May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Congrats miss!

Im going to miss our little thread when all the may babies have been born :( its been lovely sharing this journey with you all! I dont post much because little lady keeps me busy but I still stalk the thread most days waiting on all your updates :) xx

You don't need to miss the thread we have a parenting one going here. - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...y-emeralds-2014-parenting-5.html#post32767461

I think I'm going to become the last one here, chatting to the crickets. No hope of getting induced until June 12th. That seems eons away!! I need to jiggle this baby loose.

:hugs: Me neither. I guess we can talk to each other until our little misses decide to arrive. Fashionably late, I suppose....

Well been feeling pretty crampy last few hours and contractions are getting intense! I sure hope this is it and not another tease!

It will happen for you all and May is nearly over so they're all on notice to make their own way out or be evicted :D

Scarlett Anneliese was born at home may 28th at 3:29 am. Weighing 9 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches long! :)

Congrats!!!! Scarlett sounds like a chunky monkey! So cute! My DS was nearly that length and only 6 1/2 pounds. He was such a bean pole. (just like daddy) ha ha

afm - lost a small piece of brown-tinted plug this morning and was up half the night fighting the urge to clean (didn't want to wake anyone up). Hope it's a step in the right direction but haven't had any other signs. No cramps, no more plug, nothing.

Lily - are you and I the only ones left now? I remember one of the ladies was getting induced today so not sure how many are still waiting for babies. I'm just surprised that there aren't more end-of-May babies going over.

I'm not sure, can't keep track lol .
I'm not going to be induced since I'm having a home birth. Midwife will let me go past 42 weeks with regular ultrasounds etc.
Been a bit crampy today. Hoping it'll pick up tonight or tomorrow!

I've been cramping steadily for the past 3 hours. They aren't picking up in strength much yet but change of position and hot shower haven't slowed them down either. So crossing my fingers that something is happening! Also getting loads of discharge. Keep worrying it's my waters but everything I read says it would be obvious. This isn't, so I'm thinking it is just discharge. No funny smell or colour or anything. I am wearing a liner in case though.

I had early labour signs with DS for days so not sure if this is false labour or if something will happen soon or in the next few days.

I dont want to confuse you more but when my waters broke I wasnt sure until later in the day. It was mixed with plug so at first I thought it could just be alot of that. I didnt get constant trickles or anything for a few hours when I had a larger gush, then nothing again for a few hours until I started getting alot of big gushes so its not always obvious and I think I was in a little bit of denial too... It wasnt until the third or fourth big gush I finally admitted to myself that it was my waters and couldnt be anything else lol x

I think it was just discharge. I'm still here. Still a little bit crampy but there's nothing consistent anymore. But baby has engaged. VERY aware of her head. I think my son's labour may be repeating itself so it could still be a few days before she shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->