May due dates lets labor watch :-)

morning all! Noah Wayne was born May 10th at 10:00 PM and weighed 7lbs 5oz and 20.5 inches long. <3

Attachments

• 20140513_141907(0).jpg
    20140513_141907(0).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
My yellow bump turned PINK on 27/05 at 8:47pm. Lola arrived very quickly born in the pool weighing 7lb 4.5oz.
Congratulations to all the new mummies and good luck to those waiting

Looks like I had false labour. everything just stopped yesterday afternoon and nothing since. It seems even the added nesting, bloody show (just a small amount though), the "clearing out" don't really mean anything.

Am I really the only May momma left? I'm going to go crawl under a rock until this whole thing is over.

Looks like I had false labour. everything just stopped yesterday afternoon and nothing since. It seems even the added nesting, bloody show (just a small amount though), the "clearing out" don't really mean anything.

Am I really the only May momma left? I'm going to go crawl under a rock until this whole thing is over.

Big hugs! :hugs:

I hope things pick up for youuu xxx

I had days of false labor! But I tried to remind myself that at least the false labor was doing something! You'll probably have a shorter active labor! Hopefully it's not much longer

Good luck to the ladies still waiting! Hope you don't have much longer to go! x

Congrats everyone!! Beautiful babies and mamas here :)

Our little girl, Indigo Mae, arrived yesterday, 1st June, in a fairly dramatic fashion. She's still in neonatal which makes me sad but hopefully she'll come out today. Obviously my natural home birth didn't work out!

But she's ok and beautiful and we're madly in love!

Best of luck to the remaining mamas!

Congrats redlemonade. Hope your little girl is with you soon.
Congrats too to all the May Mums that I've missed. Had forgot to get back to this thread.
Starry Night, you are not the only May Momma in waiting. I was due on the 31st but baby has decided he prefers June to May so still waiting. Had two days just before due date of tightenings that were giving some hope that maybe just maybe they might go somewhere. However they fizzled out by my due date till about 9 last night. Then they came back. Between them, my pelvis and leg hurting and the baby moving about it was nearly 5am before I got some sleep.
Been up since about 8.30am. Had a few tightenings since waking up. To be honest, they are just annoying me now. Wish they would either stop so I can get on with my day or start getting into a pattern and get stronger so I can have my baby....

Layla Rose arrived yesterday , June 1st!
Born at home in the pool, a whopping 9 lbs! No tearing :)
So exciting .

Congrats redlemonade. Hope your little girl is with you soon.
Congrats too to all the May Mums that I've missed. Had forgot to get back to this thread.
Starry Night, you are not the only May Momma in waiting. I was due on the 31st but baby has decided he prefers June to May so still waiting. Had two days just before due date of tightenings that were giving some hope that maybe just maybe they might go somewhere. However they fizzled out by my due date till about 9 last night. Then they came back. Between them, my pelvis and leg hurting and the baby moving about it was nearly 5am before I got some sleep.
Been up since about 8.30am. Had a few tightenings since waking up. To be honest, they are just annoying me now. Wish they would either stop so I can get on with my day or start getting into a pattern and get stronger so I can have my baby....

Thanks willo! Hope your little one comes soon!

Thanks redlemonade, I'm really hoping so too. I am really starting to struggle physically now. Feet are very swollen, have pain in pelvis and hips, and also heamerroids have started to get worse by the day now. Last time with ds2 I ended up being brought into hospital because of them and have tried everything to keep them at bay but have obviously lost the battle now. Now it is just damage limitation. However the longer I am pregnant, the more pressure will be in that area so the sooner the better for me now.

Thanks redlemonade, I'm really hoping so too. I am really starting to struggle physically now. Feet are very swollen, have pain in pelvis and hips, and also heamerroids have started to get worse by the day now. Last time with ds2 I ended up being brought into hospital because of them and have tried everything to keep them at bay but have obviously lost the battle now. Now it is just damage limitation. However the longer I am pregnant, the more pressure will be in that area so the sooner the better for me now.

Oh you poor thing :hugs:

With the swollen feet, I found that soaking a cloth in Apple cider vinegar and cold water solution and then wrapping the cloth around my feet was useful. As were regular massages from DH!

I can't help with the hemorrhoids but they sound awful. I really hope you get relief soon. Sending labour dust your way!!

So ladies. .... who had the biggest baby out of us guys?

Sonny was 9lb8oz

Congratulations, everyone! And a liberal sprinkling of labour dust to the waiting mamas :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->