*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Purple Kiwi, I'm sure its all just protocol, if they were really really worried, do you think they'd get you in sooner rather than later? Have a word with your mw, they may know the ins and outs better. And is it nice to know when you'll be meeting little one?

Zombina, I hope it all goes well for you, having no chain will be easier and the fact it is new build might help with the searches and surveys :) is it a part ownership thingy? Is that what the application bit is?

Anyone else feel like baby is about to prob a foot through your cervix!!!! Im so uncomfortable tonight, she seems to be kicking right down and if it were possible Im sure I could feel a foot there!! The BH are mental too. I am off to bed soon as I've watched Eastenders xx :haha:

:rofl: Flower - I put a link in another thread as I thought silly we were all spread out when we would be better off supporting each other :haha:

Glad to see so many of you have come over :hi: welcome to our little security blanket :hugs:

Everyone seems to organised!! I am trying to be organised but I am just sooooo busy at work and with the study on top it is just whizzing by, I can imagine baby being here and I have nothing :haha:

Sooooo everyone that knows what they are having do you all have names? Those who are team :yellow: have you thought of some yet? Or still sifting through??

Not much to report here, my little wriggle tiggs is still breech which is cool but very uncomfy on the cervix hahaha stop kicking there pleeeeeease :dohh:

Anyone else's LO being lazy lately? Mine has been very quiet today and yesterday. She had one brief kicking session very early this morning but aside from that there's only been the occasional wiggle or nudge. She doesn't seem to care about the "drinking ice water and lying down" game either.

I know she's okay and that quiet days are normal but I still can't help worrying, even after I used the doppler and heard her heart beating perfectly. I just wish she would give me a few good kicks :nope:

I have had quiet days too, one day I even went in to the doctor to make sure he was ok. All the nurse had to do was strap the belt on my belly with the monitor for the heartbeat and he started kicking away! So we have a new use for all those belts we can't use anymore! Haha!

I am in between with what I have for the baby. I don't have any bathing stuff, nor do I have diapers, wipes, or potty type stuff, I have a ton of clothes, a cradle, a stroller and car seat, and all that stuff. Just not really anything that I know people will get me at my baby shower. LOL.

Purple Kiwi, I'm sure its all just protocol, if they were really really worried, do you think they'd get you in sooner rather than later? Have a word with your mw, they may know the ins and outs better. And is it nice to know when you'll be meeting little one?

yea im sure its just protocol he said they had troubles and just want to look at all the measurements with kidneys again but everything looked good and nothing to worry about just hard not to worry though.

Anyone else's LO being lazy lately? Mine has been very quiet today and yesterday. She had one brief kicking session very early this morning but aside from that there's only been the occasional wiggle or nudge. She doesn't seem to care about the "drinking ice water and lying down" game either.

I know she's okay and that quiet days are normal but I still can't help worrying, even after I used the doppler and heard her heart beating perfectly. I just wish she would give me a few good kicks :nope:
Hey Sweetie. My Baby moves a lot and I havent noticed any quiet times but the NICE guidleines now start that “Any changes in fetal movements should be reported to a midwife”.
This is a link about fetal movement that's worth a read too https://www.countthekicks.org.uk/.
I;m not going to preach about it because I know I get faaaaaar to passionate but if please, if baby has reduced movements and doesn't respond to stimuli then get checked out xxxxx

Hi I'm due May 15 with a girl! :flower:
Hello and welcome :wave::hugs: I'll add you to our first post xx

have a lot of respect for u ladies house hunting right now. were now in a position to get a bigger home (we rent atm) and weve been eyeing up a part buy part rent locally which the developer keeps sending us taunting emails saying last property available but we just think the timing is wrong with baby on its way. there is no way we could find a mortgage lender (we will need to work hard for that) and get all the other stuff done and be in before LO is born. i would just get too stressed with it all as well which is the last thing i need right now.
so were gonna start looking once baby has arrived then we can take our time a bit more.

good luck to u all tho. will be great having a nice new home for baby to arrive into.

