*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I havnt looked at 3rd tri yet! I think I'll start having a nosey over there soon :haha:

oooo. I'm def in trimester limbo. I can't relate to most of the post in second tri anymore. I think this is one of the only threads I check anymore. I'll be moving in two weeks.

might be a good idea to stay away from the 3rd tri forum for a few more days, its been pretty sad and depressing over there...

might be a good idea to stay away from the 3rd tri forum for a few more days, its been pretty sad and depressing over there...

hahahah :haha: As someone who has been in the 3rd tri before I totally get what you mean. Just think we'll be getting beautiful Spring babies. Yes ladies, it gets uncomfortable and we get impatient. :hugs: Hang in there!

I think I would like to stay in here and not check anywhere else :haha: I was in posting everywhere and reading everything last time but I don't want to panic myself too much this time so I will stay put in here with you lovely supportive ladies as my security blanket :hugs:

Well hello fellow may baby buddies =D
i have only just discovered this post thanks to aimee-lou =)
we are due the 17th!!!!
100 days to go today!!!
Am sooo excited to meet our little girl.
:cloud9:
Hello and welcome!! I will add you to the post :hugs:

It's been hard in there this week :cry: Brings home the fragility of life really.

I didnt get Potty shots with my girl, but I saw it clearly at 16 week scan and then at 20 week I didnt tell the sonographer we knew the babies sex and she said gilr straight away so I'm very confident! :happydance:
I can't belive Im 28 weeks!! In 10 weeks I'll be almost there :flower:
Hope you're all well xx

:hugs:

Yes you will almost be there!!!!!!! :wohoo: so exciting!! x

Heyyy :) seen this posted on a thread thought i would join :) im due may 21st having a little girl :)
Hope everyone is doing well xxx

:hi: hello, I'm Spu, we're expecting our 2nd little boy on May 9th :)

:hi: guys nice to see you over here!! oooh one of each :) exciting! How are you both getting on? Sure FlowerFairy will add you to the front :yipee:

Im getting on greaaat :D Everything going smoothly, just waiting now haha time is going VERY slowly I want my baby!!!! :haha:

Hope you are doing well? xx

Im getting on greaaat :D Everything going smoothly, just waiting now haha time is going VERY slowly I want my baby!!!! :haha:

Hope you are doing well? xx

aaaah wonderful :) all set for the big day then - I see you know what you are having and have settled on a name? Very organised!!

YEs all doing well this end too - very excited to meet the little wriggle tiggs that is for sure! :)

Hi guys was just pointed in the direction of this thread! Can I join please?
I due 2nd may. Team yellow.

Can't wait. I know how amazing it is to have a child and to give my son a brother or sister I think is the best gift I can give him.

Xxx

Hi guys was just pointed in the direction of this thread! Can I join please?
I due 2nd may. Team yellow.

Can't wait. I know how amazing it is to have a child and to give my son a brother or sister I think is the best gift I can give him.

Xxx
Hello Due date buddy! :haha: Welcome to the thread I shall add you to the first post :hugs: :flower:

Just found this thread in another, may i join too? Due may 10th, team blue, our first little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->