*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I got asked yesterday if I was having twins cos I'm so big!! They couldn't believe I had til May to go just with the 1! humph!!!

Ladies, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but I seem to be getting really full after every single meal (I am eating quite a bit, since I am so hungry, but not to the point that I should feel this full). The weird thing, though, is not the fullness but the awful upper back pain that comes with it. it's like the back of my rib cage hurts when I get full :shrug:
i have a mw appointment tomorrow. I'll ask her about this. It's really weird, though.

What kind of sensation are you getting? I had that with my first pregnancy and I thought it was heartburn. It was a painful pressure sensation that radiated from the front to the back like acid was draining out or something. I ended up with gall stones that were only correctly diagnosed during this pregnancy! :cry: Be careful. The various surges of hormones can cause them to form faster.

I have had horrible baick pain after eating too.

Vesper, i talked to the mw about it. She did mention that if it keeps happening she wants me to get an u/s for gall stones. I talked to my mom, who had gall stones right after she had me, and the pain she described seems different. She said that she was bedning over with pain, whereas I get the opposite. It feels like muscle pain and I get the urge to stretch my back and my arms (it doesn't make it go away, though).

I think it has to do with me eating bigger portions that I should right now and my stomach trying to find space for all of it. I will try eating smaller portions and see how it goes. But, yes, I'll keep the possibility of gall stones in mind.

Also, I put on 8 lbs this last month (before I was gaining 4 lbs a month), which puts me at 23 lbs gained. I was dreading the appointment. Of course I didn''t put on weight on purpose and I am not binging or anything. But, the mw went over her speech "well, we recommend 25/35 lbs total (really?! had never heard that before) and if you gain too much it will be more difficult to lose it afterwards (YOU DON'T SAY?!) and the baby may be big at birth (Why don't you keep guilt tripping me a bit more? Because all the guilt that I feel already may not be enough :dohh:)."
So, I got really annoyed. She didn't tell me anything new or productive. So, after having to fight back tears, I stood up for myself and told her "I am well aware of all that but also, I don't want to worry about it." She smiled and said ok and we moved on.

She measured my belly and it measured spot on (24 cm at 24 weeks) and everything was fine. I will try very hard not to get on the scale at all this month until my next appointment.

Yay third trimester!! I get an earlier ultrasound (this Friday) instead of the end of the month to see if my placenta has moved out of the way and to make sure there's no changes in my cervix. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the placenta has moved up so I don't have to go for a c-section!!! I'll keep you guys updated! Also, OH has been joking around saying "what will you do if you find out its really a boy on Friday instead of a girl" I'm FREAKING out!! She was seriously spread eagle when we saw her last with no bits between the legs but what if they were wrong!! Yikes! So keep your fingers crossed for me that she's still a she!!! Lmao!

If you saw three lines they're not going to go anywhere :) Relax, you need to with being sick!

That's the thing though.. She never pointed out the "3 lines". The ultrasound machine that THAT particular hospital uses is old.. Plus they always say "if I were to guess, I'd say it's a...." because they aren't allowed to tell ANYONE a "for sure". I'm sure she's a girl but that would totally suck seeing as we bough TONS of girl things already lol. I'm trying to do as much relaxing as I can but it's hard when there is so much to do around the house. OH went away for the last 4 days up North snowmobiling so it's been me and the little man until tomorrow. Hopefully when he comes home I'll be able to relax more and get over this sickness :( I didn't realize until now just how much lower our immune system is from being pregnant.. With my last pregnancy I was pregnant all summer so I really didn't get any colds or the flu with him.

Nits - Yeah I used to lean forward with the pain. Leaning back made it worse. Fingers crossed that smaller portions does the trick. :flower:

Third tri! That is INSANE! :wacko: I'm not quite there yet but I keep getting this idea that I'm just halfway... that makes it so much further along! Scary and exciting. :happydance:

So I'm totally peeved with DH today. Maybe it's just hormones or something but he is really pissing me off! :growlmad: I consider myself to be pretty proficient on the internet and privacy and security are important to me so when I told him I was passing his phone number to someone (who will be expecting him tomorrow to go pick up a rug after work), he actually asked me if I was giving it on a public wall in FB! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: Seriously?!?! I genuinely felt like he must think I'm a F***ing idiot or something. He said he was "just making sure" but still... would this piss you off? Really, I NEVER put personal info like email or phone #s, addresses in public places. I have always used private messages (which I was doing when he asked his asinine question). GRR! I'd like to think that my own life partner would think more of me.

Helloooo 3rd Trimester!! :hi:

How scary eh!!!!! Not long to go now!!! :happydance:

Oooh, we have the same due date!

hehe yes! are you team yellow? xx

I'm team pink!! :)

Aww I really wanted to be pink but after seeing our sons (hehe our son! feels funny saying that!) little Liverpool football kit, I'm glad he's a boy! I'm gonna be outnumbered when the football is on in future tho :( grr lol

:wohoo: on you guys being in 3rd tri.....eeeep!

V - wouldn't pee me off tbh maybe just be like well "duuuuh I am not that thick" or something but not get irritated about it....but we all deal with things differently :hugs:

awwww hun :hugs: I am sure she is still a she, but would it really be so bad if she was a he? as long as she/he is healthy surely that is all that really counts? I know it is confusing in the mind to be told one thing and for it to change (which I am sure it won't) but after all they can never be 100% sure....which is why I don't find out I couldn't deal with the what if's :dohh: try to relax espesh if you are still v sick the stress won't help :hugs: you will be so relieved when she is SHE I am sure :hugs:

I've just been so moody today. It's driving me crazy. My emotions have been swinging around so badly and my temper is so short that I haven't been able to enjoy my toddler almost at all. :(

:hugs: don't worry hun I have days like this too, just tiredness and hormone surges don;t worry :hugs: we, I am sure, have all been there...you will feel better tomo! My temper has been short lately, also been under a lot of pressure with work etc so that doesn't help.....I have gone off at DH for things that I wouldn't normally so completely understand the mood swings too xxx

V: My emotions are all over the place too! I cry over little things that normally woudlnt faze me, and things that normally wouldn't piss me off, seem to fire me up more than anything! Im pretty sure my OH will refuse to have another baby with me...lol

Lol no I would not be upset at all if we found out she was really a HE, besides the fact that I have SO much girl stuff that I got on sale (no returns) but I could always save them for the next one :) I'm sure she'll still be a girl lol. It's crazy to think that in just another 4 weeks I had my son at this point in the pregnancy! I have a good feeling I'll make it most of the way this time, still no sign of pre-term labour! Yay!! Although the date April 17th is stuck in my head for some reason... Which would still be ok I'd still be classified as "full term" so that's good :) I'm getting super excited to meet my little Princess!!

yaaaay :hugs: it must be so nerve wracking having gone into pre term labour before :hugs: glad I didn't offend you I suddenly thought I had maybe written my post about gender in a rude way :blush: so I am glad I didn't offend you! Can't wait to hear how it all goes! Think :pink: :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->