house. :)

Bit OT ladies but... today is our 3-year wedding anniversary :happydance:

I am still so in love with DH it's ridiculous. Very happy day indeed =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->