May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

Hello girls.

Had my 9 week scan today and everything is perfect.

Midwife Monday.

Also heard baby's heartbeat on home Doppler yesterday. Magic!

Very happy.

Everything was fine. Heart beating away and even moving around like a jumping jelly bean. Moving his little arms and legs too. Amazing. Most magical thing I've ever seen.

Here's a picture. His head is at he bottom. Feet at the top.

https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4263/e7fu.jpg

I also have mini bump. Off to buy maternity jeans this weekend.

I should only have to wait another 3 weeks for my next one. Yay!

xx

I don't think I'm going to stay with BnB.

I love hearing about all your lives and baby stuff but I really don't like the lay out of the board.

My last pregnancies I was on ivillage and it was so much easier to keep in the know because they actually had a board for each month. If you wanted to ask questions or share photos, etc. you just made a new topic.

This board is one huge topic and you have to read every page to know what is going on with everybody and you really have to come on daily to be able to do that.

So I am saying goodbye. If you start a facebook page I would love to join in then....there's actually one started with about 2 dozen of us....

Happy 9 months to all of you!

I should only have to wait another 3 weeks for my next one. Yay!

xx

10 more days for my next drs visit. Which i have no idea what they are gonna do since i switched drs...i hope another scan..

Hey :) I'm due 10th of may :) but think my dads are wrong and it's a bit earlier... But my scan on the 28th will tell :)

Little - I've already told work :lol: I work in a nursery so lots of lifting ect.. The only reason I told them was my daughter broke her arm at nursery I was in the office ringing my mum.. Burst in to tears.. My manager was like hahahahah are you pregnant? And I was like yess I am and cried more lol

Looking for early May buddies I'm due May 7th :)

Hey everyone! Based on my last period I should be due around May 14th! It was definitely a shock because I'm in a semi new relationship. But, he is being super supportive and is actually really happy. He already told his family and they are stoked! His mom keeps wanting to take me shopping, but i'm making her wait until after 12 weeks.

My symptoms are.. fatigue, light headed, nausea (i've only thrown up once) ---guess that's MS huh? haha... food aversions, I hate onions now.. can't stand them. I'm craving weird things like spaghettios :wacko:. My boobs were sore around the time my period was due but all I had was some brown implantation bleeding. (which i thought was my period) Mild cramps, and lastly.. I am extremely emotional. I can cry for the dumbest reason and be happy all in about 10 minutes. My boyfriend thinks i'm nuts! :haha:

good luck ladies, and i hope everyone has a happy and healthy road ahead. Looking forward to the venting and chatting! :hugs:

We have much in common besides I got married this summer and we made it about two months before we just had to start trying :). I'm happy for you things are going great so far though! We have very similar symptoms and oddly enough I couldn't stomach much besides spaghettios and easy Mac for lunch a couple weeks ago!! Haha so I had to respond to this. My thing is onions and garlic! Yuck! Same with exhaustion and nausea, but the light headedness has gotten way better but is sadly replaced with horrendous headaches! It's been going on for a very long week :(. I hope you do not get these. I'm looking for pregnancy buddies who are due within a week or two of me if you're interested. Good luck :)

Hey ladies!

I have my OB appointment tomorrow to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait. But, I am so nervous. My last appointment was 9/30 to see the baby. I don't think I will be seeing the baby tomorrow, it's just the doppler. But because I have a tilted uterus and we don't hear the heartbeat, I will get an ultrasound. But if not, the next time I will see my baby is mid December at my 18 week appt.

I hope you are all doing well!!

We just had our first doppler heartbeat appt!!! Best sound in the world!!! I'm at 12+6 and also have a tilted uterus but we managed to hear it with the Doppler still. You are a little earlier TeeinAZ so you may still need that internal ultrasound. I'm excited for you to hear it it's like a little horse galloping! We even heard a bloop that the doctor said was a little kick! So amazing, can't wait to hear it again even stronger at our 16 week appt which is the day before my birthday on Nov 19 :) I asked the nurse to book me ahead an appt so our next ultrasound is Dec 10th and hopefully baby cooperates and we get to find out the gender. Time is gonna fly! So excited!

We just had our first doppler heartbeat appt!!! Best sound in the world!!! I'm at 12+6 and also have a tilted uterus but we managed to hear it with the Doppler still. You are a little earlier TeeinAZ so you may still need that internal ultrasound. I'm excited for you to hear it it's like a little horse galloping! We even heard a bloop that the doctor said was a little kick! So amazing, can't wait to hear it again even stronger at our 16 week appt which is the day before my birthday on Nov 19 :) I asked the nurse to book me ahead an appt so our next ultrasound is Dec 10th and hopefully baby cooperates and we get to find out the gender. Time is gonna fly! So excited!

Awwwwwwwwww That is so amazing!!! I can't wait to hear that!!! It would be even better if I have an ultrasound, I would love to see my little nugget again. Congrats!!!:happydance:

Girls I have a tilted uterus and I got out baby at dead on 9 weeks on a home Doppler. So amazing.

Just an angel sounds. It was £20. I listen every night now.

Here's a new bump picture. 10 week one.

https://imageshack.com/a/img819/5548/m2m6.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Morning, ladies! Happy Halloween!

So I heard our baby's heartbeat yesterday! It took about two minutes to find it and I was getting really nervous. But he finally found it and said that it sounded perfect. At 160-170 bpm. Before he found the heartbeat he said that he heard movement. I'm thinking my little one was pretty hyper. LOL I told him I was nervous because of the tilted uterus and he said that I wasn't tilted anymore that it was way up and he could feel it. Which is probably why I felt huge all the sudden last week.

Such a huge weight lifted. I feel like I can stop worrying, well not worry as much. So, my next appointment is for Nov. 27th for just the regular OB check. Then 3 weeks later I will have the 18 week scan and FINALLY get to see my baby!!!

Here's a little halloween fun for you all. :witch:

Attachments

• Witch.jpg
    Witch.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1
Im sad to say i miscarried today my angel measured 7w 4d good luck to all happy and healthy months to you all.

<3 :hugs: I am so sorry Jalanis. I am sending you lots of love!!!

Hi I've not been on for a longtime, I've been super sick with the extreme morning sickness, and i was expecting twins, but I've lost one of them :cry:
but we 'met' the other one in 12 week scan and it was dancing and bopping about, so much so they couldn't do the NT as it wouldn't sit still, we also then had a private scan and heard heartbeat and I'm 15 weeks tomorrow!! I'm still sick and off work, but getting a bit better...

Hope you are all well mayflowers x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member