*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

bumpin mine is the same! and i have a bigger tummy to begin with so its fun feeling them up that high because there is a lot of fat to kick through!

I am extremely happy :) so glad my little one is measuring on track again and not two weeks behind anymore. Something tells me she might be a big girl though lol already 2lbs 11oz?! It says on all the pregnancy sites that the baby weighs 2lbs 2oz... I'm gettin kinda nervous LOL. I had a bunch of co-workers I haven't seem in a while tell me I look like I'm having twins or triplets! My mom says its cuz this time I'm ALL belly. From straight on and behind it doesn't even look like I'm pregnant. OH is making fun of me saying the weights gunna start packin on from now on lol. He says he thinks baby Ryleigh will weigh almost 9 pounds!! Yikes!! I sure hope not!!!

Well if you make it to term you're going to have a bigger baby than you're used to anyway. My baby has been measuring WAY bigger than what the websites say. When I had my 18 week gender scan they said he was 8 oz and 8 inches and the apps and stuff all said like 6 and 6...

Zombina, I hope it all goes well for you, having no chain will be easier and the fact it is new build might help with the searches and surveys :) is it a part ownership thingy? Is that what the application bit is?

Thank you! Yeah it is a shared ownership thing and I know part of the application is to tell us how much of a share we can have or something... I just wish I wasn't so clueless to it all!!! Need to throw out so much stuff so it's as easy as possible when we move, eek - I'm a hoarder!!!! xx

Lol so true Kendra! At my 18 week scan mine was measuring 9oz... Something tells me those sites are bogus though... Cuz I checked out a bunch and they are all different. Some say 1.5-2.5lbs some say up to 3lbs. I guess in just worried cuz I really want a natural delivery and am kinda afraid of the baby getting stuck... Hopefully on Monday I'll be able to find out if the placenta has moved!! The ultrasound tech couldn't tell me yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed!! Xxxxx

Hi everyone! So many comments to catch up on!

Baby has been kicking up a storm, which is especially rewarding since I have an anterior placenta and I had to wait until 23 weeks to actually feel proper kicks. She kick DH's hand 3 times last night, we loved it =D

hope everyone is having a good weekend ^_^

I wouldn't worry Diana - 9lb is nothing anyway these days and 8-9lbers birth easier than tiny babies - you can and I have seen "big" babies as you all call them and bigger babies birth without any problems and I have seen 5-6lbs with shoulder getting stuck, it is just the way the baby comes down and not generally to do with the size - obviously if you are cracking on with an 11+lber than you would def be at more risk….plus on a personal note my DD was 8lb 15oz and didn't get stuck - just worry if they have a huge head of swimmer shoulders :rofl: no matter what the weight!

My babies wighed 7lb 11oz and 8lb 5oz and I'm planning on this girlie being no more than 9lb :rofl:
I'm just having a glass of Champagne for a treat!

My midwife has predicted a 6lb-er for me..... But I think shes gunna be bigger!! Im down to double digits today :D 99 days to go wahoooooooooo :happydance: hope everyone is wellll! x

Hey ladies haven't been in here for a while

Nice to see you are all doing well :)

Jade1991- Woop congrats on reaching the double digit count down

Everything here is ok although I was in hospital on friday night due to loosing some of my plug and having contractions. The registrar confirmed that I was defiantly having tightenings and informed neonates which made me burst into tears and I was petrified, I kept on saying it's too early :cry: I was soon cheered up though as teh MW tried to find Olivers HB and all you could hear/feel was him kicking the doppler and moving away, so the reg tried and he did the same thing :rofl:. In the end she scanned me and there was his HB (knew he was fine because I could feel him) and he looked great. :cloud9: The reg then did an internal and the cervix wasn't as far back as it was but is still closed. She also took a swab from the cervix see if I was producing cells that indicate labour. Luckily that was negative, contractions calmed down and no more plug lost. They said that the plug can grow back and as my cervix isn't producing cells that indicate labour is coming that I could choose to stayand be monitored or go home. My contractions had basically stopped at this point and I was only get slight twinges so I decided to go home but had intructions to ring straight away if they came back, I lost plug/bled or any exsessive leakage. Since friday I have had the odd twinge but nothing major so hopefully little man was just trying to scare me. Fingers crossed he stays put until May x

Aidansmummy, that must have been scary! So glad you are not showing more labour signs. Hope lo can stay put and you are being waited on hand and foot!

Oh Aidensmummy!! :hugs: That must have been so worrying. Glad all s calm now but just make sure you look after yourself xx

My midwife has predicted a 6lb-er for me..... But I think shes gunna be bigger!! Im down to double digits today :D 99 days to go wahoooooooooo :happydance: hope everyone is wellll! x

I haven't been told a predicted weight yet :( Hopefully will be told this week! xx

I've never ever been told a predicted weight with any of my 3 babies!! Maybe it's becoming more common now ? x

Oh that's ok then - I didn't want to be left out lol. Got midwife on thurs so will see what she says then! Don't like going to the midwife, they don't seem much help =\

I've not seen a MW since I was 8 weeks at booking in! I see one on Wed when I will be 29 weeks. :flower:

Zombina. What help do you need? The MW should be answering any concerns hun. They mainly just want to check baby is measureing roughly right and that you have no issues. if you're sailing through the pregnancy without any issues then she doesnt do anything as such. It's nice if you get to listen to the babies HB tho :hugs: xxx

glad all okay Aidensmummy you must have been so frightened!!! naughty boy lets hope he was trying to scare you and I am sure that is all it is - fx for you - keep us updated and above all else - rest!!

Never had a predicted weight - pretty impossible to do unless on a scan and they can be out by 1lb each way...do don't worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->