May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

I had OHSS and put on 14lbs over night! Crazy isn't it!!

I put most mine on during DR as all I wanted to eat was carbs and chocolate and I was drinking so much milk it was ridiculous. Worth it though! Haha

I had OHSS and put on 14lbs over night! Crazy isn't it!!

I put most mine on during DR as all I wanted to eat was carbs and chocolate and I was drinking so much milk it was ridiculous. Worth it though! Haha

It is so worth it!!! :happydance:

I received my doppler yesterday but i cant seem to find babys heartbeat maybe because its too early and well i dont have a flat stomach i have a small pooch.

hey ladies, just posted a thread about his but thought I'd share with u guys as a lot of us are around the same dates.

our babies are going to grow a huge amount in week 7!! it's very exciting times! I looked it up as had been feeling like I was stretching on the inside all day!

also, had horrendous nausea on friends but been ok the last two days so just thankful I can cope with my dd again! bagels and mints are my new stomach settlers of choice!

oh and I haven't put on any weight but feel huge, like 8 months preggo.......asked my duh and he agreed :-( stupid bloat!

Holy cow! I'm gone for a couple weeks and I missed a bunch!*

Me. Had an ultrasound at 7.5wks. Baby is doing great. Hb at 153bpm which is perfect. The person that did my exam was a volunteer so I'm not going by her measurements, she didnt measure correctly at all. I have another u/s this Thursday, it's a dating u/s so will get more accurate measurement. I should be exactly 9wks.

I don't really feel pregnant but I never do until the 2nd trimester. No morning sickness, I've gotten nauseous a handful of times, but I am fatigued. I take a nap everyday but I toss & turn at night. I don't sleep well at all. I'm enjoying the no symptoms for me trimester, soon I will have my horrible heartburn, choking episodes a d sciatic nerve pain.*

We've told my parents, but that's it. We haven't even told our 6 year old. We're telling him on Halloween. I scheduled an u/s with the volunteer, so it's free. I can't wait to watch his face when he figures out the baby on the screen means he's going to be a big brother again!

*I'm sorry for all the losses.*:(*I'm happy for all the good news. :)**definitely bittersweet. :/

Hi ladies! I'm glad to hear all the great stories over the weekend!

AFM I still have this runny/stuffy nose which is causing some mild headaches and irritability. I am also extremely EXTREMELY emotional. I cried HARD for a 1/2 hour over something so stupid. It was so bad I couldn't stop, and I never really cry. I am super gassy (haha sorry). I can't sleep either because I'm hot, having a nightmare or waking up about 2-3 times to go to the bathroom. But other than that I don't have any ms like throwing up or anything and my appetite is back, and it's bad. I might have gained a pound or two, but I am just going to say it's from my boobs. LOL

How is everyone else feeling? I am so looking forward to my next OB appointment in 16 days! UGH that seems so far away. I am so nervous. I haven't seen my little nugget since Sept. 30th! I still hope he/she is in there and doing awesome! Praying I hear the little heartbeat. And I still won't have a scan, unless they don't hear anything. Which could happen because I have a tilted uterus. So really, I may not see my little nugget until mid December. :sad: I miss my RE. LOL

my first scan to confirm a viable pregnancy is fri! counting down now!

I got my 9 weeks pic from yesterday. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 9 weeks.jpg
    9 weeks.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1
just had a scan! measure 8 weeks, all as it should be and dr was pointing out things that generally suggest a healthy strong pregnancy!

soooo happy!

just had a scan! measure 8 weeks, all as it should be and dr was pointing out things that generally suggest a healthy strong pregnancy!

soooo happy!

Congrats Teeny!!

Im still here! But I've been too sick to go to work, go out or anything, it's been tough. The twins are doing ok and I've ha midwife appointment. I get. My next scan in a couple of weeks aaaaand I had to sign a form one the line where it said name of mother!!! So exciting!!! Today just some toast and abit of ginger tea, my wildlife ( my wildlife hahahhhHha that was midwife. Hahhaahha love iPad autocorrect!) says I've lost weight but am ok and the twins are ok. Gaaaaaah!
I definitely have a bump and its only 3 weeks and apparently the ms starts to get better..... Can't wait!! Hope you're all ok mayflowers :hugs:

None for me. I'm feeling better than I have in a while. I think I am getting wider though. GAH!

Next wed is the doppler appt. I'm starting to get nervous. It's been a whole month since I've seen my little nugget. I'm just freakin out a bit. Praying that we hear the heartbeat. if not, we'll get an ultrasound.

None for me. I'm feeling better than I have in a while. I think I am getting wider though. GAH!

Next wed is the doppler appt. I'm starting to get nervous. It's been a whole month since I've seen my little nugget. I'm just freakin out a bit. Praying that we hear the heartbeat. if not, we'll get an ultrasound.

Its crazy!! I feel so good compared to when i was pregnant with my daughter...this pregnancy is totally different for me..and how exciting hopefully they find the heartbeat. I still cant find my LO heartbeat with the doppler but its o.k im trying to not stress about it. I have my next appt on Nov, 4. Not too far from now. Hopefully i get to see my lil bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->