*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

LOl in the third trimester someone told everyone and here we are!

WELCOME ALL "NEW" LADIES!!!

A lot of familiar faces from other threads =D

This thread rocks ^_^

May seems a lifetime away with the freezing whether i am having near me, heavy snow forecast for tomorrow... i want my may baby!

Wow lots of new people! Always fun to have different insights and ideas in this thread!

Oh God you ladies have me scared to go into third tri. I don't want to read about bad things like what I'm assuming you ladies are talking about... would be hell to read about a loss while my son is kicking the crap out of my insides :(

Wow lots of newbies! :hi: welcome! xxx

How is everyone doing on the baby buying front? Iv still only bought clothes so far! Starting to feel very disorganised lol! Get the keys to our new house tomorrow and then we can concentrate on buying stuff for baby! :happydance:

:hi: well baby buying stuff, I have bought a romper suit and that's it. We still have LOADS of stuff from when Jack was little, so we'll be reusing that.

However, we moved into our new house on 30th January, so we have the Nursery to decorate AND Jack's room. Which currently needs a door.......

We are the same, we moving into our house 1st march (hopefully) still havent got a set date! Which gives me 2 and a half months to do the nursery and set everything up for baby! Even though we have pretty much everything apart from the cot and mattress.. So far I've got:
Pram/Pushchair (mamas and papas glide)
Car Seat
Bottle Steriliser + bottles
Dummies
Baby Bath + Bath box
Baby Bather for big bath :D
2 Cot Bed Bedding Sets
Mobile
Changing Mat
Play Gym
Bouncer
High Chair
Baby Monitor
Moses Basket (From Friend)
Bottle Warmer
Baby Health Kit (Nail scissors etc)
2 92 packs of newborn nappies
2 86 packs of 9lb+ nappies
3 MASSIVE boxes of wetwipes
20 Bibs
About 10 sleepsuits in newborn, 5 in 0-3
About 15 newborn bodysuits, 10 in 0-3
6 Scratch Mitts
3 Hats
3 Blankets (need a few more of these!!)
10 pairs of socks
Few little outfits
3 Baby hooded towels
Dummy Clips

And a few more bits that I forgot........ LOL I think were doing well :haha: Can anyone tell I'm excited?? :haha: x

We are the same, we moving into our house 1st march (hopefully) still havent got a set date! Which gives me 2 and a half months to do the nursery and set everything up for baby! Even though we have pretty much everything apart from the cot and mattress..

You've a lot more than me! We're hoping to move before baby gets here but gotta wait for the application and mortgage etc to go through so are just hoping it will be before May!! fingers crossed!!!!

Wow! I was away a day and we got a whole bunch of new ladies! :hi::hi:

Speaking of buying things, when I was expecting my son I started a thread about essential and unnecessary baby purchases which was pretty popular. You can have a read through it HERE! I hope someone finds it useful. As for us, we are reusing a lot since #2 is a boy also. I've been meaning to look through what I've got and brutally cut out everything I didn't really use or reach for and replace it with things I like more. Since we don't need much and I love thrift shopping, it should be fun! :happydance:

Wow! Jade, well done you are nicely organised!

Zombina, have you found somewhere? We had our offers accepted at the end of October and were in by Jan 30th, so 3 months, BUT this is with our crap solicitors and a little chain, hope it's not too stressful for you. Our buyer was a git! Most stressful time of my life, but that was because Jack came down with a nasty D&V bug on moving day! :dohh:

Hello ladies, Im due the 2nd of May - I would love to join you if I can! Im having a pink bump, and she will be our first.. Me and OH have been married 2 years, been together about 9 years...

Im planning a home birth, using cloth nappies, anyone else?

Hehe thanks ladies!! I like to be prepared, and I probably will end up needing or wanting a whole lot more before baby is here :haha: Also midwife has said I'm looking at a small baby so probably a 6lb-er, as I'm measuring like a week smaller so shes said we are probably having a little one, so as some people don't buy newborn stuff we have bought quite a bit as she will probably be in them for at least a few weeks. Cant wait to start buying all her little outfits when shes here, (see what she looks like first :D)

My prediction is dark hair and blue eyes (like me) BUUUUT OH is ginger with brown eyes, and my dad is ginger too, so she could be a redhead :D Its weird though all the boys in OH's family are ginger and not one of the girls is.... So thats why I think shes gonna have my hair colour! And we are both VERY pale so shes definately going to be pale hehe. (Every midwife appt they ask if I'm anaemic, been tested and tested but I dont think they can accept the fact that I'm just pale :haha:

Same ladies, we are renting and we have somewhere, a house, but they are waiting for their mortgage to go through so we just have to wait :/ we dont even have an exact date.... But hopefully March! Dont want it to get too much closer to my due date I wanna be able to settle in first you know! xxxxx

Hello ladies, Im due the 2nd of May - I would love to join you if I can! Im having a pink bump, and she will be our first.. Me and OH have been married 2 years, been together about 9 years...

Im planning a home birth, using cloth nappies, anyone else?

Welcome! We've been using cloth since DS was about 6 weeks old and he's almost a 1.5yrs now. Love it! It's addictive actually. I've got some newborn stuff now so I plan to be using it straight out of the hospital with DS2 :happydance:

Had a doctors appointment today. Decided on getting a CS i had an emcs with daughter and just feel that this is best as going through labour then c-section was hard mentally for me and i couldn't do it again. So the day set is May 14 for it but i still have the option to change my mind and try naturally he said it was all up to me.

I am a bit worried as I had to have my ultrasound redone because baby was moving to much now i need another to recheck the kidneys but apparently everything looked fine he said? I don't know just worrying about the worst but Im sure they would have told me if it was bad right?. So that will be another ultrasound sometime in the next 6 weeks.

Zombina, have you found somewhere? We had our offers accepted at the end of October and were in by Jan 30th, so 3 months, BUT this is with our crap solicitors and a little chain, hope it's not too stressful for you. Our buyer was a git! Most stressful time of my life, but that was because Jack came down with a nasty D&V bug on moving day! :dohh:

Yeah we have found somewhere, it is a new build and is rather small but we're going to go for it. The baby's room is tiny but big enough for a cot and maybe a chair or something. But there is no chain with it which is good so we just have to wait to see if the application is approved and then go from there. Am guessing we can't see about the mortgage til the application has gone through so that and finding a solicitor is going to take more time too. So stressful!!! xx

Yeah we have found somewhere, it is a new build and is rather small but we're going to go for it. The baby's room is tiny but big enough for a cot and maybe a chair or something. But there is no chain with it which is good so we just have to wait to see if the application is approved and then go from there. Am guessing we can't see about the mortgage til the application has gone through so that and finding a solicitor is going to take more time too. So stressful!!! xx
If you use the solicitor that your mortgage company recommends or uses you might find things go smoother and quicker as you can give them permission to contact each other direct. When you say application, do you mean your offer? If so then once they buyers accept your offer then you make your full mortgage app and get surverys and searches done! Sorry if you've already said this! I m working back wards through the thread :dohh: xx

Have I missed anyone from the first post? Just shout up if I have it got rather hectic for a minute!!
I don't need to buy anything luckily. Got a double pram adnd been given a lot of pink stuff. Have everything from Noah!!

Planning a homebirth here, but not decided on cloth yet :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->