*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Aww that's a shame, my hubby actually suggested it in the first place and the more I've read the more, I want!!
What are you OH's reservations? xx

:haha: I used to be a dance teacher so I can choreograph it for everyone :rofl:

Oh wow - bless him!! Aaaah Mr Jai just feels safer at the hospital....in case something happens.....humph! hospital it is..! xx

Lovely to see how all our bumps are coming along, is anyone thinking of having a 4d scan of baby?

We're going to book one for the end of feb, I think about now is a good time to have one

Lovely to see how all our bumps are coming along, is anyone thinking of having a 4d scan of baby?

We're going to book one for the end of feb, I think about now is a good time to have one

I'm getting a 4d scan at the end of February too, partially as a late Xmas present for my parents since they haven't been able to go to any of my obstetric ultrasounds. So excited! :happydance:

I'd love to get a 4D done but OH says we already found out the sex... We need SOME sort of surprise when she gets here lol. Kudo's to the ladies brave enough for a home birth!! Since I'm high risk through both of my pregnancies it was never an option for me but I'm WAY too chicken to do it!! Lol. I hear the labour AND delivery of a home birth is WAY better than a hospital. At home you're not in a rush, you can take all the time you need and no one is there to throw bright lights in your face and make you "hurry up cuz they need the room". Definitely sounds like an amazing experience and if anyone does end up doing a HB tell us all about it!!

Yeah I have no insurance and definitely have other things I could pay off or buy besides a 4D scan. And you people wanting home births are crazy! I am all for the epidural and having doctors around if needed.

Our 4D scan is booked for 18th February through Babybond - we are all really excited especially my son:thumbup:- only 17 days to go!

Well, came down with a REALLY bad flu the other day... Ended up in the hospital this morning for dehydration. The last two day I couldn't eat or drink anything even the tiniest sip of water wouldn't stay down. They hooked me up to an IV and pumped me full of fluids as well as lots of gravol. So far it's just made me extremely tired and I've slept most of the time since I got home. Was finally able to eat about 3 crackers and have a few sips of water without it coming back up so that's good. I was do concerned for baby Ryleigh but apparently the human body is perfectly capable with keeping her happy and full even if I haven't been able to eat. But dr said for sure I need to stay hydrated. Anyways, that's my story for the day. Hopefully on the mend now, with a follow up with my dr on Friday.

Daiana, that sounds awful =S
Just keep a lor of fluids by your bed.

Ladies, today is my V-Day! :happydance: I'm uploading my belly progress (18w, 20w, 22w and 24w). Sorry the 24 week photo is so messy, we had the clothes drying by the woodstove. :coffee:

Can you believe how much it's grown? No wonder I've been putting on weight like crazy without changing what I eat.

Attachments

• 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 22 semanas.jpg
    22 semanas.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
  • 24 semanas 2.jpg
    24 semanas 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Sorry for the double post but I wanted to upload some more of my "naked" bump. It is very round and I seem to be carrying really low :shrug:
I love it, though =D

Attachments

• 24 semanas panza frente.jpg
    24 semanas panza frente.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 24 semanas panza perfil.jpg
    24 semanas panza perfil.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
Nits I am carrying super low too and I think I have SPD its pretty much been miserable since about 20 weeks. I can't imagine how I'm going to feel in 10 more!

Nits I am carrying super low too and I think I have SPD its pretty much been miserable since about 20 weeks. I can't imagine how I'm going to feel in 10 more!

I saw your pic on the bump thread, love your belly too =D
I thought I had SPD but i guess it was just because she was breech. I had a lot of pressure on my pelvic area + lower back pain. It's better now but she's still kicking me really low, below the bellybutton. That probably explains why I'm carrying so low.

Anyway, talk to your mw about the pain. They can send you to physical therapy and there are bands/belts you can wear.

Ladies, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but I seem to be getting really full after every single meal (I am eating quite a bit, since I am so hungry, but not to the point that I should feel this full). The weird thing, though, is not the fullness but the awful upper back pain that comes with it. it's like the back of my rib cage hurts when I get full :shrug:
i have a mw appointment tomorrow. I'll ask her about this. It's really weird, though.

Ladies, today is my V-Day! :happydance: I'm uploading my belly progress (18w, 20w, 22w and 24w). Sorry the 24 week photo is so messy, we had the clothes drying by the woodstove. :coffee:

Can you believe how much it's grown? No wonder I've been putting on weight like crazy without changing what I eat.

:thumbup: I think you've officially popped! :flower:

Ladies, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but I seem to be getting really full after every single meal (I am eating quite a bit, since I am so hungry, but not to the point that I should feel this full). The weird thing, though, is not the fullness but the awful upper back pain that comes with it. it's like the back of my rib cage hurts when I get full :shrug:
i have a mw appointment tomorrow. I'll ask her about this. It's really weird, though.

What kind of sensation are you getting? I had that with my first pregnancy and I thought it was heartburn. It was a painful pressure sensation that radiated from the front to the back like acid was draining out or something. I ended up with gall stones that were only correctly diagnosed during this pregnancy! :cry: Be careful. The various surges of hormones can cause them to form faster.

Jai - I had quite a bad tear with jess and they wanted me to have a section this time but iv asked to try and been told I can have it natural as long as no complications, I just imagine they wouldn't be happy if the baby was breech!

Seems to be alot of illness flying around hope your all feeling better soon!

DH has been told no overtime at work for a while which is just great when we need it! Hopefully it goes back to normal in a few weeks as we have quite abut of stuff needed for the house and we've only bought baby clothes so far so still need to sort all the baby things out! Time seems to be running out fast!

It's late but this was my 24 week bump picture!

https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/boothh1234/b7eebcbb.jpg

There's one thing I havnt really thought about which has scared me just now, I'll be changing hospitals and midwives etc because of moving. What if the new hospital isn't happy with me wanting a natural delivery??

They should be fine hun as long as all okay like you say and tbh Boothh if they aren't there isn't anything they can do....was it a 3 degree? everything is about informed choice and in the end you could have a placenta previa and still birth vaginally (clearly def not recommended) if you wanted to they can't force you to do anything - just give you all the information/advice possible inc risks etc in your own individual circumstance! :hugs:

It's been classed as a 3rd and a 4th by different people and hospitals, it's officially written down as a 3b? It's difficult because I havnt really had many problems with it but at the same time I want to keep it that way, I really don't want a section unless it really is necessary, it's just scary because I remember how horrible it was for so long afterwards, I could barely walk and had to take so many pills etc, but then I think well a c section might be worse than that!

I will PM you later if you like boothh...just about to pop out but I can give you some info etc if you would like me to xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->