We were in an easier position as we were not first time buyers. Dh was looking before I got pregnant again as I said there was no way I could push 2 children up our large hill. That added to our horrible neighbours!

Anyone else feel like baby is about to prob a foot through your cervix!!!! Im so uncomfortable tonight, she seems to be kicking right down and if it were possible Im sure I could feel a foot there!! The BH are mental too. I am off to bed soon as I've watched Eastenders xx :haha:

yes!!! Mine was doing that so much the other day and it was horrible! Have told him he is grounded when he comes out hehe xx

Zombina, have you found somewhere? We had our offers accepted at the end of October and were in by Jan 30th, so 3 months, BUT this is with our crap solicitors and a little chain, hope it's not too stressful for you. Our buyer was a git! Most stressful time of my life, but that was because Jack came down with a nasty D&V bug on moving day! :dohh:

Yeah we have found somewhere, it is a new build and is rather small but we're going to go for it. The baby's room is tiny but big enough for a cot and maybe a chair or something. But there is no chain with it which is good so we just have to wait to see if the application is approved and then go from there. Am guessing we can't see about the mortgage til the application has gone through so that and finding a solicitor is going to take more time too. So stressful!!! xx
If you use the solicitor that your mortgage company recommends or uses you might find things go smoother and quicker as you can give them permission to contact each other direct. When you say application, do you mean your offer? If so then once they buyers accept your offer then you make your full mortgage app and get surverys and searches done! Sorry if you've already said this! I m working back wards through the thread :dohh: xx

No it's not an offer I don't think... not actually too sure what it is anyway haha (something one homeshub.co.uk that the estate agents told us to do) I think they say if the documentation is ok and if we can go for a mortgage but I really am not sure, it is all so complicated and add baby brain and it means NOTHING to me!!! haha xx

yes!!! Mine was doing that so much the other day and it was horrible! Have told him he is grounded when he comes out hehe xx

me too ladies me too - very uncomfortable, feels like your having a VE or a smear when they really boot it hey? I too keep thinking that a foot is gonna come through soon :shrug: :rofl:

LOL I feel that way too! She's SO low all the time! And she's DEFINITELY a she!!! I had an ultrasound today and asked if "she was still a she" and they showed me her "hamburger bun" as they call it LOL and said 100% she's a girl! She was measuring right on track at 28 weeks 2 days and they said she weighs approx 2lbs 11oz <3 I got a great profile pic I'll try and post it! She's head down ready to rock and roll!

Hey Sweetie. My Baby moves a lot and I havent noticed any quiet times but the NICE guidleines now start that “Any changes in fetal movements should be reported to a midwife”.
This is a link about fetal movement that's worth a read too https://www.countthekicks.org.uk/.
I;m not going to preach about it because I know I get faaaaaar to passionate but if please, if baby has reduced movements and doesn't respond to stimuli then get checked out xxxxx

Thank you for that link! I've bookmarked it - so much helpful information. Thankfully she started moving around a lot last night and she has been wiggling nonstop all morning so I'm feeling a lot less anxious :)

Thank you for that link! I've bookmarked it - so much helpful information. Thankfully she started moving around a lot last night and she has been wiggling nonstop all morning so I'm feeling a lot less anxious :)
Awww brilliant, sometimes they just need some gentle persuassion :haha: xx

I think baby is turning here- got some weird kicks up by my belly button which is pretty high for him so he may be sideways?

I think peanut turned head down in the past few days. I was getting a lot of kicks in my side, and now im getting them up near my ribs on the right... I think baby may still be oblique though, I still get a lot of movement near my left hip. Hopefully s/he finds the right position and stays there!

My good friend is being induced tonight! She had a sweep done yesterday and her water broke shortly after. She called L&D who told her to come in a get checked out. They sent her home cause she wasn't contracting, and told her that if she doesn't start labouring today they would be inducing her tonight... Nothing is happening for her, so induction it is! Hopefully all goes quickly for her. Im going to be at work tonight, so hopefully I will hear something...

I have a wibbly wobbly belly button too. Sometimes I wonder if he's trying to bust out of my side!

Diana, that's a cracking scan pic :) you must be very pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->