*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Love that little hat and sack! I keep asking my mum to teach me how to crochet but we never get round to it!

I'll be 26+4 at my GD test, I have to have it because of pcos I didn't have it last time x

:wohoo: Congrats on your 3 year wedding anniversary NITS - soooo nice to hear you are still so in love, the way it should be :cloud9: :wohoo:

Yet another reason to love my DH: we have reseravtions at a restaurant for tonight at 6:45
So he just told me: "I was thinking that today, before going to the restaurant, we could go to Babies R Us and look at stuff" :happydance: :cloud9:

Love that little hat and sack! I keep asking my mum to teach me how to crochet but we never get round to it!

I'll be 26+4 at my GD test, I have to have it because of pcos I didn't have it last time x

Boothh, how are you feeling? how's your pain?

Bit OT ladies but... today is our 3-year wedding anniversary :happydance:

I am still so in love with DH it's ridiculous. Very happy day indeed =)
Aww that's lovely. happy Anniversary. :cloud9:

I'll be spot on 26 weeks on Wed when I have mine so it's obviously the time to have it in the UK.

Thank you :flower: I taught myself and constantly refer to https://www.knittinghelp.com/ to explain thing when I forget. I highly recommend the site for knitting anyway. I learned crochet from youtube and a book. :winkwink:

Nic we have only 3 fruits left on our tickers!!!!

I haven't had and BH I have no idea what they feel like

3 fruits will fly by!! :haha:

Some people dont get BH. For me my whole bump tightens and feels like it is being pulled from the inside. It doesn't hurt at all just feels weird! x

My pain is alot better now, managed to get down to just plain paracetamol and the odd codiene which is alot better, just my bloody hips playing up now :haha: one thing after another

That site looks good think I will have to get some stuff together and try to learn myself :)

Iv had BH for a few weeks now mine don't hurt but they are a little bit uncomfortable!

My bump feels like it's always jiggling right now, iv been watching it move around for the last few days and the movements are soo big now! You can see him rolling around, and we think we felt a leg the other day lol!

My maternity tops are starting to get short! Some of then I wore til I had my LO last time so either I'm alot fatter, bump is bigger or my clothes have shrunk :haha: think I'm going to have to invest in a few new maternity bits lol!
x

I've been having BHC's too and it sucks. It's been really uncomfortable. Nothing is helping either.

I've had a few uncomfortable BH too! Not pleasant didn't have any first time round, but this time EVERYTHING is different!

I'll be spot on 26 weeks on Wed when I have mine so it's obviously the time to have it in the UK.

mine's booked for 9th feb, appointment was sent to me in October (high bmi) and is for 28 weeks (i'll be 27+6 I think) and that's what midwife told me at booking in, that I'd have GD test at 28 weeks :shrug: guess it depends on where you are!

Braxton hicks stink lol. I have an irritable uterus so I get them a lot and sometimes they are so tight with so much pressure I feel like she's gunna pop out.
MAJOR right hip pain the last few days, so bad I can't sleep :(
Oh, ad yesterday I met "my OB" only to find out that my dr who scheduled the appointment didn't send me to the right OB... I am supposed to deliver at a specialty children's hospital due to past complications (pre-term labour, partial placental abruption resulting LOTS of bleeding after birth, having his cord wrapped around his neck and of course staying in the NICU for a few weeks) but.... My dr didnt check when she made the appointment to see if that OB still delivered at the hospital I'm to go to and so my whole morning was wasted going to meet this lady (who WAS lovely btw) who delivered at a normal hospital... So of course my hormones are all wacky and by the time the nurse left and the OB came in to meet us I was crying like crazy over the fact that now I have to get a new OB last min... But I called my dr's office and apparently they are going to sort things out so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :( just sucks that all that had to happen on top of the crappy day I was having yesterday.

mine's booked for 9th feb, appointment was sent to me in October (high bmi) and is for 28 weeks (i'll be 27+6 I think) and that's what midwife told me at booking in, that I'd have GD test at 28 weeks :shrug: guess it depends on where you are!
Yeah must depend on your PCT.
I'm on countdown!! 99 days to go!!! :happydance: xx

Yeah must depend on your PCT.
I'm on countdown!! 99 days to go!!! :happydance: xx

100 for me, how exciting is that??!!!

Versperonica that site looks awesome, might try and teach myself too then always wanted to knit!!

I too have had a lot of BH's - just weird feeling nothing painful just the way they should be :haha: get quite a few this time around though :haha:

happy double digits to those under 100days to go - we will start popping before you know it :shock: I LOVE MAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->