May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

Ambercakes The only symptoms I've had is fatigue. I went through IVF so anything I felt the first 4 weeks I am sure were from the meds I was on (progesterone and estrogen). The sore bbs have subsided but still hurt when I hug someone or if my cats walk on them, which they do A LOT. I'm really gassy. LOL Sorry. And bloated, but that's it.

For me I would have loved to have some ms just to keep me reminded that I am pregnant, but I should thank my lucky starts I don't have it at all.

Omg TEE your cray lol morning sickness is horrible it feels super ugly when it happens i dont wish it on nobody because its an ugly feeling..

HAHAHA I know, I know, I have major issues :wacko:. But now that I am at 8 weeks, I think I am pretty much out of the woods.

Ambercakes The only symptoms I've had is fatigue. I went through IVF so anything I felt the first 4 weeks I am sure were from the meds I was on (progesterone and estrogen). The sore bbs have subsided but still hurt when I hug someone or if my cats walk on them, which they do A LOT. I'm really gassy. LOL Sorry. And bloated, but that's it.

For me I would have loved to have some ms just to keep me reminded that I am pregnant, but I should thank my lucky starts I don't have it at all.

Omg TEE your cray lol morning sickness is horrible it feels super ugly when it happens i dont wish it on nobody because its an ugly feeling..

HAHAHA I know, I know, I have major issues :wacko:. But now that I am at 8 weeks, I think I am pretty much out of the woods.

I would trade with u in an instant. I never actually vomited with dd but had constant 'hungover' type of queasy tummy! this time I've dry retched a few times already......and dds dirty nappys aren't helping! :haha:

I'm bloated, gassy, queasy and tired. only plus is as I'm still bf'ing I've side stepped the sore bbs! rather have that then the ms tho! :dohh:

I would trade with u in an instant. I never actually vomited with dd but had constant 'hungover' type of queasy tummy! this time I've dry retched a few times already......and dds dirty nappys aren't helping! :haha:

I'm bloated, gassy, queasy and tired. only plus is as I'm still bf'ing I've side stepped the sore bbs! rather have that then the ms tho! :dohh:

Lol this is funny.. Wish me luck on my scan tomorrow ill keep you girls updated.

Jalanis22: Oh ya, neat! I've taken to walking around with little garbage bags in my purse or pocket. I don't think I'm fooling anyone anymore lol. Good luck on your scan today, let us know how it goes :D

TeeinAZ : I hear you on the hugging someone and the cats walking all over you, my cat has now learned to touch first before fully committing lol.
I don't feel bloated anymore but yes to the gas:blush: I would be thankful you don't have ms. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and is exactly like Jalanis describes. I think my throat is raw now from it all, it doesn't help that i'm starting to get a cold now too.

Oh man, I feel so bad for you girls with the ms. Ok - I am certainly glad I didn't get it.

Jalanis
- I am so excited for your scan. Keep us posted for sure!!!

For the joys of ms.... Today... One and a half pancakes from husband when I woke up, one hour later reappearance of one pancake. Lunchtime some oatsosimple, stayed down.... Mid afternoon slices toast, half hour later lost half the toast... Cup of tea...right back atcha! Went with small bowl of mashed potato for tea.... Very queasy right now, but so far it's stayed in... Currently having jelly snakes which always make me feel better... So that's not the healthy pregnancy diet I planned but some bits stay down. I'd love to have a great appetite and eat fruit and veg like i used to but it's a real struggle!!!
Last week I had cup of tea and jamacia ginger cake and the tea was rejected but they kept the cake- that'll be from my side of the family haha! This is a normal day!, don't get me started on the constipation ahahahhaha
:sick::wohoo:

image.jpg

Here is my baby!! Even though i got a bit concerned because my baby is measuring exactly 7 weeks but hearing the heartbeat at 145bpm puts my mind at ease..

View attachment 683129

Here is my baby!! Even though i got a bit concerned because my baby is measuring exactly 7 weeks but hearing the heartbeat at 145bpm puts my mind at ease..

Aww yay! Congrats on the awesome scan. :thumbup: I can't wait to hear my little peanut's heartbeat

Thanks!! It sounds amazing....before the sonographer started looking for the sac and everything it was still down not up yet on my uterus but we found it seeing the heart pumping it was amazing.

View attachment 683129

Aww yay! Congrats on the awesome scan. :thumbup: I can't wait to hear my little peanut's heartbeat

Thanks!! It sounds amazing....before the sonographer started looking for the sac and everything it was still down not up yet on my uterus but we found it seeing the heart pumping it was amazing.

Isn't it incredible? When I saw our baby's heart beating, we both cried. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!

View attachment 683129

Isn't it incredible? When I saw our baby's heart beating, we both cried. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!

I know right....my main concern was to see a baby there with a hearbeat and we found both...i bought a heartbeat doppler also lol

View attachment 683129

I know right....my main concern was to see a baby there with a hearbeat and we found both...i bought a heartbeat doppler also lol

I've been hearing more and more ladies buying those. I am going to look into that. Where did you get yours from? Online?

View attachment 683129

I've been hearing more and more ladies buying those. I am going to look into that. Where did you get yours from? Online?

Yes i bought mine on ebay...its one called Angelsounds i saw alot of good reviews on it on catching heartbeat early...theres two kinds the one i got is with headphones....it cost me $23.99 with free shipping.

View attachment 683529

2 months exact and no bump yet.

I'm jealous! I am blowing up! LOL and the weird thing is, I've only gained 2lbs since the transfer.

I havent gained weight i look the same just my stomach isnt as smaller as it was before.

Yeah I feel mine rounding out a little. I can't suck it in anymore LOL

Lol i can still suck mine in but it doesnt go as flat as it was but i guess since i had a small pooch due to my daughter maybe thats why im not showing yet

I've actually lost weight but I did gain 7lbs with IVF, lost about 5lbs of that.

My OH is ordering our Doppler today even though I know we won't be able to use it for a while.

I've actually lost weight but I did gain 7lbs with IVF, lost about 5lbs of that.

My OH is ordering our Doppler today even though I know we won't be able to use it for a while.

I gained a bit from the stims of IVF but lost it before the transfer, I think it was mostly bloat from the OHSS.

I actually lost another lb yesterday. I think it's becasue I can't eat huge meals. I am eating peanut butter on toast and fruit a lot right now. At the beginning I was craving a lot of salt. Chips, salted nuts and pickels. Now all I want is cookies and ice cream LOL and candy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->