May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

in all honesty I didn't relax until around 24 weeks last time! :wacko:

hoping to be more chilled this time!

So here's a question for you ladies:

If any of you currently are working, how and when will you be telling your boss? I work for a small company, so if I tell one person, the whole company will know. On the other hand, I am not entirely certain what my companies Maternity plan is, so I need to research that subtly before making the announcement. I have no idea how to casually ask something like that!

What are you guys going to do work-wise, will you be going back to work or staying home with your LO's?

I've been at my job for almost 9 years, so I just walked in and said I'm sorry I have another appointment on Monday (becasue I was out for a week on IVF bedrest after transfer) for an ultrasound, because I'm pregnant.

He got up and gave me a hug. <3

That is so sweet! I am still kind of new there, my last boss would definitely give me a hug :hugs: I'm not very fond of this job, so honestly as long as I get through the pregnancy with a job, that's all I care about. I want as much time with my baby as possible!

Due the 19th may :cloud9:

Going for scan on the 2nd of oct to confirm dates and make sure its all there and growing!

:happydance::baby:

Still feeling big ms, but tried little and often yesterday and not letting my stomach get empty... Felt a lot better, but then worried about not having the main symptom!! Ahahahhaha what a fruitcake!

Well I have my scan booked now for 10 October and midwife on the 4th so that's all very real- wish I was at that stage so I'd know alls well....I think after m/c's you can't help but worry....

House viewing on Sunday and I hope it's as good as the pics so we are all settled into the new place before Christmas.... Talk about the urge to nest, hahahah

How are all of you MayFlowers? Xx:hugs:

So here's a question for you ladies:

If any of you currently are working, how and when will you be telling your boss? I work for a small company, so if I tell one person, the whole company will know. On the other hand, I am not entirely certain what my companies Maternity plan is, so I need to research that subtly before making the announcement. I have no idea how to casually ask something like that!

What are you guys going to do work-wise, will you be going back to work or staying home with your LO's?

I've been at my job for almost 9 years, so I just walked in and said I'm sorry I have another appointment on Monday (becasue I was out for a week on IVF bedrest after transfer) for an ultrasound, because I'm pregnant.

He got up and gave me a hug. <3

That is so sweet! I am still kind of new there, my last boss would definitely give me a hug :hugs: I'm not very fond of this job, so honestly as long as I get through the pregnancy with a job, that's all I care about. I want as much time with my baby as possible!

I hear ya. If I was new, I'd probably tell them when I couldn't hide it anymore LOL

It's been so quiet around here all day! Must be because of hump day :thumbup:

So, I made a few friends during my TWW, I was one of the first to test pos, and I am feeling kind of guilty. I am still encouraging my friends while they are doing their POAS thing, but a few of them are really discouraged because it's almost time for the witch and they still aren't getting a bfp.

I don't know what to say! I want all of them to get good results, especially the people I know that have been trying for a long time. I'm happy I'm pregnant, but I just feel like some of them might deserve a BFP more than I do...

Does anyone else feel a little guilty about this, or am I just being too empathetic?

Hey girls, hows everybody feeling? Sometimes i feel the twinge feeling doen there i guess its stretching and well my bbs i feel em sore but mostly at night when i go to the loo..

Hey girls, hows everybody feeling? Sometimes i feel the twinge feeling doen there i guess its stretching and well my bbs i feel em sore but mostly at night when i go to the loo..

I'm feeling great. My girls are sore at night mostly too, and I am peeing a ridiculous amount. Other than that I am really happy and healthy.

I just booked my initial appointment on 10/3! I am so excited :happydance:

I'm feeling great. My girls are sore at night mostly too, and I am peeing a ridiculous amount. Other than that I am really happy and healthy.

I just booked my initial appointment on 10/3! I am so excited :happydance:

Aww thats exciting...i have my first scan and dr visit on 10/9 it seems so long from now :wacko: i dont even feel pregnant it just hasnt kicked in since i havent had a scan it makes me sad cause i think negative.

Here's my "symptoms". I put them in quotes because I am still on Progesterone so a lot of it could be from that.

Dizzy
Thirsty
light cramps (gas?)
BBS sore
Bloated

I am also having crazy dreams, I'm short of breath and I hate the smell of chicken. Oh and I seem to have lost my appetite. YAY!

hahaha Other than all of that, I feel totally fine. I just can't wait to really start feeling something. I hit 5 weeks today, I am still in shock! My U/S is monday! I am so nervous and excited!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Here's my "symptoms". I put them in quotes because I am still on Progesterone so a lot of it could be from that.

Dizzy
Thirsty
light cramps (gas?)
BBS sore
Bloated

I am also having crazy dreams, I'm short of breath and I hate the smell of chicken. Oh and I seem to have lost my appetite. YAY!

hahaha Other than all of that, I feel totally fine. I just can't wait to really start feeling something. I hit 5 weeks today, I am still in shock! My U/S is monday! I am so nervous and excited!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Me and u have same weeks lol...my u/s is in oct 9 which by then i will be 8 weeks...all i have is sore bbs but other than that im good im jus not feeling pregnant...i jus need to see a scan but ughhh its a long time from now.

I'm doing great today. I have been feeling some cramps in my tummy and I have a side ache under my rib, but I think it's just my body getting ready to expand. this is my second, an dI've noticed that even though I haven't gained any weight yet, my pants are feeling tighter already.

Other than that, pregnancy seems to make me super happy. Unusually so. I will have a moment where someone makes me really mad, for something really silly or I almost start crying for something equally silly and then I go right back to very happy. It's strange.

no one ever tells you that after the tww comes the 12 week wait!!

no one ever tells you that after the tww comes the 12 week wait!!

I know!

I keep getting these sharp pains in my diaphragm, and of course google is no help! I think it's fine, but there is a part of me that is nervous about it.

Is there anybody not feeling pregnant? But you are?

I'm new to bnb. Why are there several may 2014 threads? Why not just one? Also, why isn't there a separate board for each month?

I'm new to bnb. Why are there several may 2014 threads? Why not just one? Also, why isn't there a separate board for each month?

I didn't know more than one!! I looked when I first came to the pregnancy threads from the tww and didn't find one. Welcome to bnb!

I think there are a lot of different personalities on these boards, so having more than one may due date thread might not be a bad thing, it gives you an opportunity to find the one you like the best :hugs:

It's 12:40 am and I am experiencing my first bout of pregnancy insomnia. I had Mexican food last night, and my digestion is slowed down so much that i feel like I can feel where the food is sitting in my intestines! It's really uncomfortable, and on top of that I am gassy and bloated and just needed to get a good rant out.

I WILL be having a cup of coffee in the morning to try and move things along. I can't go through an entire day at work feeling This uncomfortable :cry:

Ok, I'm done :winkwink:

Is there anybody not feeling pregnant? But you are?

Me!! I'm so glad you said that! I'm actually tempted to go buy a test to make sure... but I have a scan on Tuesday...

Lol i just feel like that sometimes because ive been seing some girls also around same days or wks as me and they have a belly but its just that i have a small pooch maybe thats why i cant c anything on me yet..but other than i love feeling the twinge down there and my bbs sore it makes me feel pregnant when i feel it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->