May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Hi all, Alfie arrived thid morning weighing in at 8lbs 14.5oz. Will post birth story soon but all went well. Very happy.

My Hannah was born June 2 at 1:30 in the morning via forceps so yeah, got a VBAC though I was almost begging for a section at that point. Almost needed one too if she hadn't come out when she did as her heart rate was dropping. Got 2nd degree tear but I think it's healing OK. She was born 8 pounds 2 ounces.

Very happy and our family feels complete.

Sorry it was distressing glad you are both OK though oh and congratulations of course :kiss:

Hi everyone! Thought I'd let everyone know, I had my little man Andrew 12 days overdue on June 2nd. :cloud9: He was 8lb 5oz and 20 inches long.

Very quick 3 hour labor! I decided to go unmedicated which I deeply regretted as I was pushing. :rofl: But all is well and I've pretty much bounced back immediately.

Attachments

• 10426909_10152911124247519_3920722417618309219_n.jpg
    10426909_10152911124247519_3920722417618309219_n.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Congrats ladies!! :)

Yea pushing sucks , I had a home water birth and the contractions before and during pushing definitely were the most excruciating thing ever. Felt like my back was being ripped open from the inside out. Ouch!!
Didn't help that she was 9lbs lol. Her head was 1 inch bigger than her sisters at birth!

Oh god I know what you mean! I had a very quick labour once it became established, so when the midwife told me there was no time for pain relief... She became my mortal enemy for the duration of the labour haha

Congratulations to all the new babies!!

I only pushed maybe three times so it wasn't too bad. My waters broke ten minutes prior to her arriving and for some reason the contractions leading up to that was the worse and when they broke, holy crap! Think it was worse than her coming out

I only pushed for 2 minutes, or 3 contractions. Never pushed long with my first 2 girls either, however I absolutely love pushing! It's totally the most rewarding part of labour for me, and I found it a lot less painful than the contractions that lead up to pushing

I only pushed for 2 minutes, or 3 contractions. Never pushed long with my first 2 girls either, however I absolutely love pushing! It's totally the most rewarding part of labour for me, and I found it a lot less painful than the contractions that lead up to pushing

Oddly, I found that pushing didn't hurt at all, apart from when her head crowned!

I'm so glad all these gorgeous babies have been born on my birthday ;-) June 2nd!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->